Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:54:58
Page:  1 
Durden's HItlisting: A New Type of Killing? Started by: MrKuku on Oct 15, '14 19:42

Hello my friends.

Imagine my surprise when a, no the, high ranking member of the Durden family leaned out of a passing car and opened fire at me.  I survived but was badly shaken.

I hadn't fired a shot at any member of the Durden crew, let alone the big boy himself.  

So what had gone down?

Well, I had drunkenly thrown a hundred grand at a hit-man and said to place it on my head, that I no longer wanted to live because nobody appreciated by recent song, The Never-Ending Story (not strictly true, the money for the fake hit amounted to less than half of what I made in tips).

So I asked my Boss and mentor, Visas, what just happened...

And what happened is, it seems, that the Durden crew will attempt hits placed on the Hit List!!

What wait one frickin' moment I thought...

This... Changes... Everything...

Got a beef with someone, and a few million dollars?  Sling a hit on them when the Durdens are in town and maybe that someone will be dispatched and a Durden will retire a rich man.  

And as fast as someone pays off a hit on them (or their family member), some other funster could well be placing more hits.

The possibilities are endless...  

This is a new way of carrying out assassinations.  A silent, anonymous, proxy assassin.

My questions to you are threefold:

Could a Durden to used to effectively take out an enemy?

And should this be allowed to happen in this thing of ours?

Report Post Tip

walking past MrKuku and hearing his thoughts TripleDeuce listens to the spiel and then informs him

the only reason Mr Tyler Durden would attempt your life is if you have been on the "Most Wanted" list for more than 24 hours prior to his arrival in town

Report Post Tip

Yes, this is true.

But my questions still stand, do they not?

Report Post Tip

in the life of this thing of ours hit men exist who live for the cash and the thrill of the hunt. sometimes the enemy you know is better than the enemy you don't

Mr Tyler Durden has proven before to be an efficient weapon amongst our way of life to remove those unwanted people from the hit list

one does not simply decide whether it is allowed or not as if you disagree i'm sure mr Tyler Durden would think of his way of life as a hound for hire something he is entitled to

Report Post Tip

Very true.  But has he been used to his full effectiveness?

Report Post Tip

only time will tell and allow him to broaden his horizons, hes is fairly new to the line of "kill for hire" work so he has to finish getting accustomed to his new role in this thing of ours

Report Post Tip

Hi Kuku.

It sure can be. I've seen some of the richer members of our society anonymously use the hit list to target people they don't like.

Sometimes it works. I've seen about.. I want to say, a dozen people die so far from Tyler Durden? Sometimes the hit gets bought off almost instantly.

It is a very realistic way of proxy warfare I'd say.

SHOULD it be allowed to happen? No one can stop an anonymous hitlist.

Report Post Tip

I recall reading about a time when freelance hitmen roaded these Streets.

Report Post Tip

Based on the timing of this thread and then the influx of hits I believe this should be revisited. 

Now, I cant stress enough that Im not blaming MrKuku. I doubt anyone would ever assume he did anything wrong. EVER. I do think that this thread was successful in pointing out this type of proxy assassination, if you will. 

We've seen more than a few hits added and even a few that were bought off right away. Were the masses unaware of this proxy assassination? 

Did someone attempt to use this poor mans speech as a cloak? Are they attempting to put blame on an innocent member of our society? 

What are your thoughts on this MrKuku, do you feel as if you are being framed? Perhaps an unknown enemy of sorts? Or is this just chance? 

Report Post Tip

Smart thinking for a kuku

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Durden's HItlisting: A New Type of Killing?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL