Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:01:36
Page:  1 
The Captain Says Started by: Capt`n_Crunch on Sep 16, '07 04:56
Ahoy there!

I am here to speak to you folks. I have come here from the shores of Italy, Ireland, and even as far as Japan. I've come and gone so many times, I'm actually sick of my own food. All that crunch can get on one's nerves quite easily. Throughout my travels; however, I've discovered that many of you people need help looking on the brighter side of things.

So I'm here to give all of you advice, to help you look at the brighter side of life. Some of it may be in public, some of it may be in private. I've already contacted two members of this here community, and they can support my ideals. That's two lives I've already changed for the better.

If you're looking blue, you can be sure that the good Capt'n Crunch will be here to brighten your day.
Report Post Tip
Its true. I was sitting here utterly depressed at missing when the captain came and showed me a huge grin. I couldnt help but get up and celebrate!

Thanks Captain Crunch, your the shit! :D
Report Post Tip
Just as long as you deliver the ice cold milk separate from the golden flakes, all will be well
Report Post Tip
When I eat your cereal it tears the top of my mouth. But I love it!
Report Post Tip
But what is next along these lines of advice and human nature nurturing?

Toucan Sam writing prescriptions for Cocaine?

Just follow your nose!
Report Post Tip
Toucan Sam has been trying to take over my business for years. Let me tell you, he'll never try that crap again.

The Captain says, he's a bitch.
Report Post Tip
Tony the Tiger just needs to eat that fucking bird.
Report Post Tip
Hmmm, Irish stew, pasta and Sake, me thinks i'll stick to the Cottage pir, thanks all the same
Report Post Tip
Laughs evilly and slits Capt Crunch's throat

Im a mafioso, im serious about my business, im here after power and money..

I dont wanna be happy or cheerful!! I want to rule, get rich and kill my enemies!
Report Post Tip
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed :s
Report Post Tip
Sounds like it was the wrong side of hell actually
Report Post Tip
Odd, he slit my throat... yet he's dead?

Captain says, Damn emo kids.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Captain Says
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL