Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 08:00:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Am I too old for this shit? Started by: Kuku on Sep 25, '14 16:45
I myself '' 48.yrs. young :)
Report Post Tip

Never to old.. 

I myself is 39. I'll be 39 for the next few years however. I have no grey hairs and still have my own teeth. Doing well!

Report Post Tip
You're 39 Lushy!? You look 23 to me ;-)
Report Post Tip

There are several people who started playing around 2003, so you have to figure that the average age of the userbase has grown every single year.  I'll just say that I'm older than Kuku, and leave it at that.  :)

Report Post Tip

You're never to old to do what you enjoy Mr Kuku! Or what was that old saying? You're only as old as the woman you're feeling? I can't remember. Either way, if you enjoy something, don't let age get in the way. Unless it's arthritus getting in the way, good luck in that case. 

OrangeJuice- you sweet talker you. 

Report Post Tip

I am 70,you ppl think you are old?

Report Post Tip

...I'm twenty-one, freshly twenty-one at that... So... Good to know everyone else has been out drinking and having a blast legally for longer than me.

As far as if you're to old, you're never to old to game it up as long as you contribute to the community and don't hinder it.

Report Post Tip

Lets leave it at this....

The first day that I came to the game, back in Sep 02,  I joined the crew of the top dawg at the time, and his first words to me after I mentioned my age were "What the fu** are you doing, you are too old for this sh** "

I'm 51, do the math.

Report Post Tip

I'm 35 and I have been playing Mafia longer than I have been playing Neopets. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Am I too old for this shit?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL