Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 12:55:59
Page:  1 
"Boys to Men" By the Infamous CrossHair Started by: CrossHair on Sep 29, '14 18:24

"Boys to Men"

CrossHair moves silently across the HQ floor towards her table. She waits at he table for AnnieOakley, Liar and Chelsea her new sisters in crime and fun.

She eyes up the boys of the crew ignoring Jono since he was defiantly a man. (Well as close as they come here). Sizing up the work she has in front of her she offers a list of things that she blames all men for, to the ladies around her.

The list you see in front of you my dear ladies is a work in progress. I believe with with a little work.....looks again....a lot of work we will be able to turn this motley crew into something that even Jono does not recognize. 

I am not saying that they are bad boys I am just saying the need a women's touch. 

Things I believe that we can still except around here is:

Our chairs to be pulled out for us

Leaving our purses alone

Not getting blamed for all the spankings around here

Not being drug around by the hair

Polite talk

Smoke free bars (we can negotiate some kind of deal)

Dinner out on the town (at least once a week)

If there is anything that you ladies would like to add to this list please feel free to voice your opinions. Like I said it is a work in progress and I believe we have the power to change things for the good here. I mean, we are allowed to vote now, lets keep this women's ball rolling for our sisters of the future.

Report Post Tip

Ciro is in between jobs and walking the many streets of Chicago. He happens to be in The Loop neighborhood this early morning and on his way to Blazin Donuts for a nice cup of joe and a delicious raspberry jelly danish. Whistling as he strolls, happy as can be, Ciro sees a large banner outside an office building. Passing in front he sees several woman gathered and their fists raised in the air and their feet stomping on the ground.

Ciro chuckles and decides to stick his head in and listen more closely. He hears all kinds of statements being made......

"Men need more of a woman's touch!"

Ciro smiles agreeing although he's sure that's it's not in the sense that they expect heheh

The confident and determined woman on stage continues......

"They need to pull out our chairs for us and leave our purses alone! We demand polite talk and smoke free bars!!"

Ciro definitely does not agree with that last statement, smoke free bars ha!, Ciro stays silent however to see what else these woman are planning on addressing.

"We deserve to be taken out to dinner and dancing at least once a week!"

Ciro completely agrees with that one and goes thru his pick up lines in his head waiting for their impromptu diatribe to end. The broad on stage hasn't finished yet though and she starts pacing on stage back and forth.

"We better not be blamed for spanking them and not one of you should allow yourself to be dragged around by your hair!"

Ciro can't contain himself and starts laughing hysterically he can't get that last phrase and the images it's produced out of his head....

At that moment the woman notice him sneakily standing in the back of the room behind a pillar and Liar jumps down off the stage and chases after Ciro with an umbrella! She manages to get in one good whack before Ciro makes it out into the streets and outruns her. Ciro keeps chuckling to himself at what has just transpired and he thinks how nice it is that the ladies are so organized and seriously not pushovers...... that cup of joe and jelly danish sound really goo about now.....

Report Post Tip

CrossHair  please to not mess with Jono's house he just got it the way he want's it.. Plus he does not need some weirdo coming in and changing shit

Report Post Tip

Interesting topic cross hair I must say I believe a man work can use a woman's touch from time to time..

Report Post Tip

And palerider Nothing wrong with weird people :) it's what make the world so interesting and fascinating ^^

Report Post Tip

well Charmander you need to go home as well...

Report Post Tip

Make go home :p 

Report Post Tip

Annie listened intently as CrossHair read her list of expectations of the men.. She nodded her head on most, but spoke up when she got to the part about being drug around by her hair.

"I have NEVER allowed a man to drag me around by my hair.." she said to CrossHair and everyone else in the room. "If any man tried to drag me by my hair, I would hit them so hard in the balls with my gun they wouldn't be able to talk for a week because their balls would be in their throat.."

Annie's cheeks reddened at herself mentioning balls, but she continued on..

"I definitely expect to be treated like a lady. I can do just as much, if not more, than most of the men in our family! I know how to make that money, I know how to sell those drugs, I know how to commit crimes and felonies without getting caught.. Just like all the men in here!"

Proud of herself, Annie stopped talking and let CrossHair continue on with the list of expectations.

After CrossHair finished reciting her list, Annie nodded in agreement.

"I would definitely LOVE to see the men in here pulling out our chairs for us, or trying to get the nerve to ask any one of us women out to dinner.."

Annie looked around the room at everyone in there, as if issuing a challenge.

Report Post Tip

Ciro is heading back from Blazin Donuts shoppe and decides to drop back in to the female empowerment equals male betterment meeting that is now attracting more and more poeple. He had bought a dozen donuts to donate as a peace offering for his earlier outburst of laughter but now seeing the amount of women around thinks a dozen won't fit the bill. He is about to leave to buy a few more dozen when he hears a familiar voice. He places the dozen donuts (3 peach glazed, 3 peanut butter, 3 chocolate toffee, and 3 strawberry glazed) at a table near the entrance and takes a seat to listen to Ms AnnieOakley. He nods at several of her points and heavily squirms and smirks when she mentions making jelly out of a mans family jewels.

AnnieOakley mentioned how she knows how to make money and sell drugs and commit crimes and felonies, Ciro started to get a little twinkle in his eye as he listened to her in admiration. As she stopped and looked around the room as if issuing a challenge Ciro quickly got up and pulled her a chair to sit in.

"Here you are Ms AnnieOakley" Ciro pulls up chair for her

"You sure aren't one to mince words" Ciro says smiling

"Listen I was thinking I know a real good little restaurant called the Red Rose, a real class joint overlooking the river in the North Side of Chicago. The owner Ziva is an amazing patron and she employs a chef, Giorgio, straight from Italy. He makes the most stunning Italian dishes imaginable" Ciro looks around to make sure Liar isn't about to wack him over the head with her umbrella.

"It will be great a little food and a bottle of Chianti and well you know some great conversation. I feel it would be nice to get to know each other a little more"

Ciros was interested in continuing the conversation he and AnnieOakley had started the other night at El Diablos Cartel headquarters. The little party that Johnny_Bravo organized. 

Ciro waited patiently for a reply.......

Report Post Tip

I think most places need a womans touch. Plus Crosshair is to blame for all the spankings around here!!

Report Post Tip

CrossHair listen to the last person that excuses her of all the spanking here, pulls out her Christmas list and crosses his name off the Christmas Spanking list.

Report Post Tip

Mandalore faints

Report Post Tip

Spanking! Do not take me off yoru Christmas list!!

Report Post Tip

"Well, that was fast.." Annie said towards Ciro. "Sure, dinner would be great."

Annie smiled at Ciro as he looked around to make sure he wasn't going to be beat up again by Liar.

"Yes, we should continue that conversation," she said. "It would be nice to know a little bit more about you!"

She laughed aloud as Mandalore fainted due to being removed from the spanking list, and as Tish asked to NOT be removed!

"Crazy ladies and their spankings.." Annie thought to herself as she chuckled.

Report Post Tip

AnnieOakley smiled and agreed to meetup with Ciro on Friday night. They both had lots of meetings and rendezvous during the week and Ciro was already looking forward to finally clearing his agenda for at least one day. Taking a night out on the town after several weeks of non stop work was essential to not go crazy.

Ciro had been looking forward to bumping into Annie so he made it a routine to drop into The Loop for whatever the reason. After their last encounter he regretted not getting her number. She was a lot of fun the other night and she had lingered in his mind ever since that little party at El Diablos.

"Yeah I agree lots to talk about...."   Ciro said smiling as he raised his eyebrow and let his gaze linger on her for a little longer than usual.

When she looked down somewhat blushing Ciro looked away and put his hands in his pockets. He rocked forward on his toes and fell back down still smiling. Ciro then pulled out his address book and took down Annie's number and address and told her to expect him at 8pm sharp.

"I'll make sure to call you just to confirm and you know in case something comes up"

Ciro said the last phrase knowing full well he wouldn't allow anything to prevent him from being there.

"Oh and tell Liar she hits like a little baby, sooooo she should eat some donuts to put some meat on her bones and then maybe she can graduate to hitting like a little girl" 

Ciro chuckles quietly to himself while Annie shakes her head slowly and lets out a mischievous smile.

"You take care of yourself and I'll see you soon"

Report Post Tip

"Okay well I will be looking forward to your call and to seeing you Friday.." Annie said to Ciro. "Just keep in mind that I don't like seafood or Chinese food!"

Annie laughed then blushed as Ciro stared just a little too long, then he brought up Liar hitting like a baby.

"I will definitely tell Liar that but she might not take too kindly to it.." she said, and laughed at the thought of Liar hitting Ciro again with the umbrella. "See you Friday then!" 

She smiled as Ciro walked away.

Report Post Tip

Stops for a moment to witness what is going on. He listens to other people involved here and there.

"Hmm yes, the ever-used statement that every place would need a 'woman's touch.'
However, it would seem to me, it would be to the owner(s) of the property itself to decide?
Of course, hints and tips are always welcome, but i really don't see the big use in this...
And to speak of Feminism, well... Everything in it's proportions i usually say. Ahwell."

Walks quickly off back into the city crowd, to disappear, to prevent a furious mob of women jumping him

Report Post Tip

Listening to Crosshair voice her thoughts out of the corner of my eye I catch a glimpse of Jono clutching his Jolly Jono's journal ready for the weekends share our feelings circle and silently curse whoever had sighed him up to ' 1930's Mondern Mafia management' magazine. Although to be fair last months tax article was pretty good just a shame Al Capone did not get a chance to read it. Carefully slipping out of the room I come up behind CiroAntonio arranging a date with AnnieOakley and think to myself how sweet they both look. Then I hear him being rather rude claiming I hit like a little girl however instead of becoming angry I decide to attempt being friendly, picking up a cushion then opening the window Ciro is stood next to I shove him through the opening then throw the cushion afterwards hoping it will soften the landing for him. Walking over to the window AnnieOakley looks down in time to see the cloud of dust raised from his sudden fall settle and the cushion land almost mockingly next to his head. Annie turns to me then states

'I hope he does not think being clumsy enough to  fall out of a window seven stories up is an excuse to be late for our date'

'No I am sure he will be fine but I did forget to thank him for the doughnuts so I will write a note and mention about not being late, I will attach a note to his empty wallet and drop it down to him '

picking up a piece of paper I write 'Dear Ciro, Thank you for the doughnuts and Annie says do not be late for your date clumsiness near open windows is no excuse'

Attaching the wallet and note to a large paperweight I then drop it out the window it bounces off his head landing safely on the cushion. Smiling about how considerate and kind I was to think of softening the landing and returning a wallet I wonder off to check on how my drug deals are going.

Report Post Tip

As I get up after arranging the date with AnnieOakley I make my way towards the stairs to go down and all of a sudden like a big whoosh of air takes me off my feet and out an open window. It seemed like a gust of air I just couldn't be certain as I was falling down the seven stories towards the street below. Thankfully my cat like reflexes kicked in and I twisted to try and land with my feet knowing that at that height it would be impossible to walk away with a story to tell.

Luck must have been on my side that day because just then a straw bale vendor was hauling his cart down the street and I crashed into his cart making a dust cloud and sending straw up into the air like a mushroom cloud. As I was getting put of his cart a pillow dropped onto my right shoulder and fell to the street. I looked up only to see Annie and her good friend Liar staring down at me. Annie looked worried but I could tell Liar was the culprit as she was smiling and pointing down at me. She ran back in quickly and then I see my wallet flying thru the air with a piece of paper attached to it. 

Liar must have pick-pocketed me while pushing me out the open window, there's no other way my wallet could've stayed up there. The wallet lands on the pillow now at my feet. I pick up my wallet which is now obviously empty and I read the little note attached to it.

Dear Ciro, thank you for the doughnuts and Annie says do not be late for your date - clumsiness near open windows is no excuse! It's signed Liar

I chuckle to myself. I can't believe how sneaky ingenious that Liar is I say to myself and make a note to one day give her a little payback. I look up again at the window and wave at both of them, I shake the dust off my suit and do a little one-two shuffle on the street and start heading back to La Famiglia heqdquarters...... Domino won't believe what just happened!

Report Post Tip

Annie's eyes widened in shock as Liar swiftly opened the window then pushed @Ciro out.. Then, even swifter, pulled his wallet out from his back pocket as he was falling..

"Wow, you need to teach me how to do that!" Annie said admiringly to Liar. "I would push so many people out of windows, it's not even funny!"

Looking out the window next to Liar, Annie saw Ciro land cleanly in a cart of hay or something.. 

"Well.. that definitely could have ended a LOT worse..." Annie said to Liar, who was smiling down at Ciro, watching him dust the dirt off of his suit jacket and trousers.. "He still looks good, even dirty."

Annie smiled and waved at Ciro as he did a little dance then walked off towards his family's Headquarters.

"So, would you like a drink, Liar? @Jono just had a bar installed in the front room!" Annie said excitedly to Liar. "Drinks on the house!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: "Boys to Men" By the Infamous CrossHair
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL