Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 21:21:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Broadway Boxing Beatdown Started by: Frite on Sep 30, '14 23:01

Eagerly waits for the fight!

Report Post Tip

OJ urgently walks into Frite's office startling her in as he flings the door open.

"FRITE I NEED TO MAKE A CHALLENGE ASAP! One of my own members has committed a cardinal sin by mixing her vodka with orange juice and drinking it!"

Frite looks at OJ's with a face of confusion struggling to find something to say to him

"Do you not get it Frite!? She committed orange juice murder right in front of me! I will not stand for this...Please arrange the fight, I'm on my way to challenge her!."

OJ storms out of Frite's office and once outside he shouts

"Chelsea you have been challenged to a boxing match for committing orange juice murder! DO YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE?!"

OJ frantically awaits for her response

Report Post Tip

It was early in the morning and Chelsea had just finished dressing up and putting on her makeup. She was leaving the headquarters when she heard a shout from behind her. She instinctively reached for the gun holstered against her thigh but when she turned around she noticed Godfather OrangeJuice on the second level of the building leaning over the railing and shouting at her.

"Chelsea you have been challenged...."

Challenged? Chelsea thought. Oh dear. Was this a duel. Had she some how offended her own Godfather and this was her punishment. She went through her head all the things she did the past few days. Nothing could come to mind at would could possibly explain her own Godfather challenging her. Her hands started to shake but she released her gun and accepted her fate whatever it may be.

".....to a boxing match for committing orange juice murder! DO YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE?!"

Chelsea stood there in shock at first. All the other members turning around to look at her with bemused expressions. She finally relaxed realising her life wasn't on the line. No. Something even more valuable was on the line now. Her pride. A smile started to form on Chelsea's lips. It had been a while since she at the fight without the use of her gun. But she would train hard and get back into shape. No mercy will be taken upon her Godfather just because of who he was. He challenged Chelsea? Well then there was only one thing to say.

"I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!!!!!" 

Report Post Tip

Walking through the streets of Detroit, Philli-stein heads to the gym for a little training. As he walks to the door of the gym a man with a camera comes running up to get his attention.

"Mr Stein! care to comment on the challenge laid down to you by sammysantos? do you intend to reply?"

With a grin Philli looks the reporter straight in the eye.

"i've got just one thing to say to mister santos. He laid down the gauntlet, and i sure hope he's prepared to get laid down himself on that canvas. He's on."

After making his statement, philli spins on his heel and heads into the rin to start training for his next fight

Report Post Tip

hmmm....boxing.   sounds good to me.

i may be new around here, but i would like to take on Nighttrain80.

Report Post Tip

I accept this challenge of Honor's

Report Post Tip

Frite looks around after having watched the fight between OrangeJuice- and Chelsea end quite quickly but smiles at the two new faces challenging each other.

You two are more than welcome in my ring, I'll get that set up for you.

With that she heads off to start the paperwork for another fight, glad that even after all the bloodshed and the loss of so many prime fighters she can still continue this bit of fun.

Report Post Tip

Ink hears of a boxing organization where all you have to do is walk in tell the manager you want to fight someone and she will set it up! He is very excited as there is one person in particular he wanted to test his skills against.

Ink walks into the Broadway Boxing Gym and seeks out the manager, he see's a ton of fresh you faces training their skills and working very hard. He finally sees Frite, he walks over to her and nods his head.

"Hello Ma'am I hear you are the person to talk to if I'm looking for a fight. Well I'd like to test myself against my Godfather AK, I'd love if you could get this set up for us!"

Report Post Tip

the old man is going down this time

Report Post Tip

charmander hears the challenge announced the champ sits on the chair and sees people at the gym training, as she puts on her gloves and begins sparring as she remembered her first fight a couple days or weeks ago.Til she knocked out the man she was sparring with all she could do is laugh..

Report Post Tip

easy champ i still think i beat you ... so slow your roll

Report Post Tip

charmander hears someone but could not find them as she was caught in the thrill of sparring.She extended her hand to help the man up and smiles, walking to the nearest punching bag..

Report Post Tip

looks around and wonders who would like to compete again me in a boxing fight

bittersweet or maybe even FuGetAboutIt

It would be nice just to have a little fun once in awhile. 

Report Post Tip

While eavesdropping around the intersection of New York, Bittersweet spots the ‘Broadway Boxing Beatdown’. Hmm…looks intriguing. Just like curiosity killed the cat, Bittersweet almost got knocked out by an ongoing match. Luckily with her quick ninja like skills she dodged the flying fist and stumbled into Elsa. Hpmh shall I give it a go with Elsa? I dare to challenge you, Elsa, one who believes in magic.

Report Post Tip

I ACCEPT!!!!!

looks at Bittersweet

Are you ready?

Report Post Tip

Always ready.

Report Post Tip

Chelsea tried to breath in deeply but a build up of phlegm caused her to choke and start coughing eventually spitting on the ground. She noticed the red tinge to her spit. She sighed, slumped on a chair far away from the crowd who had come to watch more fights. She had hoped to put up a good fight. Really take it to her Godfather and show her that she had it in her to be the best. But he was too good. He read her moves so easily. His years of experience and build up of strength completely overpowering her lean figure and agile moves. Only her own stubbornness enabled her to put up with it until the third round. A small side of Chelsea had hoped Orangejuice would go easy on her. She felt the bruise on her left cheek and winced at the pain. If this was OrangeJuice- going easy then Chelsea would never want to be in the ring with him at his peak.

Chelsea had to win some pride back. Show them that she was tough. But this time not going after the mightiest of them all. She had someone in mind. Not that they were not tough. But they definitely were not Orangejuice, she hoped. Anyway would be good to see them in the streets again. Chelsea pushed herself up with a grunt and made her way through the crowd. She knew she should rest off her injuries but she was too stubborn to let go. She needed to face someone else again. She needed that feeling of being in the ring with the blood pumping. Finally approaching Frite Chelsea calls out. 

"I would like to lay down a challenge!" The crowd hushed as she spoke her words. She noticed some roll their eyes obviously thinking her crazy wanting to challenge someone so soon after her defeat. "I challenge ZoeyH. It has been too long since we last saw her grace us with her presence and talent in the streets. I can think of no better way to see her back then a boxing match with me!" The crowd cheered. Chelsea walked away from the crowd heading back to her chair. But instead of sitting she put her leg on it and started stretching. A determined expression coming across her face. 

Report Post Tip

Oh gosh i hope i dont get beat up.

I guess i can fight you! What do i have to do to compete?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Broadway Boxing Beatdown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL