Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 16:55:53
Page:  1 
Confess Started by: Agent_47 on Oct 11, '14 16:53

It was a cold rainy day in New York and at night it got worse,it was raining like the clouds are crying because an angel died in heaven for the goodness of people.47 got out of his car and walked into the church,waited the saint to finish other people's confess.This was the church he always went to,the place was old and it needed restoration but 47 didnt care about that,the saint was his friend thats what he cared about,talking about your problems to your friend.After 2 hours 47 got in the cabin and started to talk with the reverend''47 my child,its been a while since you came here,what happened?''Reverend's voice was smooth maybe because he was 70 and bored of his job or it was something that good people,unlike 47,had''I came here to confess about few sins,father''47's voice was dark but the reverend got used to it.At first you would think he was going to kill you if he talked to you with that voice''I am listening,my child''47 got his head up and tried to relax a little bit''I was doing the things ı always came here about but,this one got me concerned,ı hurted a innocent one''47 remembered that moment again''What happened?''Reverend looked suprised as 47 said he was concerened just today,it was something you never hear from him''I was on a mission,target killing.I killed her bodyguards than reached up to my target but.....ı hurted a innocent,a little kid that wanted her mother alive.She jumped infront of the bullet and ı missed the target but the bullet hit the innocent one''İt wasnt clear if 47 was crying or speaking slowly.Reverend opened the book and readed something from the bible,the things 47 never understanded''May lord forgive you,my child''47 got up from his chair''Thank you,father''47 got out the cabin and put on his tie again than walked out of the church.He stood by the maria statue and looked at the sky one more time than headed back to his home in his car..... 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Confess
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL