Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 10:53:30
Page:  1 
Welcome to real life Started by: Vito_Andolini on Oct 02, '14 18:13

After days of travelling from Sicily to New York,Vito finally arrived at the shore.He had a friend in NY so someone was waiting vito for the pick-up.When Vito landed to the shores,he saw his friend and ran up to him.They chatted a little than he took Vito to a bar.They drank all night to 01.00am in the morning.After driving around NY with his friend,Vito finally arrived at his home for relaxing.His house wasnt anything good,something his friend hired for him but whatever keeps you warm is good enough for a newcomer in usa,mostly in 1917.

The next day Vito got a job at the bakery in little italy and for the first day,his boss gave him extra payment.That day he got very happy and was always greatful to his boss.Vito kept his job for 2 months until Don Tuccini started bossing around the bakery and wanted his son to work there.Vito knew what was going to happen when his boss called him to his office,Vito was fired.Vito had back home for thinking and for good meal.He had a knock on his window and when opened the window he saw a fat a guy talking to him''Hey,neighbour can you hide something for me?''Vito looked at the man and nodded''Good,keep these in cover.I will call you when ı need those things back''The man closed the window and Vito looked at his wife.They both wondered what was in the bag.Vito locked the toilet's door and opened the bag and saw the guns in it than quickly hided in the toilet.

The next day while vito was going to the market he saw the same man and they greeted each other''My name is Clemenza,Peter Clemenza''Peter offered handshake and vito accepted it''Vito Andolini,nice to meet you again''They sit at the cafe and talked about life and Vito's latest news.Peter got up from his chair and looked at Vito''I have to go and welcome to real life''

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Welcome to real life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL