Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 12:23:54
Page:  1 
Back to Vegas Started by: Dante_Vivenzio on Oct 05, '14 18:39

''Dante!!!My bro!!''Michael hugs dante''Thanks for picking me up from jail,mike''Michael looked at him''No problem man,ı wanted to be the one first sees you after 5 years''Michael laughed slowly''You are always a brat you know that mike''Michael carried dante's bag to the trunk and get in the car with him.They drived to michael's bar that he was running for 6 years.Dante got in prison for a lot of crimes but the one got in 5 years for was a big crime,failed big crime.İt was the robbery of a local market-dealing robbery with vito and few other guys from the old crew.They were nearly succesful but a cop passing the road destroyed the whole job.Few of the friends died and few of them escaped but dante was the only that got in jail.Dante didnt rat on his friends thats why he got 5 years and 1 year off because of good behavior.They drinked whiskey all night and talked about life''I left the life of crime when the last job failed and ı am running this bar legally for 5 years.You can help me out around as the second boss man''Dante wasnt sure what to say but he nodded quickly''Alright man you can start of tomorrow,you will get 15 dollars a day''15 dollars a day is a great payment for 1930's and could keep you going good.Dante hugged his friend and headed to his old home.....

''Wake up kid''Someone hitted dante in the shoulder and shouted at him.Dante woke up and looked at the man but he cant recognise the man in the black suit.The man pulled him and ordered him to dress up with his best suit.Dante weared his best suit and followed the man to the car but he didnt know if this was a good decision or bad decision.The car bringed him to some place that didnt know,somewhere around end of the Vegas and they pulled dante to the building.They knocked at the door and a soft voice come from inside''Come in''Thugs opened the door and throwed dante in the room than closed the room behind him.The man infront of him turned back in his chair and looked at dante''Hello kid,sorry about those thugs they dont have manners well.My name is Joseph Ligambi,nice to meet you.Now ı bringed you here because your friend michael owes us 250.000 dollars but he dont payback and he police protection,we are expecting you to bring that money to us and become our associate and work for us''He looked at dante''Y...yes sir''The man smiled''Welcome to the family kid''

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Back to Vegas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL