Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 22:49:17
Page:  1 
One dark and spooky .shadowy night! Started by: _Shaydee on Oct 17, '14 17:15

Marizza and Shaydee sat bored on the sofa ..munching on popcorn and watching the same old scary movies for the bazillionth time ....Shay turned to face her...the most wicked little grin brightening her face...snatching the bowl of popcorn and shoving it on the table ..she grabs Marizza by the hand and tugs her to the closet....disappearing inside a barrage of dark clothes flies outward toward Marizza...as impish giggles spew forth, explaining the plan to her sister and they quickly change into the black clothes..donning a stocking hat and plastering camo paint on their faces they each grab a flashlight and scamper to the car ...

their excited giggles filling the crisp cool fall evening as the car quietly purrs along the shadowy streets ...just before turning into the deserted graveyard..Marizza turned off the lights and cut the ignition rolling the car to a very quiet stop in the back of the property....using their best stealthy-ish abilities they slip from the car and zig-zag their way thru the moonlit headstones to crouch behind a couple of large overly statuesque monuments..trying to curb their mischievous snickers they await their first victims!

Report Post Tip

Shivering a lil bit, as the wind howls around us....sounding like werewolves from an old movie. Stifling giggles for what we are about to do.. scare the hell outta people coming by..muahahah! We peek around and hear people coming, their feet merging with the grass and the rustling of the leaves heard.

The excitement is building, we can hardly contain ourselves...I hear and feel our hearts beating quickly.. hoping this goes well, and they scream and run so fast away from us. I tell Shay quietly in a low whisper, "I hear people coming, get ready." She nodded, although the giggling was lower, we couldn't seem to stop it.

Since it was so dark out, we would not be able to see who was coming, and would be using our sense of hearing to detect sound, and see shadows. Both of us ready to spring out and scare whoever was coming through the graveyard.. assuming they are coming to grave dig for a measly 500.

Report Post Tip

having waited for what seemed like eons...the girls had entertained themselves telling spooky stories and talking about the latest fashion trends....when eventuallllllllllly they heard it! the rustling of crunchy fall leaves as heavy boot steps approached...Shay mustered up the courage to peek around the monument at the thug nearing closer and closer...the heavy shovel balanced over one shoulder while he searched for the richest grave to rob!! motioning to Marizza just seconds before he saw them.....the girls leaped from behind their hiding places ...flashlights blazing on the poor guys face....and screamed BOOOOOOOOOOOOO  MF'er!!! 

the shovel dropped hard and fast on the young thug's foot ...dancing and swearing he tried to give chase but the pain shooting thru his big toe stopped him "dead in his tracks" ( sorry for the pun...well not really) the girls ran like lightening,  hidden by the dark of night til they skidded to a stop behind a couple of large tombstones.....their panting breath coming in cloud like puffs as they tried to fill their lungs and laughing their asses off at the same time....

Report Post Tip

Leaning over trying to catch my breath... panting hard, taking in as much air as I can.. my heart pumping, and seemingly out of my chest. Still hearing that young thug in the distance, screaming in pain and screaming at us too.. though he couldn't find us! We wait for a bit, and I tell her, "that young thug didn't get his grave money tonight", snickering.

Laughing in between breaths, looking at Shay.. " Shall we do that again?" ..not holding back snickers. I didn't know what was more fun, the guy dropping the shovel, or his screams. Or maybe the fact that he thought he could catch us.. ha ha. I wanted to do it again, that was really fun.. so I waited to see what Shay wanted to do..

Report Post Tip

Wondering what the hell Visas' Ford Coupe run-around is doing parked, well parked may be a bit of an exaggeration, more like abandoned behind the cemetery, he spits three times to avert evil and wanders a little closer to that creepy resting place of the dead.

The rusty hinges creaked slightly as the gate swings before him, his hands tremble a little with superstitious dread, the noise almost startling in the foreboding silence as he steps apprehensively into the graveyard.

Hearing the crunch of leather on gravel he quickly ducks behind a large gravestone nearby, crossing himself instinctively as he does so. Who the hell is giggling, he thinks to himself just before a loud Booooooo! MF'eer breaks the silence and Deaver's heart nearly jumps out of his chest...

With that, he sees the two crazy girls from the Exiles sprinting behind a tombstone nearby and a prospective grave robber howling in the direction they've just appeared from.

Chuckling in relief as much as anything, the puzzle of the car solved, quickly removing his Schrade switchblade from its hiding place in case of trouble his heart beat begins to return to normal as Deaver watches the two mischievous girls continue their vigil over the home of the dead.

Report Post Tip

peeking over at Marizza... Shaydee held one slender finger to her lips ...quieting her sister's persistent giggles as she heard the screeching cry of the rusty front gate...then the crunch of boot steps on gravel, which were drawing nearer and nearer....using silent hand signals Shay motioned for Marizza to follow ...they quickly jumped from behind the gravestones ( the mission impossible song playing in Shaydee's head) they zig zaggged thru the dark of night ....the heavy cloud cover practically blocking out the light of the moon....which was awesome for the girls at this moment ...they dashed as quickly as possible back to Visas Ford Coupe...then....

WHAMMMMMMMMM!

they crashed right into Deaver....all three of them tumbling in a heap on the cold dew covered ground...Shay noticed the blade in Deaver's hand and began to stutter....

"Deaverrrrrrr don'ttttttttttttttt shank us!!!!! it's Shay and Marizzaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!"....

then they all clambered to their feet dusting the dry crunchy leaves from their clothes and hair...a nervous laugh sputtered from them all as Shaydee flipped on her flashlight and held it beneath her chin ..then Marizza's to show him it was safe...

Report Post Tip

Hearing screams coming from behind him Afghan wonders what is going on and decides to check it out. As he gets closer he starts to hear a familiar giggle and a SHHHH right after. Putting away his gun as he assumes no one is being attacked by the giggling he really starts to wonder what in the hell he is about to walk up on in the graveyard. As he gets closer he starts to see a few dark figures turned away from him hiding behind a big monument in the cemetery so he gets down and starts to creep closer. Afghan hears some more giggling and then realizes exactly who the two culprits are.

With a brilliant idea in mind he creeps right up behind the monument that Shay and Marizza are behind and without giving them any warning that he is there pokes Marizza lightly with a stick which makes her jump and turn around. As Marizza turns around Afghan runs around the other side of the monument for when Marizza turns back around and yells.

BOOOOOO!

Both Shay and Marizza scream and literally jump up onto the base of the monument hugging it with a death grip like it is going to come alive and save them from the big bad Mr. Mango. 

So... having fun scaring people? Ready to go back and scare Visas? I heard she is heading back to HQ right now, I'm sure we can beat her there and kill all the lights so she can't turn them on. Mwahahahahaa!

Report Post Tip

Nicely done Shay!

Report Post Tip

having the crap scared out of them ..they leaped onto the monument, Shay grabbing Marizza tight.....both girls screaminnggggg loudly, the screech of their voices echoing in the dark gloomy night...as they turned...a chuckling Afghanmango was seen darting toward the car...

determinded to get his ass...the girls jumped onto the mossy leaf covered ground... their stealthy abilities shifting into overdrive....sneakily they crouched near the ground ..when the spooky cry of the front gate drifted over the tombstones and floated thru the cemetery... all of a sudden they smacked directly into Deaver.... his knife drawn defensively.....after proving who they were and explaining the plan to scare the britches off of Afghanmango they saw a wicked grin on Deaver's face ...

"I'm in" he agreed quickly

all three now heading toward the car where Afghan had disappeared... 

Report Post Tip

Screaming, with my heart thumping out of my chest.....fucking Afghan.. yeah, I think, let's get him.. mhm paybacks are gonna be a bitch! The sky is still dark out, daybreak is still hours away yet. Afghan had already suggested getting our CL, Vis, giving her the scare of her life...giggling, though that would be fun too.. hehehe.

After my breathing had returned to slightly normal, Deaver had accepted the challenge of getting Afghan.. hehe better to be with us than against us.. ha. Heading back to the car, I start thinking.. wonder what Afghan is most afraid of.. clowns or dead people.. or something else.. or would that be too bad, snickering at that thought. I wondered what Deaver and Shay were thinking about getting Afghan....

Report Post Tip

Grinning from ear to ear, I'm in, Deaver accepts without hesitation.

He'd been on his way to visit his sister and his nephew when he'd spotted the car and gone to investigate.

I have just the thing, did you know that afghanmango is afraid of snakes? 

Watching the puzzled looks on the girls' faces he reaches into his pocket and withdraws a French Art Deco Silver Baby Rattle. Giving it a little shake the three of them burst into laughter simultaneously.

This should do the trick!

Report Post Tip

Having seen Afghanmango hauling ass after scaring the crap out out of us.....and slamming into Deaver in the dark, creepy cemetery....Shay grinned wickedly when Deaver pulled out the small baby rattle from his pocket and explained that Afghan was terrified of snakes ...under the cover of thick poofy clouds and the darkness that surrounded them, the three made their way to where Afghan disappeared...

Seeing him heading toward Vis' Ford Coupe the three sneakily crouch until eventually crawling across the mossy ground on their bellies inching closer and closerrrrrrrrrr to where Afghan waited near the car....knowing that he was only expecting the two girls ...they headed around the front of the vehicle while Deaver made his way around the back....then holding onto the fender the girls hide along the opposite side of the car...rising so they can "duck walk" around to Afghan's side ...they quietlyyyyyyyyyy approach...then jump at exactly the same time Deaver begins to shake the rattle behind him.....

Report Post Tip

Grabbing a small branch on the way and whittling it into a small forked stick with two sharp points he chuckles as the three Exiles stalk their target.

As they split into two groups, the girls taking the front of the car ready to jump out and laugh at afghanmango, Deaver creeps around the rear of  the vehicle trying not to laugh out loud.

Crouching down now he pokes the sharpened forked stick at afghanmango's ankle and shakes the rattle vigorously as afghan's mouth emits a small howl. 

SNAKES!

Shout the girls from the front end of the care as afghanmango reels, sense overcome by the series of events.

Quick Marizza, catch his fall, Deaver grins wickedly removing a roll of tape from his pocket. Let's tape his arms and legs and take him for a ride in the trunk.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: One dark and spooky .shadowy night!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL