Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:02:20
Page:  1 
Warning to all crew leaders Started by: Desmand on Oct 11, '14 00:19

Please double check your RHM are not scripting as you will be DD'd if they are caught.

Please also let me know when you find out a way to know if they are.

Kind regards,

~Desmand

(p.s. why wasn't Kattan's crew leader killed when he was caught scripting?)

(p.p.s. I made this thread because it is a place for crew leaders to come together and discuss ways to find out their RHM are scripting. I was thinking about installing some kind of secret camera system in BanginBadBitches house or maybe just paying someone to watch him 24 hours a day to ensure he is pressing the jail button himself.)

Report Post Tip

I was thinking about removing my RHM (sorry BanginBadBitches) to ensure that I can't be held accountable for his scripting. 

But if he was scripting whilst he was still my RHM would I then be accountable for not flying to America and stopping him from scripting? I might just pay for him to live with me so I can keep an eye on him, this is the only logical step I think.

Thoughts fellow crew leaders? 

Report Post Tip

If this works well for you I can totally see it catching on. Also the addition of more badbitches he brings to the table is a pretty good perk.

Report Post Tip

I think you and BanginBadBitches could be very happy living together.

Make sure you report that IP sharing though or you could still land yourself in some pretty hot water.

Report Post Tip

That's a great point I overlooked there Heel, thank you. 

Report Post Tip

BBB loves to cheat, just ask all the ladies.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Not trying to be an arse; but an admin stated that the reason for sparing Kattan's CL was based on the nature of the scripting. In my opinion, it pales in comparison to Toyfriend's actions. The differences have been highlighted in the 'Jeddy' thread (page 2).
Report Post Tip
This shit is fucking classic m8
Report Post Tip

Tried to be like you AssChicken m8

Report Post Tip
Legendary my brother Desmand absolutely legendarry

Completely agree with what you said , I do believe when Kattan didn't get DDed it cause a fun little war.
Report Post Tip

Yes the aftermath of his (not scripting scripting - did I understand that right?) was fairly lulzy.

Some players have never been the same since. 

Report Post Tip

If we are held accountable for our RH's action does this mean Godfathers are held accountable for any scripting by the leaders in their district? Maybe we should all move in with Desmand just to be on the safe side . . and bring our RH's, of course.

Report Post Tip
Im down with that!
I call top bunk and get first dibs in the bathroom in the morning though!
Report Post Tip

"The out of game link between the hands and the crewleader is now severed.  Our rules are being adjusted so that a CL is no longer liable (On the level of a DD) for the actions of their hands if said offense is done without their knowledge."

Look's like I'll no longer have to fly BanginBadBitches over here, crisis over!

Our hero saves the day once again!

Report Post Tip

I'm not a crewleader.. But this is pretty funny :)

Report Post Tip

I'd be very interested to know how the Admin team can prove anything is done 'without the knowledge' of the crewleader.

I think the reaction to Jeddys death has made this change come about and I do not feel it's the way to go. But hey ho. What can I do? The ranks and positions system within this game has further been devalued to a point it basically does not matter. Everyone knows Made Man is only another rank and not something you must be proud to achieve. It just another unit on the way to Godfather isn't it?

Report Post Tip

Innocent until proven guilty.. all though I guess this is based in Muricaaa'.

I think for most people the pinnacle is Don, sure they dream of Godfather but they don't actually expect to get it.

I genuinely believe that Don is now the prestigious position that Made Man once was. That's not to say that Made Men aren't to be respected but that it's harder to reach Don and thus that rank carries (at least in my eyes) considerably more weight then any other outside of Godfather and the jump in respect shown is more substantial for this promotion then it's counterparts. 

Report Post Tip

Is Don really harder to get? The stats show more Dons than Made Men.

Don - 83
Made Man - 76

Report Post Tip

I'm sure all statistics can be taken out of context to try and prove a point. 

I did have a quick look to find the average account age in the stats but to no avail, please let me know if you find that so that it gives your argument a little bit more grounding. 

If one Godfather and no made men died in the last 36 hours, am I to therefore assume that Godfathers are easier to kill then Made Men?

Report Post Tip

I'll NEVER TELL YOU MY SECRETS DESMAND! QUIT ACTING LIKE WE"RE FRIENDS!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Warning to all crew leaders
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL