Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 17:21:29
Page:  1 
Happy birthday Nighthawk Started by: Deaver on Oct 12, '14 23:54

The sky was dark that night, an Autumn night of beauty.

The leaves of orange and brown shone upon the wet ground, the tarmac glistened under the wheels of the vehicles passing by.

A cot awaited the arrival of a new born to this world and the world paused for a moment, that special time when someone special arrives upon our shores.

Happy birthday NightHawk, may the world embrace your energy and your ideas. May your life be full of happiness and fulfilment, may it be rich in the pleasures of reward and gain.

Penblwydd hapus fy mab.

As I retreat into the shadows that embrace me so well I feel the pang of understanding of life. The rich feelings that only one such as I can feel.

Happy birthday NightHawk. Many happy returns.

Report Post Tip
Don Nighthawk, hope you're birthday is a great one! We only get one 23rd birthday in this lifetime, so make it the best it can be! Have fun and enjoy it brother. Cheers!
Report Post Tip
Don NightHawk I wish you the most memorable of birthdays and even more memorable ones to come!!
Report Post Tip

Cherish these years Nighthawk because they go fast! You'll never get to be 23 again so make it a good one!

Happy Birthday!

Report Post Tip

Walking around my ears pick up a familiar tune.. ah must be someone's birthday. Upon investigation, I find out it's Nighthawk's birthday...giggling a lil bit, trying hard to remember 23..

Happy Birthday, Nighthawk.. enjoy it and remember it always!

Report Post Tip

Tyrion catches wind of the merryment amongst the gathered public and bursts into song to join the celebrations;

Penblwydd hapus i chi
Penblwydd hapus i chi
Penblwydd hapus i Don NightHawk
Penblwydd hapus i chi.

Tyrion smiles and approaches Nighthawk to shake his hand

23ain pen-blwydd hapus NightHawk.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Happy birthday Nighthawk
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL