Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 10:16:23
Page:  1 
The Death Of A Snowy Tree Cricket Started by: Pinocchio on Sep 26, '14 16:48

pinocchio saunters on up to the masses that flood the streets

after my father (jiminey Cricket) was killed off i came to realize that he was shot with a special tag (4H) which according to the city rules of CH,DT,LA,NY means someone broke the rules, and since they even whispered in his ear quoting his words i'd guess it wasnt by accident

it would appear that a leader isnt enforcing their rules or perhaps enforcing them half assed

the only half assed leader i could see in these streets at the time of my fathers death was Achille's. no wonder someone has him on the "most Wanted" peg board for 200 million dollars

pinocchio stares down at his legendary nose and notices it hasnt grown in anysize so therefore he must be telling the truth

Report Post Tip

Wow let me go gather the troop, we will investigate this harsh accusation appropriately.

Kyubey sounds the war horn. In moments, the Brooklyn structure had been assembled to investigate such a heinous act.

FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS! Let us behold the field of which we grow thy fucks and let all notice that thou shall see that it it barren!

toots the war horn some more just for the effect.

Report Post Tip

perhaps you should fertilize the field with the filth you spew mr inbred cat

Report Post Tip

Perhaps you should use your cocksucker for something else other then spewing shit to the people on these streets.

I'm not inbred, nor a mister.

I'd give you an A for effort, but I think you get a C for Cunt today, sir.

Report Post Tip

you would like me to give out BJ's with a wooden mouth? you my friend have no admiration for those in the streets do you if you wish them all a splintered Phalice

oh and you also forgot the letter B for i wanna be a real Boy someday

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Death Of A Snowy Tree Cricket
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL