Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 16:35:23
Page:  1 
conspiracy against me (Depth Impaired Discrimination) Started by: MissPinky on Oct 03, '14 03:10

MissPinky sat on a curb in the streets crying as she looked down at a note she had just received.

To: MissPinky
Sent: Oct 03, '14 00:27
Subject:

I know your character. It's just that it's spam in the sense that it's not up to the street's standards. 

The Man had indicated to MissPinky that the cause of her incidents of expressions of thought being erased from time was because her thoughts were not of an appropriate length. She had told the man that it was not in her nature to deliver complex and carefully considered orations and that to do so was simply not in her nature. It wasn't a matter of looking to gain things from her street appearances, she didn't hand out directions to other places mid-speech, or litter her speeches with unnecessary repetition of others points, or use color  ful<font color="#BBBBBB"> language as she'd seen some savvy hucksters spending their time doing. She simply made attempts to communicate with her community. She'd heard much of the plague of OOCitis and the way </font>it caused people to sputter out things no one who knew them could ever imagine them saying. MissPinky stayed far away from that contagion, and yet it seemed that disease was the very thing required for her speech to meet the approval of The Man.

She watched a goomba walking by surrounded by a completely unreasonable number of bodyguards, this guy was clearly on board to be muscle, dumber than her, would he be permitted to speak? She turned as she saw a lovely Don brushing her hair out of her face as she lit a cigarette. Pinky knew that Don, well as well as she could. She was from the old country and hadn't taken well to English. Most of their interaction was a bit broken and clear physical offers of beer. Would this Don's lack of familiarity with the language prevent of her from making speeches acceptable to The Man?

MissPinky blew her nose in a receipt paper and then walked a couple blocks down to a trash can to discard of it. She was no fan of litter.

A handsome young man stepped out of a store and seeing the distraught MissPinky came over and wiped a tear off her cheek.

What's got you down doll?

Pinky tilted her head up and looked at the man, her eyes again welling up with tears.

i'm just me why they always out to get me!??!?!??! conspiracy!!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: conspiracy against me (Depth Impaired Discrimination)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL