Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 17:44:54
Page:  1 
The Reason DT Were "Skiddish" Started by: Jimmy_The_Weed on Oct 14, '14 21:50

Below is a conversation between me and a unknown person on IRC. 

Upon recieving this information i messaged my CL, and RHM to let them know about it, and of it was a joke, clearly not.

Now I see that Detroit already has auth for crews to set up? is this some kind of joke?

If 303303 wanted to set up in a new city, why not use Philly, IT IS EMPTY!! i have NO doubt that this "navigator" was a member of 303303, or one of its minions trying to stir up trouble to justify there actions in this "war" (what a joke)

This is me trying to fill in some gaps that may be in people minds, i hope this helps. 

20:18 <Navigator> Hi, you might wanna ask your district uppers to be online and have proers ready
20:18 <Navigator> between 20-21 game time
20:18 <Navigator> 22*
20:18 <MrHans> why?
20:19 <Navigator> There will be a take down
20:19 <MrHans> of who?
20:19 <MrHans> and your IGN
20:21 <Navigator> Either Detroit or Inglewood, due to my safety I cant give out my IGN. All i can say is that I'm up for auth soon
20:22 <Navigator> Just be careful, if you see too many 303303 Godfathers online, it is about to happen.
20:23 <Navigator> It was going to happen earlier but with Jeddy being DD, it was postponed.
20:27 <MrHans> how do i know this is genuine?
20:27 <mibbit> navigator: No such nickname online.
Report Post Tip

Honestly the truth is. 

I told Genocide he was heading over to Detroit and then I decided that I couldn't be bothered to tell Cristian he was getting some company so I just told Genocide to wait until Cristian died. 

Report Post Tip
This is in reply to Christianos post, close to the bottom, he says DT are now Skiddish,
Report Post Tip
Fair enough Desmand, but this post covers the reason DT were on edge, nothing else. I just wanted to clear that up. Genocide would have been welcomed with open arms in DT, so why the need to wipe it out, just to rebuild?
Report Post Tip

The other reasons weren't good enough? He could have been shot for the Vash thing alone but I think it's nice he got some extra time to run the district.

Report Post Tip
i guess im not clued into the GodFathers way of thinking.
Report Post Tip

This all is just wrong. The time for the war was 22:00.

Duh. 

Report Post Tip
Mako, check line two and three.
Report Post Tip

Typos everywhere!

I don't see the point though? No one denied the war, and it was admitted that you guys were skiddish. 

You just didn't get the first hit. End of story, really. 

Report Post Tip
This post is to show why we were "skiddish", nothing else.
Report Post Tip

Well.. I'm glad I didn't get shot for being in and around Detroit.. Lol!

Report Post Tip
Flash back moment

Ve has da logz

Gets kinda boring after awhile
Report Post Tip

Im glad you weren't shot Rossa :D.

Dunno what i would do without you

Report Post Tip

I believe the reasons for the war were given in the streets, yeah? If 303303 wanted to auth into another city I am sure they would do that. Maybe the auths that are currently residing in DT are a result of the previous regime being removed and not the other way around. Ever think of that? 

Report Post Tip

I'm sure if any crew housed a bodyguard stealther, especially one who revealed his plans from the beginning... And then was ignored by a mass mail and even a private mail by ANOTHER Godfather would have had the same fate. Your only pissed that it happened to be your home city.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Reason DT Were "Skiddish"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL