Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 07:33:04
Page:  1 
One fine day Started by: Marizza on Oct 16, '14 19:22

The weather was warm, with a slight breeze. I was looking to start something, some action, to break up this bordem. I had pick pocked all day and not really much to say about there. I went after someone, to shoot them and was unsuccessful there too. May have to get it checked out, maybe the weapon is not working right (sure could not be my fault)

This place, LA seems familiar to me, not sure why. I wonder where all the action is. I mean even the jail is empty, I know this is not the city of angels. What can a girl do around here to stir up some shit or something? Mhm, something to get the adrenaline going... There aren't too many people around. I am not sure if it is the time of day or what.

I begin looking for a place, maybe to start up a business. I am not sure what kind of business, and I began thinking about getting one with Shay. I look around to get an idea of the type of real estate opportunities here, not entirely sure if it will be here in LA or somewhere else. But at least I could tell her what I have found.

Then I see it, a person, just prime for pickpocketing. They are not paying much attention to anything around them..I could easily...Slowly and watching them at the same time, I get really close.. acting like I just bumped into them or something not watching where I was going. I quickly feel around, and jackpot!

I open the wallet as I am not within sight. Hmm.. a few hundred dollars. Not bad I suppose, considering them officers hardly give you nothing. Hmm, I wonder how long it will take him, then I hear Him screaming about his wallet.. laughing, I take out the money and throw out the wallet somewhere, and staying hidden from him, but able to watch him running around trying to get some help.

Oh well, a few hundred is better than no hundred. I stuff the money in a tight pocket, and make my way towards headquarters to see what is going on there, if anyone is around. Laughing, I still hear that guy screaming and running about, talking about how someone stole his wallet. Aw, he should know not to put his wallet where someone can get to it, and pay attention to what is going on around him.. smirks.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Nice pickpocketing! Stealth!

Report Post Tip

Jacket held casually across one shoulder, just loitering a while enjoying the day, the sunshine and the warm breeze. The appointment in Highland Park just a little under an hour away now. The plan sounded foolproof, nailed on, easy. A few small pieces of fine art on loan to the USC's School of Fine Arts shouldn't present too much of a problem and Deaver's completely chilled and relaxed about it.

Catching his eye, Marizza, a local Boss, clearly has a mark in here sights. Deaver chuckles as he watches her expertly relieve the man of his thick leather wallet and walk on without a care in the world. Catching her eye he nods his acknowledgement and smiles a quick congratulations before she disappears from sight grinning from ear to ear.

Report Post Tip

Still snickering.. and almost able to hear that idiot screaming still, I see Deaver smile at me after the stunt I pulled. Heading towards headquarters, I am feeling a bit of an adrenaline rush to pull another pickpocket, scanning.. I find myself nearing another jackass not paying attention. Gawd, what is wrong with these people....This should be easy.....

The man is walking a lil fast, but I pick up the pace slightly, but not too much so as not to tell him anything  is about to occur. The man is handsomely dressed in a nice suit and jacket...all business like. He just might have lots of money, looking like one who keeps it all on him, thinking it will be safe.

Myself, dressed nice as well, will attract his eye, so I can lift him of his precious leather wallet. I slowly make my way to him, slipping muy hands down my body and my legs, looking like I am trying to fix myself up, well within his view. My ample breasts are peeking out slightly. And he seems to be looking...mhm as I thought.

As I continue, I brush up against him, as I act like I am sorta coming onto him, which he seems to also enjoy. I notice the back pocked awfully, plump, and figure the wallet must be there, and I ever so casually slip my slender hands into it, and, smiling at him as I do so, enticing him even more as we are now walking together.

Just as He is about to reach for me, I grab his wallet and disappear just as fast as I appeared.. heh.. dirty bastard! Opening the wallet, it seemed I had him pegged correctly...that wallet was loaded with bills! Damn, was he going to make a deposit or what?! A wicked grin on my face, making this work well for me, better than the last one even. I stuffed the funds in my bray, making my breasts even fuller, giggling. I kept going towards the headquarters, thinking I had a pretty productive day.

Report Post Tip

Very beautiful day :D:D

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: One fine day
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL