Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 04:25:28
Page:  1 
New life in New York Started by: DonJon on Oct 09, '14 00:14
Jonny Montana. Also known as DonJon. After getting off a boat from Cuba, Montana finds himself in New York. With only a few dollars, the clothes he's wearing, and a couple of extra pairs of underwear in his backpack. So with not knowing where to go and not knowing how to get anywhere, Montana takes a nice walk in the streets of New York. Trying to take into mind all of the possible opportunities there are.

So after a few days in NY feeding off of scraps and sleeping in whatever shelter he could find, Montana finally managed to find some work shifting boxes to be transported by the business that he had no clue what it was about. But one day when he was at work, there was some trouble with one of he other workers. Montana starting moving a new pile of boxes, but some one wasn't happy. "Hey pretty boy, those ain't yow boxes t be shiften now are they". Montana looks at him knowing something was about to kick off considering the look the worker had on his face. "Well I don't think it really matters what boxes we shift now does it" he replied. "Ohhhh yes it does, the more I shift the more I get payed bitch". Montana knows a fights about to start so decides he may as well start it now. "Well then I guess you'd better come and earn the extra cash" Montana says lifting his fists preparing for the scrap. They both start throwing one punch after the other, and then eventually Montana get the worker down to the ground and start beating him senseless. Eventually the bosses assistant came out and said "alright ladies brake it up! Montana up here...NOW! ". Montana makes his way up to the office whilst mumbling to himself "fucking asshole".
"So Montana I see that that kind of work isn't good enough for you then am I not correct?" The assistant named Micky says. "Oh no I need this job mick, trust me that won't happen again". Micky looks at Montana angrily and replies "that's boss to YOU, Montana". "Actually your the assistant boss, so there for I don't give a shit so I'll call you Mick". After a few minutes of talking Micky finally offered Montana an opportunity for more money to be earned. "I see your good with your hands, I want you to start working as a supervisor, you know, go round making sure everything's ok and if there's any trouble... deal with it!". "Sure thing BOSS!, anything for you" he replies sarcastically.

So after a week or so of doing dead end supervisor work, the boss decides to I've Montana a real opportunity. An opportunity he'd be stupid to not take up. "Sooo Montana, Micky here tells me you been doing some good work for me since I've been away. Is that true?". "Yes boss just for you" he replied. The boss then gives Montana a real job to do, and asks him..."so only one question, you know how to handle a gun". "Sure I was in the army" Montana replied. "Good. Because I gotta job coming up, a drug deal. You think you cam handle that." Montana nods with confidence, as if he'd done it all before. "Well your gonna need a few other guys" the boss says.

A few days later, it was that day of the deal. Montana managed to find three other guys including long term friend Frankie Vilatti. The four of them went to the apartment where the deal was being held. Montana and one of the others (Billy), went to the apartment whilst Frankie and Tommy waited in the car. They reached the apartment and everything was going fine, they where greeted by the dealer and it was all going to plan. However it started to go sour when the dealer said "I don't have the stuff yet but don't worry it won't be long". Montana didn't like the fact that the dealer didn't come prepared, so started to slowly lose his temper. "Well them you'd better hurry up and get the stuff and stop fucking around!" he said. Next thing you know Montana and Billy both have guns pointing at there heads by a couple of armed thugs that just walked in. The dealers try robbing them but Montana was one step ahead of them and had left the money in the car. "Where is the money?" The dealer said. "You don't have the stuff, I don't have the money. Simples" Montana replied. "Okay if that's how you want to play it". The dealer then goes to his kitchen and grabs a machete. "If you don't give me the money I'm going to cut your friends head of". Montana stands there in silence still at gun point. The dealer then begins to hack at Billy's head, with blood squirting everywhere and hearing his poor friend scream at the top of his lungs, Montana finds it hard to watch but is determined not to let the dealers win the deal.

All of a sudden from out of nowhere, Frankie and Tommy come rushing in all guns blazing managing to kill two of the dealers, however the main one makes a slippery escape through the window. So with Billy dead, Montana, Frankie and Tommy manage to find the drugs that "weren't there". Montana then rushes to the street to chase down the escaped dealer who was in the middle of the road in pain from the bullet he took from Tommy. Montana then stands opposite him, aims the gun at his head... BANG! BANG!. He shot the dealer down. And with the whole street screaming with shock the three make a quick getaway with the money and the drugs.

So that's were the life of crime for Jonny Montana began. Still currently making a name for himself, Montana continues with the drug deals and crime to rise as high as possible until the world is his.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New life in New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL