Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 06:10:23
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Hollywood Shines Brighter Started by: Taegan on Oct 17, '14 00:31

Taegan had been rushing around getting everything together. The new Headquarters had to be spotless and perfect for her. She had been wondering how this day would go since she decided that a new auth would be taking over the headquarters she bought recently. This place had a slight girly vibe. Zoey was a lady of class and Taegan wouldn't let the building be anything less than what Zoey deserved.

The time was nearing and the others were arriving. Visas and TyrionLannister were the first to arrive. The rest slowly flowed in. They were having a surprise party. Taegan had told Zoey that she had a project for her and to meet her here at precisely 10 o' clock. 

Revival and sttubgibekili had now arrived and soon Zoey would be showing. Taegan knew she would try to come early, so she had asked the two to stall her and make sure she didn't take off before everything was set.

Now everyone was inside and waiting. They heard the vehicle pull up and Taegan heard Zoeys high heels hit the ground. She walked in and then...

"Surprise!!!!"

Everyone cried out. Zoey almost screamed and put her hand over her face. Taegan walked up, keys in her hand, and smiled.

"My dear, you have worked so hard. You not once slowed your step and you always did your best. So now you can have your own HQ and chance to shine."

Taegan handed the keys over to Zoey and hugged her.

"So what do you want to call this place?"

Zoey paused and then spoke.

"Hollywood Stars!"

Report Post Tip

I usually avoid the ole auth speeches because their usually isn't more to say other than a quick "Congratulations". However, I could not avoid this one.

I have to say, over the short while before my fathers untimely death and now my own short life it's been amazing to watch your journey and help you along the way. Our conversations and scenario situations have been fun to say the least, all leading up to this very moment. So a very well done on achieving what you have achieved so far and a very good luck on achieving even more now that you are bold. I truly believe you have great potential and I wait with baited breathe to watch it unfold. 

Well done.

Report Post Tip

As well as my spelling sucking as well, apparently. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats ZoeyH, and good luck :)

Report Post Tip
Finn raised his champagne and gave a toast

"To Zoey! May she prosper on this new adventure. Congratulations and good luck to the Hollywood Stars"

Finn then took his seat to allow people to Congratulate Zoey
Report Post Tip

Congratulations to the new CL of Hollywood ZoeyH! Cheers,

Best Wishes for all the Hollywood Stars! :D

Report Post Tip

Shay had met with the GodMother, and others much earlier in the day to help clean and decorate the new HQ...balloons and streamers filled the room while framed pictures of Hollywood favorites lined the walls...the champagne was generously placed throughout on every table in separate shimmering ice buckets...party poppers and crystal champagne glasses helped complete the set up....

having hurried home Shaydee quickly cleaned up ...slipped into her favorite slinky dress and twisted midnight curls onto her head...errant tendrils escaping to spring against slightly rouged cheeks...as she hopped out the door she jumped into her black suede heels and scampered out to meet the car....sliding into the back seat she removed a tube of lipstick from her handbag...soothing the scarlet balm over sweetly puckered lips ...she then winked at the driver as he peeked at her through the rear view mirror....and the car zoomed through Hollywood on the way to the new HQ.. just arriving minutes before Zoey....Shaydee hurried inside to join her crew members at the tables.....

a chorus of SHHHHHH's filled the air before it became deadly silent ....and then ....here she came.. her heels clicking on the polished hardwood floor...then shouts of  "Surpriseeeeeeee" echoed across the room before GodMother Teagan, began her congratulations first....without warning...a resounding POPPPPPPPP was heard....guns were drawn ...everyone ducking and taking cover ....Shaydee held up the bottle of champagne with a flush reddening her delicate features...and whispered ...."sorry folks that was my fault" then giggled a bit nervously....with a sigh of relief everyone holstered their weapons and the party began full force.....

sliding through the crowd Shay hugggggged Zoey tight ...placing a quick peck to each of her cheeks and congratulating her, and wishing her the very best!!!...

Report Post Tip
PantiesBeDroppin approaches with his pimp hand strong as ever

ZoeyH, it's been a true pleasure getting to know you, and an even greater pleasure getting this chance to see you run your own outfit. My only advice would be to take the tutledge you acquired from your mentor TyrionLannister, his wisdom, his experience, his suggestions, and do the exact opposite. Salut my friend, I wish you all the success in the world.

Report Post Tip
*Book stroll in head deep in a book, thinking dam this a good chapter walking stright in to panties*

"Shit I'm late again, I got to keep my head out of these tiny books but there so dam good"

I put my book down to celebrate with you Zoey you have worked hard for it, all the best need anything just holla, don't interrupt my chapters ;)
Report Post Tip

Visas was beaming from ear to ear today was special and Visas was as giddy as a school girl that had just caught a glimp's of her crush composeing her self she waited for Zoey to turn up to her new HQ. Barely containing her excitement Visas dashed towards Zoey and embraced her in a hug.

Zoey you have been nothing but fantastic since arriving here in Hollywood you have listened and learned and done everything rerquired of you i am so happy to see Hollywood grow and with you takeing up a position as crew leader as well Hollywood shall shine even brighter then ever.

Report Post Tip

ZoeyH, my father only spoke very highly of you.  He would of been (and I am) very proud to see you taking control as your own CL. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations ZoeyH!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations ZoeyH! :)

Cheers!!

Report Post Tip

Damn, man faster, put your bloody foot down!

The cab's body rolled precariously as it rounded the next corner and Deaver wonders if the short, balding driver is up to the task after all. Tyres screeching, the grip of rubber on macadam breaking its bonds, skidding now, white knuckles upon the steering wheel.

Whoahh, this is it!

The cab lurches to a halt, rivulets of perspiration tracking down the drivers face as he tries to smile at the large tip he's found in his shaking hand.

Grinning from ear to ear from the thrill of the ride, palms dry upon the bouquet of flowers he holds in his left hand he enters the freshly painted building just as the limo glides serenely into the street.

Ah, in plenty of time, he mutters to nobody in particular.

As she enters the building gracefully a huge cry of congratulations erupts as Hollywood celebrates the arrival of its latest Leader.

Congratulations Zoe, this opportunity is richly deserved and I wish The Hollywood Stars a bright and prosperous future.

Don Deaver just steps back in time as a cork from _Shaydee's champagne bottle whizzes past his ear and embeds itself into the newly painted plaster.

Embedded? Oh, that's no cork.... _Shaydee!!!

Report Post Tip

Tyrion watches as Zoey enter, smiling brightly as he sees the shocked look on her face, before approaching to congratulate her.

"Zoey. Your time by my side has been nothing short of fantastic for me. It has honestly been wonderful to watch you grow into the woman you are today. Of course it didn't start there, it was clear to Visas, Taegan and I that you were one to watch when you were just a young kid making your way with Deces. So to see you reach this stage isn't as much a shock to us as it is to you. We always knew you had it in you!

Of course, the great thing about you is that you didn't just settle on learning from those within Hollywood, you recognised the greatness in others such as Jono and you sought them out so you could absorb their knowledge too. It's things like that I believe will stand you in good stead for leading your own family and you will be one of the brightest stars that Hollywood has ever produced.

Of course, it goes within saying that you are welcome at our HQ whenever you like, whether thats to bend an ear or just sink a few cold ones I don't mind, I'm sure the family will be more than happy to welcome you with open arms should you ever venture near. You have brought many great people to my family and been a massive part of it growing, I hope to see the same continue within your own HQ.

Best of luck Zoey."

Report Post Tip

Zoey I'm happy to see you get this opportunity. You're a wonderful person to work with and you possess true leadership qualities that's hard to come by.

Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

ZoeyH much like the scouse mobster other there I tend to avoid auth speeches as I don't see the point of turning up to say congratulations, but I am not sure entirely how we started speaking but I am sure glad we did. The old imp speaks very highly which must mean something as he isn't one to praise so often.

In the time I have know you, you have shown a willingness to want to learn and picked up things so quickly. I know that you will do Hollywood proud as you already have done.

Enjoy your new bold suit and if you need anything you know where to find me.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations.

LA would shine brighter still from the sheen emendations from a bold suit worn by MrKuku
Report Post Tip
*emenating
Report Post Tip
Congratulations zoey! Can't wait to see what you can accomplish next.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hollywood Shines Brighter
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL