Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 14:29:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Hollywood Shines Brighter Started by: Taegan on Oct 17, '14 00:31

Gets a phone call and hears that we are all supposed to head over to some new headquarters, that there is a new lady crew leader in town.. giggles looks like the girls are taking over...lol! Well shit, my driver is off today. I call a cab to take me over and figure I will ride with someone back after all is said and done.

After arriving, I slip out easily and not really seeing anyone in the near vicinity, figuring they all must be inside.Standing, I dust myself off, making sure I look okay, as everyone is going to be here. I head towards the new place, and crack open the door, and look around. Nice.... I see where everyone is, and shit, seems I am the last to arrive, damn near everyone is here.

I walk up to the new crew leader, Zoey, who I haven't had the pleasure of meeting, and congratulate her on her new digs. I wish her liuck in her future as a crew leader and hope it goes well for her. Standing around I see others and I know other people probably want to giver their well wishes. I travel around the room to others that I knowand just have a good time....

Report Post Tip

You are an addition to Hollywood vibe.

Report Post Tip

The Lights are going dim now and everyone is looking like they are headed out of the party. I still havent said anything. I need to muster out at least one word of gratitude. What kind of friend would i be if i didnt say thanks.

Excuse me...

Why are you so soft all the time! Just speak the truth Zoey!

I want to thank all of you for coming out. I know i didn't deserve such a big party but you guys made this a very eventful day for me. I dont even really know where to begin but by thank you you all so much. I think often we feel alone in this world and as if our efforts are meaningless. I want everyone to know thats not what Hollywood Stars is going to be about. I want people to grow. I want the person behind the suit to change. That years after who he or she is as a person will have improved because of the standards that we hold high. I need to thank some people individually now.

Who to first? Will anyone feel left out? Geez i hope not there are so many people to thank! I dont even know where to begin. 

Visas, i need you to know how grateful i am for you. You have always shown me that i am wanted and that i am special. You have been an extraordinary big sister to me and i wouldn't be here without you. You took time out of your life to help me attain this position. I will never forget that.

TyrionLannister, I had never met anyone who aspires for others greatness like i have with you. You are an impeccable leader who cares so much for his family. Often i would see you read mails from your crew members before reading those of other godfathers or crew leaders. You have such a strong sense of familial love and i desire to be half the leader you are. Respect big brother.

Taegan, I will die for you any day of the week. The trust you have given me. How you were willing to give all you had for me i couldn't even imagine what would have become of me without you. You gave me this opportunity and i wont let you down. All i am is yours. I chose the name Hollywood Stars to show you that same honor because you deserve it. Thank you for the effort and work you put in for the district and to us as individuals.  

So many faces. So many thanks that needs to be given.

I wish to affirm all of you i really do. I will speak to you al privately if i have not already done so. But truly you all have meant the world to me. I promise to those who join my family i will make this experience something that will stand alone in time to come. That you will grow as a person and as a mobster. I will challenge you to be the best version of yourself. I will make you dare to dream. Because I was told i couldn't get this far when i first came into this world. I was told it would never happen. This is why as dreamers we dream and as fighters we fight. We believe in something unseen and we speak of something never heard of before. We are the Hollywood Stars and this is where dreams come true! Have a goodnight everyone!

Damn that was an awesome closing. Ok walk out so no one thinks of anything goofy to say. 

Report Post Tip

Frank walks thru the streets and sees a beautiful building with a sign that reads "Hollywood Stars". It makes him think about a star in his past one who made his heart skip a beat and he thinks back to a time immemorial.

She was an amazing star who worked with the greatest directors during the Golden Age of Hollywood. She was gorgeous and electric. Moviegoers of the times paid willingly to watch her on the big screen and on their televisions. Never before was there someone who could so easily project a sultry combination of sexuality with a childlike, vulnerable astuteness. Born an orphan steeped in chaos she lived in the shadowy backdrop of Los Angeles. From the very beginning she was losing her soul in a struggle for acceptance. She spent her whole life losing that struggle and the last years of her life trying to find that lost soul.

Barbiturates, amphetamines and alcohol, drugs we so easily sell, ultimately killed her. Maybe it was suicide? That hardly seems the point it was her addiction that killed her. An addiction to happiness and fame or much more likely drugs? She was very much about Men. She played the game by their rules transforming herself into their ideal. It wasn't her fault that she supported violent lovers and financial leeches, or was it? She was angry, there is no doubt. Her actions speak to it the lateness, the passivity, the pills and the booze, the relationships. There was lots of hatred behind that perfect veneer. It is a paralyzing depression that emanates from those who are not allowed to rage. The pills just calmed down the anger and finally in the end became the only thing that killed it along with her. Fleeting moments they were when fame did what she thought it would, make her happy.......

The Hollywood establishment didn't help.

She herself would say

"I say I want to grow as an actress, they look at my figure. If I say I want to develop, to learn my craft, they laugh. Somehow they don’t expect me to be serious about my work" -

"I did what they said and all it got me was a lot of abuse. Everyone’s just laughing at me. I hate it"

The Hollywood players found her efforts ridiculous they knew they would be done with her soon. A blondes shelf life is short in Hollywood, as long as they could still could make money off of her she would last.

When all the cards were laid on the table she made sure she wasn’t a joke. She had turned into a tragedy.

Who is she?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hollywood Shines Brighter
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL