Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 08:25:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The $2,000,000 Black Hole - A Business Proposal Started by: Refresher6 on Sep 25, '14 19:29

Although, I do agree that there might not be foul play directly, it's fairly easy to jump to a few conclusions on some concerns. Might be my conspiracy theorist mind, but it could easily be an assumption that the Gods raised the increase of murders in this country for their own benefit. When I say benefit, I'm referring to Refresher's linage that has a need to keep funds on the hit he has laid out, which in course involves more money from his supply. It can be an assumption because when the God's change the laws of our country, they normally inform us with a reason for doing so, or detail in general. Now what if the God is trying to benefit himself as also a chance to make up for what he has lost or might have to put in to keep this going with is mortal identity? A not so crazy conspiracy, or so I'd think anyway. Even if this weren't the case or the motivates, and he doesn't worry about collecting funds to keep his hit going, than isn't it a bit questionable for the hit to be be done in type of ethical way, and then be carried on by people who don't have that advantage of what he does directly?

See, it's all very cloudy. And in my opinion, questions like this (or conspiracies for that matter) don't lay a good image on the party that has these questions raised in their direction. It's actually a concern that it could be in the position to be questioned entirely. 

And to mention, Refresher6 died a wealthy man. You'd think he'd be saving every dime he had to make it easier on himself. Doesn't seem like that's the case here though.

Report Post Tip

Kyubey, as it seems your the go to person, I just have one question...

Did the 200 millon $$$ also come by legitimately?

I'm not accusing anyone of anything I'm just not in "the loop" on all of this.

Report Post Tip

It did indeed. I'd be happy to tell you in private if you'd like, I suspect most people know how the money was acquired already but I don't think it'd be appropriate to say it in public. (It's OOC)

Of course, I didn't see any accusation from you.

Report Post Tip

I agree completely and that was my point as well, was not accusing him of anything I just stated that it brings many questions to light from not just myself but others as well. And yes it seems anytime he has the chance he brings the female gender into play to try, and fail at making people look dumb, I wonder about that as well....

Report Post Tip

afghanmango,

And yes it seems anytime he has the chance he brings the female gender into play to try, and fail at making people look dumb, I wonder about that as well....

See, now you are just making things up. I think you may have taken one too many hits to the head, something seems a little loose.  If you want to assassinate my reputation or those of my kin, how about trying to focus on the truth?

Report Post Tip

Eh, where you getting the $95m from Achilles?  Looks like you can count about as well as you can lead.

Kuku, maybe your daddy, granddaddy or great granddaddy missed the hits on my RH and LH? I wouldn't know which since the life span of your family tends to be quite short. I daresay a tradition that will continue if you carry on piping up. Anyway, taking into account that those hits came to $75 Mil and coupled with the renewal money for 10 days, that's another $20 mil right there. I'll leave the adding up to you, chap.

So, with that figure in mind I'm currently wondering just how much is left. Refresher's alter-godly-ego had confessed in the privacy of a coffee shop booth that the funds weren't unlimited and from the time of our convo there was around a week's worth of renewals left. I can't recall the exact date but I'm sure we would be approaching the end to that week some time very soon. Now I'm here and Refresher is speaking of handing out even more money than he originally laid claim to having.

But ho-hum, let's keep playing the game, I feel a point has already been made. The fact that I'm still alive has sent the message that people either agree with my original statements that started this whole kerfuffle (or rather they didn't mis-read them), that they're not really bothered by the insults I had thrown around, or that they've grown tired of Godly intervention within this world of ours. Maybe it's a combination of all, who knows?

Whatever the outcome, whether it ends in my death or the hit being bought off, or no more renewing (although let's face it, there's far too many of you pissants and associate lovers on the bandwagon for that to happen :P ), I've lived long enough to have enjoyed working with my family of 10 who don't seem to worry about my assumed tyrannical ways.

Report Post Tip
Did somebody say vagina?
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip
At least it is realistic for a sponsorless thug, with no reputation to speak of and no standing in our society to have access to hundreds of millions of dollars.
Report Post Tip

At least it is realistic for a sponsorless thug, with no reputation to speak of and no standing in our society to have access to hundreds of millions of dollars.

Realistic or not, it isn't uncommon.

Report Post Tip

Common or not, it is no less ridiculous. 

Report Post Tip

Ridiculous or not, it is still apparent. 

Report Post Tip

Apparent or not, if all the women you know are capable of being whores, does that make an apple an orange?

Report Post Tip

That may be associated; however if the 6th Thug looks left, is it the fools gold which shines brightest?

Report Post Tip

You're a wily one, Mr Morris. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Realistic or not, it isn't uncommon.

Exactly.  

Report Post Tip

Just to clarify, my previous comment is not meant to suggest something untoward (i.e. against the rules) has gone on in how these funds have been raised and used, as it is perfectly feasible that this money being hopelessly frittered away into Achilles' Black Hole stems from the original transaction. I think it is an incredibly stupid use of said funds, but I've covered that elsewhere. What I am merely highlighting here is the ridiculousness and lack of realism in the fact it is possible for anyone lacking a grounding in the mob, Refresher or otherwise, to be able to generate such vast sums of money. I therefore don't really see how the (in)frequency of said unrealistic, ridiculous, occurrences is relevant other than perhaps as a comment on the existing apathetic attitude towards this.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Achilles,

Now I'm here and Refresher is speaking of handing out even more money than he originally laid claim to having.

After double checking with the accountant, here are the numbers:

Purchase #1 250.00 in hard currency with 25% promo yields a 387.50 return in precious metals.
Purchase #2 300.00 yields a 390.00 return in precious  metals.
Purchased combined: 387.50 + 390.00 = 777.50

My father died with 500k on him from a tip from one of his readers, it had slipped his mind to stash it before he was killed.

His father died with 4 million on him, the attacker moved to0 quick.  Moments after waking up to refresh the hit, the attacker put a bullet into him before could take his first step.  Kudos to those reaction times.

There has been no other wasted money

Collectively, my family has refreshed the hitlist I believe 3 times at 2 million each, and 1 time at 500k.

My finances really are not your business, but sometimes it better to tip your hand than to allow others to tarnish your reputation with misinformation.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $5,000,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The $2,000,000 Black Hole - A Business Proposal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL