Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 16:02:03
Page:  1 
Simulation 31 Started by: Zinyak on Oct 07, '14 16:01

''I should have known a prison of peace would never hold a sociopath like yourself''President raised his gun looking around for him than saw him in the air''I am more of a punkish rogue''Zinyak looked at him''Rose by any other name''President looked at him''Are you trying to kill me or sleep with me?''Zinyak smiled''Charming''President looked at him confused''There ya go with those mixed messages again''Zinyak created a city simulation infront of himself''Than allow me to be perfectly clear.I am the architect of your reality.I build what ı want,ı destroy what ı want''Zinyak grabbed a building from the simulation''Your propensity means,nothing''Zinyak crushes the building his hand breaks 2 towers in the simulation than raises zin towers and a zin mothership in the air.Zinyak teleports into presidents simulation and bullets dont him and he throws the gun out of president's hand''Fight-back is pointless my friend''Turns the simulation into a dark cage''There is no-where to run,you belong''Grabs president from his neck when turns back and raises him in the air quickly''To me.I am going to place you in your new home.Try to run again and ı will destroy your pitiful planet,T.T.F.N''Zinyak releases him the black hole into the simulation than ppl appear infront of him

''My friends!each of you are guilty of crimes against the Zin empire,but today is your lucky day,you get to be a part of work-program.Swear your filthies and ı will impower you to be the wardens of Simulation 31.You will be separated into 2 classes;Durdens and admins.You will have 1 purpose,torment the mafias of United States''His british accent invade the air''Beyond that the world is yours to toy with.Ravage it,indulging your basis desire it makes no difference to me but just leave the prisoners alive,ı want them broken not dead''Wardens bow down to him and scream''Go now and tear their world into ashes''Zinyak conjoins his hands in the air and smiles at his wardens

Report Post Tip

Glad to be in your simulation buddy

Report Post Tip

Welcome,my friend

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Simulation 31
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL