Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 15:52:15
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Breaking News.again! Started by: Mayhem on Oct 09, '14 01:01

Mayhem pulls a very old news paper clipping from his pocket and pinned it to an old dilapidated building, news paper clipping reads:

"Notorious intergalactic gangster PizzaTheHutt was found dead after he locked himself in his limo and ate himself to death"

Mayhem nervously looks around so he doesn't get pinched he briskly walks away screaming "Pizza for life!"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip
Mayhem,

A brilliant story about a brilliant man, taken from this world before his prime. Thank you for bringing this important piece of mafia history to these streets once again. The original news piece was adored by some, despised by others, but with over one hundred responses, it did give people something to enjoy in the streets that are so often complained about. Be that as it may, some people enjoyed it. Unfortunately, not the right people, as some dullard from city hall had it removed. I applaud you for taking the time to keep history alive.

Report Post Tip

I had too, he was a god. I nominate him for the Mafia hall of fame, who's with me?

Report Post Tip
I like Domino's Philly Cheese steak pizza
Report Post Tip
well barf we don't have to pay pizzathehut the million space bucks
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Spaceballs lol

Report Post Tip

OrNah bows to -PizzaTheHut- staue still standing in Chicago.

Your were amongst the greatest. No doubt. May this pizza god stand strong.

OrNah Salutes

Report Post Tip

No SaintMichael, they made the movie off of the real PizzaTheHut who was the greatest mafioso to ever walk these streets :)

Report Post Tip

This man deserves respect. I ask that you send your respect over to his statue. Sexybeast made that happen.

Report Post Tip
PizzaTheHutt statue? You mean the fucking Bearderus statue? The one you all pissed and shit on heh.
Report Post Tip

I believe they are 2 separate statues, both who represent 2 great mafioso's who wrote the book of how things are done around here, I guess we will all have to travel to CH and see for ourselves, I can say this, don't look into the eyes of the Statue of Bearderous, he will jam a huge cucumber in your eye socket, true story

Report Post Tip

I haven't seen this news clipping on a long time. 

LIVE LONG IN OUR MEMORIES, PizzaTheHutt! The best undisputed Mobseter to ever grace these shores and any Galaxy known to man. Best recognize. 

Report Post Tip

Mobster* 

Report Post Tip

PizzaTheHutt statue? You mean the fucking Bearderus statue? The one you all pissed and shit on heh.

I remember that day terrible. But I can tell you I never ever disrespected the Statue if Bearderus in any matter.

Report Post Tip

Maybe i should just ask in private but what if there are others like me who dont know? 

Who was PizzaHut? 

Report Post Tip

ZoeyH, the name is purely legendary, it said that he once killed a stone with 2 birds. He was known to be the most powerful mafioso to ever grace these shores. 

Report Post Tip

I really wish i could do that! I have never killed any type of rock before.

haha Wow is there more stories about him like this? Im very intrigued! 

Report Post Tip

Theres alot of stories Miss ZoeyH. To many to be told.

Report Post Tip

ZoeyH I may shed some light on to Legacy of The PizzaTheHutts

This Legend as Mayhem was explaining .Eventually after his death his Legacy lived on. Live on trough a great cousin years later named after his family member Late Great PizzaTheHutt.

PizzaTheHutt the second coming become a powerful Crew Leader, but just before the war of the old city New Orleans, sadly PizzaTheHutt committed suicide like his his great cousin PizzaTheHutt the Legend. But life was stressful and unbearable that he was so delicious himself he coulnt help it...

He then locked himself in a limo as well as his Great Cousin and ate himself to death as well. He couldn't help but live  with his great grand uncle PizzaTheHutt Destiny, that he then did the same thing.

We must remember PizzaTheHutt The Wise Guy The Original Legacy and PizzaTheHutt The Don of the Cheese Syndicate Chicgo after Godfather SexayBeast's sadly death during war. REST WELL.

These memories will live on. This was how the Legend was told in my forefathers journal. Hope you enjoyed. 

Report Post Tip

This is very sad news indeed. Rest in peace -PizzaTheHutt-

You will be remembered.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Breaking News.again!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL