Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 18:33:51
Page:  1 
The forgotten past Started by: Booklet_taw on Sep 27, '14 07:26
*booklet clears his throat*

Once upon a time one of my very great grandfathers wrote in his journal of his very short time on these streets

A entry from old Boris

"A Don would occasionally emerge from a dust cloud in this time but for how long if you were lucky enough to catch a glimpse of this shadowy figure's face, count the days til there death and yours for a matter of speaking as soon as a name came forward it was gunned down by another"

"These streets are filled with blood it consumes your ankles men woman die daily for what a wee bit of turf, a man who gets to call himself a Don for a day gathers a couple 100 men/woman to start a legacy which is gone by the time your eyes flicker open in the morning if you were a lucky one"

*Booklet stops reading for a moment ponders a thought out loud*

"Odd these days were lucky to hear a gun shot if we do no one bothers to look up just a lonely wannabe gangster or just some one who's gone missing to scared to step up"

"My father shook his head at how the population has sky rocketed, the locals are full of aged members, times have changed peace is among us all, there was a time a Godfather/mother was never heard of, made men ran the family's"

"What a sight to see, Booklet wandered my my times have changed"
Report Post Tip
Im in love with this story sir. I am not blessed with record keeping in my blood line. I would love to hear more. Perhaps a multi part series of how it once was. Il buy the coffee!
Report Post Tip

I'm sure if you read through all the journals of your bloodline, you will find many times this sort of mafia life has excisted. Its a constant cycle. Sometimes it may last longer then other times. But Its just how it is at the moment. Given time, all things change. Searching through my bloodlines journals , I have read of many type of enviroments held by many regimes.

Draws his pocket flask and takes a deep swig.

Now, with that being said. This is not the first time nor will it be the last time that you many different cities and districts working alongside each other with a understanding that its not all a bloodbath in this thing we do. You can actually work togeather for a greater cause or purpose. Its just how all the chips fall. They can always be moved around, but at the moment, this is the world we have. If you read through those journals, you will see things can change in a split sec. So you never know what tomorrow lays ahead for us all.

Report Post Tip

I see that last few days at streers its pretty much same storry about low ranked players running familys

and I will repeat my thoughts again

"I understand that some peoples here are prove them selfs,and that is the main reason why they get

chance to lead family with small rank,but for me it is bad example for new players,when they saw that

they want to be leaders after 11 days and they start to  disrespect all players here"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The forgotten past
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL