Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 02:48:03
Page:  1 
A Home In Central Park Started by: Frite on Sep 27, '14 01:44

"Yes, the hotel." Frite had just finished explaining her plans to the two men in the room, and was waiting to judge their reactions. It was true Manhattan's lower portions had certainly been taken care of and were overseen pretty well, but from she had seen lately there was ample room in the mid-town area to make a go of things, and more than enough money there to spread around.

After a few moments, and a nod OrangeJuice- looked over his large desk toward the window. Rain had been coming down for a few hours, and it didn't look like it was letting up. Hopefully it hadn't spoiled his mood.

Gravity spoke first after a dulling quiet had filled the room almost as thickly as the lingering smoke smell from the cigars, or that sweet smell of bourbon that wafted in from downstairs sometimes.

"I think she could make a go of it. She wouldn't be moving in on anyone else's area, yours, and especially FutureStealer's."

Not exactly a ringing endorsement, but certainly supportive. Gravity had always been supportive of everything that went on in Manhattan, good or bad. But it wasn't him she needed to convince.

"I suppose it's not a bad idea." Finally a word from the man himself. "In fact Frite, it's something I've been playing with for a short while now. We can use the space, and certainly could use some influence a bit farther uptown. Who knows what sort of cash could be brought in from those bastards lining their pockets with everything they can get their hands on."

After a pause Frite looks up and notices he's gone to the window to watch as the rain begins to let up. "So is that a yes then?"

OrangeJuice- at that, turns and tosses her a set of keys. "Welcome to the big leagues kiddo, lets see what you can do up there with your little Central Park Syndicate."

Report Post Tip
Firstly congrats to manhattan on its growth and prosperity, secondly congrats to you Don Frite on your new suit and journey, I look forward to the continuation of growth throughout this family/ district.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Frite. Our bloodlines have had a good amount of history together and I cannot even begin to explain just how happy I am for you. This is much deserved and I'm truly ecstatic to see you take this step. I wish you the best of luck. 

Kisses Frite's hand and hands her a bottle of wine and a briefcase.

And once again congratulations.

Report Post Tip

OJ walk up to Frite and takes a deep breath before speaking

"What can I say Frite... You are are one of the most complicated, hard headed people I have ever met in my life time! You also seem to disagree with most of things I say/think! But I thank you for being that way. You are my rock and you keep me grounded when I act rash, you make me double think my decisions and thanks to that you have saved my ass from doing the wrong thing.

Anyways, Congratulation!

I know you will be amazing or die trying to be. I'm so excited to watch you grow and reach your full potential! Words cannot describe how happy I am for you!

OJ walks up to Frite and gives her a big hug then returns to his HQ to continue his daily business.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations FRITE! Cheers to all Central Park Syndicate! 

I wish all New York, Manhattan a best of luck :D

Hand her a stick of cigar and a bottle of wine.  

GOODLUCK FRITE! 

Report Post Tip

Congratulation Frite!!!

I wish you the best of luck in Manhattan, New York!

Pops some champagne and passes glasses all around

CHEERS TO FRITE! 

shoots confetti all over and walks around and talks to others at the party

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Frite. Enjoy Central Park. There's a turtle pond just off of 72nd streetish, be sure to feed them. 

Report Post Tip

You deserve this solely for your ability to go against the tyrant that is OrangeJuice- ! But in all seriousness, I have nothing but good words to say for you. You have truly been an asset for V-anhattan, and work really hard behind the scenes to keep everything ticking over. You were the perfect person to stand in OJ's and my shoes when we were out of town on business.

For all these accolades and the fact that you have all the personality traits to be a highly successful leader, you have been given your chance. Go out there and show the community what you are made of.

Long live Frite!

Death to Orang......never mind.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $5,000,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Home In Central Park
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL