Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 13:11:20
Page:  1 
The Summons Started by: Deaver on Oct 06, '14 16:29

The sky crackled in the early morning, bright flashes streaking across the dawn sky illuminating his face in the hotel window.

As shiver runs down his spine even though the hotel room is small and stuffy, too hot for sleeping, he thought, though he must have dozed off  at some point because when he woke up the sky was ablaze with the storm an a hint of day breaking on the horizon.

The knock on the door breaks his reverie and he turn his attention away from the chaos outside, peers through the spyhole to see the bellboy fidgeting nervously from one foot to the other holding a piece of paper in his left hand.

Yes?

Opening the door quickly, Deaver laughs as the boy almost jumps out of his skin at the sound of his booming voice.

S'S'Sir, the bellboy stammers a little before recovering his composure, a telegram Sir, for you.

Smiling at the lad almost apologetically Deaver accepts the piece of paper:

Deaver stop Return to LA immediately stop

GF Taegan's Office stop Don Visas stop

Go get me a cab son, I'm checking out. With a $10 tip gripped firmly in his small hand the bellboy bows gratefully before beating a hasty retreat, nearly going ass over tip as he rushes on his errand.

8hrs later

The remaining queeziness reminds him of them first two turbulent hours, thankful now to be back in the City of Angels, the glorious sunshine a far cry from the dark skies of the Windy City.

The journey from Glendale as unadventurous as the airline food was bland as the sleek taxi cab heads into Hollywood, the Starfall HQ appears suddenly and unexpectedly as Deaver awakes from his slumber.

Happy that the short power nap will have recharged his energy levels sufficiently he pays the driver, tipping generously, before entering through the HQs front door.

Ah, Deaver. The familiar voice of Don Visas greets him as he passes the bodyguards on the door.

We've been expecting you, was your fight ok? We had quite a job tracking you down, it was only thanks to Angelique who mysteriously seemed to know your whereabouts that we found you so quickly. Come on in, GodFather Taegan is waiting. You really should update us on your whearabouts more often!

Grinning at his CrewLeader's words he happily accompanies Visas into GodFather Taegan's office, the door opens before them as they approach as if in well scripted movie. It is Hollywood after all....

Report Post Tip

Visas had spent the better part of the day relaxing in Teagans office they didnt have much time to catch up of late as work within the Exiles had taken up most of there her time. So these times Visas treasured the talk had been mostly about business within Hollywood and how each other was going just mundane stuff The expansion in Hollywood was takeing off and everything was looking rosey when Teagan smiled and asked about Deaver. Deaver had worked his ass off since comeing to the Exiles and Visas couldnt be more proud of him.

He is a hard worker Godmother one of my hardest workers always putting the family before himself.

Teagan smiled Would he make a good Don in Hollywoood? Teagan asked already knowing the answer before Visas spoke 

I have no doubt in my mind Godmother he would be perfect for it.

Teagan smiled Then it is settled bring him here to Starfall asap so i can bestow the honor for today we will have a new Don in Hollywood

Visas Beamed from ear to ear at the news and rushed to locate Deaver which was no easy task in itself and waited by the front door for him.

Deaver looked like he hadnt slept for a week or was that how he always looked Visas was never sure but all in all he was here and Teagan was waiting Visas lead Deaver to Teagans office knocked and waited to be called in then entered with Deaver.

Report Post Tip

Taegan stood before Deaver with a soft smile on her face. Her blonde hair fell around her fsce in long locks. She wore a black dress with white rims and her white purse laid on her desk, the red lipstick sticking out from between the zipper. 

As Deaver walked in she motioned for him to sit. He looked a little nervous, but still kept himself together. As she walked around her desk to sit directly in front of him,she offered him a cigar that sat in the box on her desk. Taegan didn't smoke, but she always had them for special occasions for those who did.

"I summoned you here on short notice after speaking to Visas. She praises you highly and I, myself, have noticed. So on that note. I would like to honor you by giving you the promotion to Don. You've earned your stripes. Now show them proudly."

Taegan took out a match and lit it. She held it under the cigar and smiled. The three of them then enjoyed some time chatting and taking a load off. A break from work was always pleasant.

Report Post Tip

After an evening spent with the Godmother of Hollywood which was always something Visas treasured these days she looked to Deaver.

I think this calls for a celebration and i know just the place, Let me make a few calls we will have everyone there Prohibition be damned tonight we party.

Teagan,Visas and Deaver walked out to Teagans car tonight was going to be a great night the stars where going to shine brighter then ever in Hollywood.

Report Post Tip

Good job Deaver, Congrats my friend. :)

Report Post Tip

Zoey and a few others from the Wardens of The West were busy setting up decorations at the bar in honor for the new Don. Streamers exploded everywhere but where no match for the amount of balloons that were filling the room. Putting on an the newest hit album from Deavers favorite band she knew that this man would be fairly exciting to be a part of. It had a feeling of being a surprise party but the entire city new of this great news that a Don was present. 

Looking throughout the bar Zoey realized there was no bartender. Scrambling to find a server for the beverages she remembered that PantiesBeDroppin "loved to serve all the lovely ladies" so she quickly ran to ask him.

Panties, we dont have a bartender and i dont know anything about alcohol. Would you be the bartender for the night please? You know women love a good bartender. 

Report Post Tip

Running down the streets shouting Chocolope finally catches up to Deaver. Wildly jumping on his back and tackling him to the ground, Chocolope jumps up and starts shouting.

Deaver! You did it, awesome job buddy well deserved! I don't even know what to say now Deaver so here's to you.

Chocolope take a bottle of champagne out of the bag he is carrying, wildly shakes it up as he jumps around and pops the cork spraying Deaver and all the onlookers. 

Now let's get back to HQ so we can get this party started the right way!

Report Post Tip
PantiesBeDroppin steps behind the bar at ZoeyH's request and waits for Don Deaver to approach the counter. He hands him his drink and raises his own glass to him.

One thing that I have always admired about Don Deaver is that not only is he a man's man, but a ladies man as well. You should see this guy with the ladies in the HQ. They can't keep their hands off of him. Well one in particular really, but regardless I'm thrilled to see you reach this point in your career and have decided to also crown you with Honorary Pimp status to accompany your new rank. Salut Don.

Report Post Tip

As the limo purrrred down Hollywood Avenue ...Shaydee drew a cigarette from her handbag placing it between perfectly painted ruby lips... the butt of her handgun sliding from the zipper onto backseat beside her....the streetlights bathed her heart shaped face with color as they cruised along the busy street....raven eyes instinctively watched for any activity while the car made it's way toward the Oasis...she exhaled....a puff of cloud like smoke drifting from her lips and out the car window ....slender fingertips gliding effortlessly along each sleek thigh ...smoothing her stockings and tightening them within the garter before tugging her shimmering beaded dress back down...

The polished white limo pulled to a stop in front of the Oasis and Shaydee waited for the attendant to open her door...she grinned an impish grin toward the young man as she noticed his eyes were peeled along her thighs as she stepped from the car, crushing the cigarette beneath the toe of her high heeled shoe ....her voice like warm honey as she spoke...

Hey kid...great to see you again....this is some night huh?

Shaydee wickedly drew a tapered finger along the boy's smoothly shaven face and grinned a half mischevious grin while she tucked her purse beneath her arm and headed toward the door....the sound of the party already spilling out into the street...as she slipped inside ..a fan of midnight lashes lift to reveal onyx eyes....searching him out in the dimly lit bar ...the band played loud and there were lots of dancing ...people laughing and shouts of cheers! ...Don Deaver and Angelique were on the dance floor as we honored this wonderful man's achievements tonight...his work for the family had been almost as immeasurable as his patience with every newcomer....it was great to be here to help celebrate this event! Shaydee threw her arm in the air waving wildly at the two of them ...

"Don Deaverrrrrrrrrrr! Angelique!!!!!!!!!"

Report Post Tip

Waiting anxiously at the party , Angelique wets her lips and smoothens her reddish long hair for the thousandth times. She is so nervous even though this isn't her party.

She notice Zoey successfully have PantiesbeDroppin be the bartender for the night and she can't help but smile at the way he enthusiastically jiggle those cannisters to make a new mix of drinks , he even dances while he shakes them . Loud music, colorful balloons everywhere , foods and lights ... seems Hollywood really live up to its name . 

Angel sits at one of the stool and ask for a champagne from Panties , "Hey hun, can you give me a glass of champagne ? " Panties smiled and gave her one . "Nerves kicking in Angelique? " he smiled at her , " Do not worry he will be here , if anyone its only you who can track that devil of a guy " he winks at her before giving her the champagne . 

Swirling the champagne at her glass she recalls what happen a few days back.

A few days ago....

Miss Angel , miss Angel , someone is looking for you !! her caretaker shouting and running at her direction , she shifts a bit on her lounge chair, where she is laying comfortable basking at the warm sun to get the most of what summer has to offer now . She wants to get the perfect tan , so a bit annoyed because someone actually did find her , after she resign at her mansion which she inherited from her great great great great Grandmother . 

Anastacia , shifted uncomfortably as she is followed by a youngster most probably on his ate 20's . The man hands her an envelope with the seal of the Family of Exiles . She then hands it to Angelique .

Angel , 

Find Deaver asap .... tell him to drop by at the GF's headquarters .

Don Visas

" Did Don Visas say anything else ? " she inquired the youngster , the young man shakes his head , he knew not to say the wrong word infront of Angelique as there are whispers around the HQ how ruthless she is , and even if she is on vacation that does not mean that she mellows . Angel waves her hand at the youngster , which clearly means he is dismiss .

Angelique writes a note and gave it to Anastacia . " Tell Igan to go to the Windy City and give this to Deaver , he knew where he is " 

Present time ....

"Angel , my Angel "  his voice make her shake from what transpire a few days ago . She turns around and her heart soars , throwing herself at Deaver she kisses him fully on the lips , where the Exiles howl and woot ... making her almost deaf ... well nearly .

" Grats baby <3 , your hard work has finally paid off . I told you again and again how great of a man you are . Now achieving the Don status , that is indeed one remarkable thing . " Deaver just grin at her and lead her to the dance floor .... where a very hyper _Shaydee_ bounces and hug them both .

Report Post Tip

Watches as the baby pink limo slides to a slow stop. I did not request it, so I wondered why it was coming. Taking a nice long drag on my smoke between my soft pink lips, I ask the driver .."what ' cha doing here?" He says, "Your presence is requested with your family." I wondered why, but hopped in anyways.

I watched as the driver strolled through town, getting closer and closer to where everyone was. Shit.. looks like a party is going on.. and of course I am always up for a party..*weg*. As I slid my smooth tanned legs out onto the ground and slid out, I thanked the driver for his service, and scanned the area to try and figure out what was going on.

All I hear is about Deaver, then I hear he earned Don! I run up to him, as this is an exciting event, and congratulate him on becoming Don. Telling him, he earned it. Hmmm.. I think I need a drink. The bar looks empty, but I know my way around, so I will make a drink and enjoy myself with everyone. Now the real fun begins....

Report Post Tip
From the Suburbs, CH I would like to congratulate Don Deaver for all his hardwork!
Report Post Tip

Sal's head spun slightly, a fine spray of blood and saliva leaving His mouth. He shook His head to regain His wits and readied Himself for the next blow, this time catching the fist of the young punk, and using His other arm to snap the kid's arm back at the elbow before pulling the young thug's head down into His simultaneously raising knee. Sal could hear the gratifying crack of broken cartilage as the thug's nose disintegrated, falling in a slump before Him.

Sal proceeded to pry His wallet from the little shit's hand, checking to make sure everything was intact before relieving the moron of his own wallet and placing them both in His jacket pocket. Sal's hand rose to gingerly rub His jaw as He turned to leave, looking down at His hand to see the trickle of blood that had escaped the corner of His own mouth.

He looked down and spit angrily, and satisfied that this young punk had gotten his just desserts, turned and walked back towards where the car was parked. It wasn't often that He came out in public, preferring to work His magic behind closed doors and away from prying eyes, but today was different. Deaver was getting a great promotion, and Sal was going to be there for it. Sal had come to greatly respect this man, and wanted to show His gratitude and support to a man who always seemed to put family and crew first, something that was getting rarer by the day.

-------------------------------

Sal made it just in time to see a pink limo let Marizza out, and quietly followed her into the bar, nodding a respectful greeting to Godmother Taegan, and Visas, before heading over to join Angelique, Shaydee, and Marizza in congratulating Deaver. He wiped the corner of His mouth, looking down to see there was still a little blood. Seeing the concerned look on Shaydee and Marizza's faces, He shrugged slightly. He looked around the bar quickly for any sign of Jericho before turning back to the festivities, grabbing a shot off a nearby tray and slamming it back.

"Here's to you, Don Deaver. It's been an honor working with you. Don't ever change, My friend."

With that, Sal grabbed Shaydee and Marizza and kissed them both.

"Now it's a party!"

Sal grinned wickedly and winked at them both.

Report Post Tip

Shaydee squealed playfully as Sal spun her round and into His grasp...her fingertips instantly combing thru His disheveled hair while the taste of blood and bourbon lingered in His kiss... as she pulled back slightly her dark eyes searched His face worriedly while her kisses returned to soothe the pummeled areas...His light blue eyes crinkled as He smiled then gave her a reassuring wink...

Convinced that He was going to live...Shaydee reached for another shot...this time tossing it back herself before placing bourbon filled lips to Sal's allowing the golden liquid to flow warmly between His....then looking toward Marizza she gives the girl a mischievous grin and tugs on Sal's bloodied hand ...

"let's dance, we are celebrating tonight"!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Licking my soft pink lips, tasting bourbon with a hint of fresh blood, and chuckling at the idea of some idiot Sal  had to teach some things to. I feel myself slam into Sal, along with Shay. I was a lil worried at first seeing some fresh blood,but also knowing Sal can handle himself well. I could feel myself being followed, as I found where everyone was. With a sly grin, I grinned at Sal and Shay, looking at everything and everyone around me.

Mhm. this is going to be a fun time. I haven't known Deaver long. but seemed like a good guy, and I know Godmother Teagan just doesn't throw out promotions with the old newspaper, so he must have earned it, and well.  Looking around I see some people I haven't seen in a while. Smiling, thinking how good it is for people to come out and congratulate Deaver on a job well done.

Trying to keep from falling on my face, I grab Shay's hand, hoping to God she can keep me standing! I think to myself, that one day these damn heels are going to kill me, but I sure do look great in them! The price a woman pays to look good, laughs. Looking at the tray, there seems to be a drink with my name on it.. offering it to Shay and Sal first, before slamming it back, feeling the roughness of it sliding it down my throat...Mmmm ..rough but good, I think to myself.

With a sly grin, I hear Shay asking about dancing, so to avoid falling on my face, I slip off the heels and await a response as to what we're doing, and feeling my height slip down an inch or so...Hmmm, I think to myself, I could be up with some moving and grooving...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Summons
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL