Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:15:12
Page:  1 
Interrogation Started by: JohnLeicester on Sep 28, '14 15:10

''İts the truth,ı swear!!!''john clicks the gun''you sure kid?''john looks at his eyes''ı swear!!!''john shoots kid's knee as he falls down in pain holding his knee''please dont kill me,ı am just a vampire!!!!!''john puts back in his belt''ı am not going to kill you,that was my insurance of you not biting me''john throws few hundred dollars infront of the kid''you dont look like you have hospital care and that aint a normal bullet either''john walks off to meet his crew and michael about the news of locations he got,he was the leader of the group but he did most of the group's jobs even though he is 70 years old.No one ever knew why he did everything,maybe he didnt trust new kiddos in the secret operations.He was right if that was the reason because these newbies always screwed up operations.John knew he had to do something about these creatures soon or they would start war around New York and Chicago.Walking the cold streets while thinking of bad memories and wars isnt the best thing to do but this time things got serious because of the recent murders.Council gived them the job to solve these crimes and all the evidences lead to vampires.İt could be wolfs blaming evidence on vampires so john couldnt decide which one to punish,and if you did a wrong punishment you were good as dead......

John finally found his crew after walking 2 hours.He went to his new office,made some coffee and starting searching about murder cases.After few minutes michael comes in and salutes john''ı heard you called me boss''john greets him''ı did,we need to speak something important''offers michael a seat''whats wrong boss?''john drinks coffee''ı just came from a interrogation and found out 10 new clan hideouts for what ı believe,murderer vampires''michael feels like he hit the jackpot''awesome boss!!!now we can arrest those ass holes!!''john drinks coffee''dont be so sure michael,those could be wolfs acting like vampires and we didnt even found vampire bite mark on dead ppl''michael looks suspicious at john''but their blood was looted from dead bodys,only vamps can do that you know that''michael points finger at john''ı know but ı cant decide on what to do,maybe ı really got old''michael feels john is sad''awww boss ı am here for you,dont care about those council ass holes,you are fine!!''michael left the office because he thought he went far and john started thinking about arresting vampires

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Interrogation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL