Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 05:40:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The $400,000,000 Black Hole - An Indecent Proposal Started by: Achilles on Sep 28, '14 00:32

I can only hope that my children aren't as ugly as Achilles, my Afghan friend.

As to why I make it a point to defend our dear old Don, that one is fairly simple; an attack on him is an attack on me. We are a team and I have no intention of letting people make false statements about this crew or it's leader whilst I draw breath. And as nice as it would be for use on my dates, I don't have a wand to wave which could change feelings. Fortunately what I do have is a pretty respected opinion, a sound understanding of the Mafia and a penchant for applying that into a cohesive argument explaining why these people are actually wrong in every realistic understanding of what our thing is. 

My hope is that casual observers don't buy into their bullshit and they actually form their own opinion based upon the facts which I give them, rather than the misguided interpretation of what was said which is being peddled on the hitlist and in the streets like a pair of fake sunglasses. We don't want your Ray-Bon's here, bring us the real shit. 

Report Post Tip
I'm sorry afghanmango but it sounds like you are saying a right hand man should not be vocal in the streets against people verbally attacking their boss, well I can tell right now if someone was doing that to Whatsername a would be out here telling exactly where they can shove their opinion and if that didn't work I'd likely challenge them to a duel every time they opened their mouth.
Report Post Tip
I once knew a man who was in love with the shadows. He liked the hitlist. Told me it was "fun" and that all the cool kids are using it these days. Does this make Achilles a cool kid?! Oh...wait, that's not how it works. Unless this is all some devious publicity stunt, and "Anonymous" in fact is Achilles.

HOLY SHIT MIND BLOWN.
Report Post Tip

I hear a lot of dumb shit on the streets but that's definitely up there with the best of them afghan, keep up the good work. 

Report Post Tip

Between all the fuzz, an older man stands up from his seat, and for a moment looks around to the gathered crowd

"I must say, what a quite interesting intro we've had, and a rather more interesting discussion has risen.
To me personally, it is a bit of a shame to see how certain things are going down in the streets nowadays.
Ahwell, i guess that, maybe i am just old-fashioned... Please excuse me while i get me a drink, and stay with listening furthermore."

The man picks up his hat from the table he stands next to, and moves in a slowly but steadily pace towards a bar...

Report Post Tip

I don't believe I said it should never be done. It's just how many threads does this need? The first thread was plenty sufficient. Since Achilles Apology thread he hasn't really been out much to defend himself. This would have all been done and over with if it wasn't brought back up over and over and over again. Obviously Heel is right, no one is going to act on this that can actually get the job done, the only ones still complaining about it on the streets hardly matter anyways. Squishy will give up as soon as everyone gets over it and puts it in the past, he is down to trying to make a charity out of the hit to promote it. Even those that think Achilles is an idiot for what he said probably don't care about this anymore except Squishy as you just keep giving him attention.

Report Post Tip
If I were "Anonymous", I'd totally do it again...Just so Heel's mum can get more attention via donations. Nods adamantly
Report Post Tip
I don't think it fair that Heel's mum takes this kinda of beating. Obviously she loves her son, etc, who wouldn't love such an adorable cunt, I ask you?

No matter. BlackBetty twizzles her nunchucks. Mama Heel doesnt know the whole story and she would probably be biased anyway. Best decision ever. The woman doesn't need to know the depravity with which her son is willing to stoop. A depravity we all might come to one day. Who knows what is around the corner for any of us...

BlackBetty brings her nunchucks back home and takes a deep breath.

Y'all need to chillax, yo.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
So Heels mum tho..

Hit me up, Achilles.
Report Post Tip
Glad to see people got their enjoyment out of dear old Heel's mum.
Report Post Tip

Self indulgent much?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The $400,000,000 Black Hole - An Indecent Proposal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL