Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:22:35
Page:  1 
The Varying Cuisine Choices of the GOATs Started by: BloodySpikeS on Oct 15, '14 23:56

I interviewed a few of the GOATs to find out what they like to eat. I'm sure you've all been quite curious.

Sometimes I give the KingGOAT JohnnyNoname a can to chew on, and other times I give him some hay with barbecue sauce on it. So I was curious about what the others liked.

The VisionaryGOAT Desmand likes chicken. I didn’t know goats were carnivores, but what concerns me more is what it’s like when he goes walking by the hen house on the farm. They probably all drop their eggs.

The MakoGOAT Mako was very straight with what he likes. He just replied, “I like wheat.” That’s all. Just wheat.

I didn’t have to ask the CaptainGOAT OrangeJuice- what he likes to eat. I’ve seen him around Gravity so I’d imagine they do their licky licky and then he drinks some orange juice.

I also asked the GingerGOAT Cantillon what he liked to eat. The MakoGOAT and MariaBITCH told me that he liked children. But no. He told me he likes soup, and I plan to try to some of his soup, so long as it doesn’t have any children in it. Well, maybe a little bit. 

So, in conclusion, as a more informed population, you now know what to feed most of the goats you see walking around. If they look depressed, I generally suggested tossing them just a tin can because that cheers them up as they chew. 

Report Post Tip

Hey SpikeyWHORE, this is MariaBITCH calling! 

I have something to add here. 

GingerGOAT may indeed like soup. Indeed, I do not doubt that he may very much love soup. I mean, lets face it, who doesn't love soup? It's tasty. Tomato, chicken, mushroom, leek and potato, but I do feel as though we need to clarify somewhat on his soup eating preferences. (I'd say we should take a look long look at MakoGOAT and his love of eating, erm... wheat. But getting to the bottom of that would take more time than I have!) 

So, Cantillon. Tell us about your experiences with soup, please. What flavours? How often? Do you like to bring foreign objects like bread into dinners involving soup? 

Can you prove once and for all that you don't put children in your soup? Because I for one fear that you may be a giant. 

Report Post Tip

Sorry BabyGOAT PaulyD for leaving you out, but I felt it would be inappropriate. 

Report Post Tip

It would seem that upon further inquiry OrangeJuice- enjoys Chinese food. Of course, I had to check, and yes, he does eat the containers as well. Goats like things with a lot of texture for their gnawing. 

I haven't checked with all of them, but bubblewrap seems to be the equivalent of chewing gum to them. So all of you, unwrap your packages, and give the GOATs your bubblewrap!

Finally, I think it should be noted that I haven't checked what Kyubey eats. His father was a GOAT, but he's a catrabbit, so it's either carrots or fish or something totally otherworldly. 

Report Post Tip

I would just like to chime in, Spike, that I've seen the KingGOAT eat shirts! What madness is this? I don't know if the shirt got caught up in your barbeque sauce or he just wasn't looking, but I thought it quit odd at the time. Has anyone else noticed any of the GOATs eating anything completely out of the ordinary? :o

Report Post Tip

sitting in a near by  restaurant sipping a cup of tea I overhear the tips of overthrowing the goats smiling I mutter with wholehearted enthusiasm At last I know how to overthrow the goats ! 

all I need to do is keep them well fed with cheap  food and throw in the occasional tin can for them to chew on ! skips off happily knowing that this underworld aint so hard to overthrow after all now if only I could work out how the hell to change font styles then I would know the underworld would fear me !

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Varying Cuisine Choices of the GOATs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL