Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 00:22:18
Page:  1 
Cocaine Cowboys Started by: TonyMontana on Sep 24, '14 22:46

Ciro and Tony sat back in the HQ looking for ways to make some money on the side. The drug business seemed to be going well thought Tony. Knowing Ciro was a sucker for Jale like Tony was, he threw it out into the open.

''Hey Ciro, maybe we should drop Maria and pimp Snow White for a while' Said Tony

''Sure Tony'' replied Ciro

Tony knew Ciro would agree, he always agreed, thats why Tony liked him so much. The plan was simple, Ciro would call his connection in Mexico and hook up some cheap powder. They would both bring it in across the border to a safe house, as close to Falfurrias TX as they could. From there they would have to move it all the way to Houston, crossing even more checkpoints and toll roads. They would have to pay men to take it from Houston all the way to Oklahoma, where it would be turned over to more henchmen. This traveling would continue till they got to Chicago.  Now making the deal wasn't simple, in order to get low prices on the drugs, Tony had to hire coyotes to bring back illegals into the states and take them as far as New York. Now the going price from Mexico to Nueva York was 10 grand a piece, but after negotiating Ciro had to drop down  to 5 grand per. It would prove to be a risky operation, but the benefits to come out would be incredibly profitable. Now both of them couldnt very well get away with sneaking such a heavy shipment into other bosses turfs without getting into any serious trouble. So in turn they decided to offer 5 grand per kilo that was crossed into the cities.

The people they were buying the powder from had their own labs where they would produce the drug and sell it at half price per key. The deal would be set for 250 kilos of pure cocaine per month. The money had to be put down in advance before the shipment was delivered to an unmarked location inside Mexico. Contracts were written and signed, if at any points, either men decided to void the contract, serious repercussions would be in order, those men didnt just deal drugs with anybody off the street.  Tony had men who would drive to the unmarked location in 3 trucks. One truck was equipped with a Cannon mounted on the back, this cannon was able to load 1 fifty-five gallon drum on inside. There would be a total of 50 keys to each barrel. The cannon would then be fired shooting the drum approximately 500 yards, from the edge of the river.  The 2 other trucks would carry the drums needed to complete the job.

Once the drums were on the other side of the river, there would be 3 more trucks to recover them and deliver them to an unmarked drop off point, where 18 wheeler would be available. US border patrols were very hot in the area at the time with helicopters and ATVs, they also had technology in the ground. They were sensors that were buried in the dirt, which would go off if any movement was made in the immediate area. The border patrol would get an alert in the office and dispatch foot patrols to investigate. Tony purchased several metal detectors that were mounted on the bottom of the trucks that would be driving in the woods, these detectors had a range of up to 50 yards and would go off as an alarm through the radio speakers if the truck would get close to one of the sensors.

The first shipment of 250 kilos was set to arrive September, 25th at an unknown time, this operation was one to sweat bullets over, it could be a huge disaster or it could be a huge profit. Tony and Ciro were running errands around town getting all the needed preperations in order, Tony even informed Enaento about the incoming shipment. It would be arriving by 18 wheeler, the wait was excruciating.

Report Post Tip

After a week or so in The Famiglia Albizzi, TonyMontana got down to serious business.

He knew I had spent some time down south of the border. I mentioned it all during one late night discussion we had at HQ.

{I had vacationed in Michoacan when I was 15 and spent the whole summer as a lackey for the cartel known, ironically as La Familia.  It was something I would never forget.......I was under the tutelage of this gangster known as Antonio de la Montaña - a ruthless guy with gold teeth and several scars. He had taught me to never take the drugs I was dealing in, to stay clean and that way keep my head above water. I really wasn't that important during that summer they hired me cause they liked the fact I was Sicilian and they put me to kennel duty. I had to take care of the family's fighting dogs. There were over 50 vicious chihuahuas little bad ass fighting machines that had been crossbred with miniature hyenas. They had ridiculously strong jaws and their front legs once in motion could pull a wagon full of barrels of tequila up any hill in all of Mexico. But that's not what they were bred for. These crazy mobsters used these rabid chihuahuas to open a lucrative betting arena and pit them against each other in fights. I was in charge of sweeping their pens and giving them water and food. They got to know me as their caretaker and I saw their sweet side, I felt sorry for the dogs and the existence they were living. Being in the dog stables I ran into a lot of the senior gangsters and they gave me tips and patted me on the back content with the work I was doing}

"Hey Ciro! Stop daydreaming man you got a guy down in Mexico who can supply us right?" Tony said staring me down

I woke up out of my daze and nodded at TonyMontana.

"Oh yeah Tony no sweat he's a real pusher one of the main drug dealers down there. Let me call him and setup the deal" I said not being able to maintain eye contact

Tony slipped a couple pieces of paper to me with all the details on how he wanted everything to go down. The amount to be purchased the least we could offer per K and the most we'd be willing to piggy up. Another page had the routes and cities all the drugs would be taken thru and the trucks and henchmen Tony had decided to use. I stared down in amazement we had only been at the meeting for 30 minutes max and he had already come up with every detail of the operation. I smiled and spoke in my perfect spanish to my old acquaintance Antonio.

"Oye compa que ondas jefe hace un par de años.....babble babble mucho paqui mucho paya.....si que bueno todo bien La Familia me da gusto un abrazo a su señora si a los niños como van ahhh que bien......oye me puedes vender 250 kilos de perrico"

There was a long pause which made me uneasy but then my Mexican associate came back on the line

"A huevo Ciro tu sabes que para ti lo que sea!" Antonio said in a jovial tense.

I could make out some serious musica de banda in the background and it was loud.

I hung up the receiver and looked at Tony and smiled. Alright partner it's all setup now we just have to send payment by burro to Ciudad Hidalgo and the shipment will be arriving on the 25th to a little depot in McAllen, Texas.

Tony clapped and let me in on the several preparations that needed to be put into place before we could receive shipment. We made our way out of HQ with dollar signs in our eyes and jumped into Domino's car. Ciro thought to himself it's about time they stopped borrowing her car and bought one. Maybe they could go car shopping one of these days. If not she would eventually snap and lock them up with the puppies he thought to himself.

Report Post Tip
 ''Estos son días locos mi amigo , pero debemos hacer lo que podamos para sobrevivir'' Said Tony as he and Ciro got into the vehicle.

''Entiendo que esto , Tony , hoy es un buen día de buenos días'' Replied Ciro

''Debe ser real sencillo, basta con tirar de los camiones en el safeyard , y saltar en ellos. Desde allí nos dirigiremos a un almacén Enaento tiene configuración para nosotros . No debería haber ningún problema , pero por si acaso , el paquete de su pistola''

''Im siempre el embalaje , ya lo sabes.''

Tony was driving, he made his way to the dropoff point which was in Mcallen for some reason. It was a little far from home to feel comfortable, especially with the kind of people he was dealing with. He had heard stories of these people through friends and associates. They were cold blooded killers, they had no problem kidnapping your babies, raping your wife, or cutting off your head. This was something to think about, he hoped they were loyal businessmen but nothing could be for sure. There was alot of money in this operation, millions right off the back. There was only a small amount of motivation in his body, and that came from the man in the passenger seat with a big ass smile on his face. Tony was wondering what had this guy so happy on the drive to Texas.

¿Por qué estás tan feliz ? ¿Recibió algún gatito antes de salir ? Asked Tony

Sí . Era una fina pieza de culo .  Said Ciro with a big bloody smile

Boca de trapo culo sucio
Report Post Tip

"Yeah Tony these are some crazy days indeed, I agree we gotta do whatever is necessary to survive out on these streets. These are the days I live for, to be on the razors edge not taking nothing for granted"

Ciro and Tony are hauling at 20mph above the speed limit out of Chicago and towards the rolling tumbleweeds and desert plains of south Texas. They can't get out of Chicago fast enough it seems that there is some kind of trouble brewing in TonyMontanas mind.

"Hey Tony no need to go so fast amigo! Remember we're carrying several million in the trunk that we need to strap to that burro once we get to McAllen, If a cop stops us now were screwed!!!"

Tony just laughs and grips the steering wheel tighter while steadily accelerating faster.

"Nah kid it's not that, we got someone tailing us! They've been following us since we left HQ. Hold on tight!"

The adrenaline starts pumping thru my veins and I grab my Colt M1911 .45 special. Tony pulls the car sideways for a a wicked right hand turn into a back alley and starts knocking into trashcans and destroying the hobos turf..... I look back to see if the guys following us are still in hot pursuit and without a doubt they are.

"Hey kid get ready for a shootout aim for their chests and be steady you'll hit them all trust me. And if you don't I surely will"

As we near the end of the alley Tony jacks up the hand brake and swerves the car inches from the buildings on the sides. He brings the car to a complete stop and while grabbing for his gun lights a stick of dynamite that he had under the seat of the car. He had obviously been preparing for this eventuality and had rigged the car just in case. I open my door and jump out to run up a stone staircase several yards from the car, Tony coolly steps out and lights a cigarette that he had in his mouth the whole time. He points his gun up at the car that was chasing us and takes several shots at the driver and passenger.

!!BAM, BAM, BAM!!

The car bearing down on him begins to scrape along the side of the building and I stare in amazement and heighten my gun to prepare to take aim.... Tony jumps out of the way just in time for the car to barrel thru and strike Domino's poor ride. That car has been thru a lot lately. Just as the passenger is flying thru the broken windshield up in the air the explosives Tony had set to go off explode !!BOOOOM!! in sequence and reverberations are felt throughout the city.

As the smoke and dust clear I look out towards the alley and see Tony finishing his cigarette smiling at the destruction of both cars and the burning bodies. He looks over at me and waves.....a great sense of relief is sweeping over me when just then a large cargo van pulls up at the end of the alley. Tony yells at me to get back into the stairwell and he turns around with both his guns drawn readying himself to fire. A large crew steps out and one gangster has a Chicago typewriter with him, the Tommy gun special. My mind is racing and as dozens of rounds are fired I take cover and get my Colt ready to open fire.

!!PPPRRRRRRPPPPRRRPPRPR!! !!BOOM!!

I hear Tony yell in agony and look out into the alley as I jump out the screeching tires of the van pierce my ears and I can just make out the silhouette of the gangsters as they hop in and the van pulls out into the steamy Chicago summer day. I try to follow them with my gun out but stop when I see Tonys motionless bloody body in a heap on the ground. The cigarette is still in his mouth and there's a maniacal smile on his lifeless face. I say a prayer kneel down and close his eyes but he opens up again and starts murmuring......

"Those bastards they weren't nothing piece of cake hey kid take care of my daughter and let her know her daddy loved her. Here take my logbook in my pocket it has my safe combination and some contacts that will need to know about this. Make sure my daughter goes to school and use that money in the safe for her University. You're a good kid Ciro we did good in this Life of Ours...."

I yell at Tony to hold on hold on! But it's too late hes bled out like some graphic Quentin Tarantino movie with lots of samurais.........

Report Post Tip

En had been informed of Tony and Ciro's drug run along the south border. He didn't like the sound of it. No matter how well thought out these two thought it was, anytime you were running a border operation the risk was high. The Mexican mafia shot first and asked questions later as did the border cops. It was big money. There was no deterring Ciro and Tony.

I want both you boys back here alive, you fucking hear me! You call me when you are done! En said to them with authority.

they both assured En they had this all worked out. The 25th rolled around En waited in anticipation for word. The night rolled into the day. Still no word from Ciro or Tony. He had ordered them to call! What the hell were they doing? En looked at his watch.

8 hours! They have fucking 8 hours to contact me or I am sending a search party out for them! That was family money they paid for those drugs with. If they skated on us I will kill them both myself! En said loudly as he slammed his hand down on his desk. It dawned on him his rant went unheard. No one was in his office. Where the hell is Domino! She will listen to me! he yelled.

Report Post Tip

Ciro gets up from the barbaric scene as the loud sirens of approaching police and ambulance fill the air. He grabs Tonys small book and puts it in his coat pocket. Standing up he can hear the cops are seconds away. He heads towards the end of the alley and pulls down a fire escape ladder that is dangling from the second story of a large building. It slides down with some effort, the rusty fatigued metal making an effort to submit to Ciros will. With a great deal of agility and stealth he makes his way up the fire escape to the roof of the building. Ciro always liked the how Chicago looked from these heights. He could see everything around and the fresh air sweeping in from the Great Lakes felt great on his grime filled sodden face. Just then Ciro remembered the Boss and the conversation he, Tony and Enaento had just before they got this whole fiasco started........

"Hey Boss me and Tony here have a little business to discuss with you can we step into the office?" Ciro asked

Ciro and Tony had seized a quiet time at HQ to get authorization from Enaento to get this cross border cocaine deal started. He didn't know how the Boss would react but he knew Tony would make the perfect case.

"Sure come on in Ciro and Tony I got a few minutes in between phone calls and Dominos reports" Enaento said matter of fact

Tony took the lead and explained the whole operation and how it would breakdown. Enaento kept a straight face throughout and didn't show any emotion. When it came to business he was focused like a broad on Johnny_Bravo. As Tony wrapped it up the Boss got up and with his hands behind his back started pacing behind his large and ornate work desk. I glanced over at Tony and he just smiled not turning his gaze away from Enaento. Suddenly the Boss came back to his desk and forcefully placed the front of fists on the desk and leaned over staring at Tony without blinking. He rolled forward on his knuckles and made it very clear......

"Tony you know the Family does not get involved with Mexican drug cartels, that's not what we do. We have more than enough action here in Chicago and throughout the major cities of this great country. It's a bad idea you and I both know this but you know what. I'll let you learn this lesson on your own, if you want to do this job so bad then I'll allow it but you have to follow these guidelines, and if you don't your head will be on my desk along with your new recruit here......capiche!" Enaento bellowed!!

Tony chuckled nervously and nodded. "Yeah Boss I got you, don't worry we got this covered me and Ciro will be on top of the situation the whole way, there's no way this is gonna fail"

Ciro wasn't too sure what he was getting into but he trusted Tony and his judgement and seeing how the figures would make him a millionaire many times over he couldn't argue with the proceedings.

"So listen up you two..... this is the framework you're gonna follow. Absolutely no outside involvement. You do this by yourselves and don't bring any other associates in. I don't want any other families getting dragged into this and you stay out of Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Detroit.... not to mention New York and Philly. Anyone whose turf you step into you pay them off in accordance with the Famiglias guidelines. Once you get the drugs into Chicago were going to have to give a cut of it to a few other players they won't be happy that these cheap drugs are flowing into the market and I want you to keep the prices high. Don't flood the streets and collapse the price of Coke you hear me!" Enaento wasn't fooling around

Tony and Ciro headed out of the little meeting bolstered by the fact the operation was given the green light but they knew they were walkingon thin ice. Ciro hopped into the passenger seat and Tony sped off to that fateful encounter in the alleyway.....

Now Ciro was playing out all the scenarios in his head. He wasn't quite sure what to tell the Boss now that Tony was dead and the 15 million they were given to purchase the drugs had gone up in flames. Ciro knew if he lived thru the discussion with Enaento he would have to work to repay the Family for several years before he could start having a cut for himself and his future, he would be in debt to the Boss if he lived to see the next day. He hopped over several rooftops and eventually made it down to street level. Ciro walked the streets for several blocks mumbling to himself and kicked a can. His hands were stuffed deep in his pockets and he was playing with the few coins he had left. Before he had the time to come up with a good explanation he sees Domino and Major_Beard pull up in a Cadillac special and open the door - RangaLad jumps out of the back and grabs Ciro by the shirt collar and throws him into the backseat and they speed off to HQ......

Report Post Tip

After stewing in his office for four hours, Enaento had had enough!. He stormed out of his office and cornered the first guy he saw.

YOU! Get over here!. En bellowed. The guy scurried over. Go round up Domino, Major_Beard, and RangaLad and bring them here! En told the kid. The kid just looked at him NOW! shouted En. The guy took off probably more to get away from En than to track the family down. In about 20 minutes the three showed up.

What's up Boss? Domino asked. She could tell En was pissed.

Ciro and Tony took off on a shady drug deal with a Mexican drug cartel YESTERDAY! En said still steaming. They took 15 million of the families money and I haven't heard a damn thing from them. No call, nothing! Find their asses and bring them to me! 

En tried to regain his composure. He watched the three head out the door. They better find these two and fast! En got out his gun, took it apart and started cleaning it. He just might need it when they found them. This was not looking good at all!

Report Post Tip

"Dammit!" Major thought to himself. the daily inside country jobs provided plenty of good money to live confortably. Why did those two had to go and get themselves into some shady mexican drug deal?

"Any leads whre those two might be fellas?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cocaine Cowboys
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL