Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 00:06:30
Page:  1 
World War(open rp and story-telling) Started by: MrPresident on Oct 03, '14 20:21

Michael was sitting at his office drinking coffee,checking over military reports and goverment policy when Angelo,chief of staff,rushed in the oval office screaming world war with newspaper in his hand.Michael looked at him confused and gave him tea''Michael,this is serious,germans opened world war on EU and U.S.A and they want your head on a table!!!''Michael poured out tea from his mouth when he hard that.He was the president for few days and ass holes opened war on him and EU.Michael rushed to the main military office to call every generals and warn them we are all on war with germans and their allies than he called Russian president to white house immediately.

''Greeting Nikolai,thanks for coming quickly.I want to talk important things with you''The 2 walked into the oval office and Michael opened some world maps''I dont know if you are aware but germans opened war on all of us,we dont their allies yet but we will soon find out who is giving them that braveness''Nikolai looked shocked with the news he heard from Michael and got up from his chair''Germans?!Those idiots will learn not to mess with the world!!''Nikolai shouted from office but the whole white house heard it.They worked on maps over hours of working and planned tactics and defeating their enemy on battlefield.Michael heard a small noise coming from outside and looked at Nikolai''Did you hear that?''Nikolai looked back at him''Hear what?''Michael looked out of the window''GET DOWN!!!''He shouted when the rpg hit the window and oval office falled down on both of them.....

Michael woke up in pain and a trashed office with colons falled down on him.He pulled the colons down and tried to get up but failed 2 times.When he finally got up he saw war outside the white house''dammit,DAMMIT!!!''he shouted and looked around for Nikolai and his chief of staff for help''Nikolai?!!Nikolai!!!!Nikolai!!!!!''Walking around the office he found Nikolai knocked out under the wall falled on him when Angelo arrived''Mr.President!!Are you ok?''Michael nodded''I am fine you ppl keep the russian safe and alive!!''Michael waled into the war-zone than he found a lieutenant crying and walked up to him''Mr.President,my commanders are dead ı am the alive one with highest rank but ı cant do it!!''He started crying more and michael slapped him''Get back to yourself kid!!I am your new commander and you will do as ı say,understand?!!''Michael shouted at the kid and he nodded crying''Lets give these ass holes some war!!!''

Report Post Tip

The old Russian man looks confused.. as he is going back in to the bar he starts mumbling...
What is this EU I heard about? Sounds futuristic, and who's Nikolai? Isn't comrade Stalin the head of state of the great Soviet nation?
Must be the vodka...

Report Post Tip

*Update*

*Some names are changed to not offend anyone

*Some places might not be real

*Some Ranks are changed in order to not offend anyone

Report Post Tip

''General nice to see you''Michael handshaked with him and and gave him tea''You too,Mr.President''General drinked his tea while informing the president about the war.After the war at white house they were victorious but germans had more soldier in battlefield so they fled away from washington to New York for insurance.Germany's allies were in U.S.A and attacking U.S.A soldiers for winning the lands on the country.As Michael heard EU was falling down quickly because of the germans and russia backed up to moscow losing huge lands in EU and waiting U.S.A to make a move.Michael ordered his general to get ready for war and peace after-math....

''Ready!fire!!''General shouted at his man for opening the war on germans.Tanks and soldiers rolled down the battlefield with U.S.A flag waving from back of the army.While our soldiers are getting lost,we are earning huge lands and sending enemy back to shores and try to lock them in a little place if we can sorround them.Captain,James,Brought a German general to interrogation but he didnt had much success.President shaked his head to him and whispered something general's ear''I will talk!!ı swear!!''Captain looked confued about how he made him talk and looked at him''You can take it from here''Michael drinked his tea and waited the interrogation to end

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: World War(open rp and story-telling)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL