Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 00:48:45
Page:  1 
The Kittybunnyfather. Started by: Maria on Oct 15, '14 00:23

Turning her attention away from her wonderful, amazing, fantastic petition for a moment, because she is dedicated to bringing important information to the world, and this is yet another reason why she would make a pretty fucking fantastic acting Godmother of Corktown, Maria scurries a little further up the street and stands on one of the tables outside of a small cafe. 

Feeling a little like a giant, she whistles loudly, attracting the attention of the mafiosi, many of whom pause in their tracks, turn around, see her stood on a table, and wonder, "What the fuck is Maria doing, stood on a table?"

Before they could wonder all too long, Maria begins to speak.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I have an important announcement to make.

I have long been a firm believe that, despite his claims to the contrary, Kyubey - Congrats on Godfather by the way, Kyubey! - is not a cat. Yeah, that's right. He's not a cat. Yeah, I went there!

Now, I've given evidence for this before. I mean, look at those ears! If that isn't proof... well, okay, THIS is. 

Kyubey. KYuBeY.

KittYBunnY.

KYuBeY. KittYBunnY.

KittYBunnY. KYuBeY.

See where I'm going with this? 

It's practically the same name! 

Obviously, Kyubey's denials that he is a kittybunny are merely a conspiracy. He is part of the 303, after all, and therefore obviously is a tyrant. A salty, peppery tyrant. 

'Fess up, KittYBunnY. I'm on to you!

Satisfied that she has laid to rest Kyubey's claims of not being a kittybunny to rest, Maria jumps off the table and heads back to her petition.

Report Post Tip
Do you have mapping yet?
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Nah bro.

But I do have a pretty awesome fancy dress cake party going on.

Which, to me... is even better. 

Report Post Tip
You're too funny.
Report Post Tip

Aww, no you! 

I sit here with tears of laughter running down my face every time you show up on the streets.

Oh no, wait, I have allergies. 

Report Post Tip

TinyTina found herself on a random street corner listening to some random speech. When it was done she noticed the speech was given by Maria, a don from Chicago. TinyTina stared over at Maria, unamused and then walked away. 

Report Post Tip

All hail the kittybunny? =^..^=

Dana lights up a cigarette and stifles a giggle.

Report Post Tip

At least you aren't handing out puppies. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

that is definitely a bunny

Report Post Tip

AppleJuice69 was enjoying his meal when some crazy woman got up on the table, stepped in his food , and started screaming about kittens and bunnies.

Report Post Tip

Well,Mr.Apple doesnt seem to enjoy his stepped-on food

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Kittybunnyfather.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL