Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 14:16:18
Page:  1 
Selvatican Connection Started by: Penny on Oct 18, '14 01:55

Penny still in awe of what just transpired. It hadn't even crossed her mind having her own crew, as far back as she could remember she was always by Sil's side. Just as she was drifting into a series of daydreams Penny caught the glimmer of the keys sitting in her hand.

"Sil, it is an honor I will gladly accept, I will not disappoint you."

Penny gives Sil a smile, the same smile that has gotten Penny things in the past.

"What my dear, what do you want? I already gave you the keys to your own HQ what else could you possibly want" Sil said sternly

Penny goes over and sits on Sil's desk, "Well I'm gonna need a couple of hands to help me build, and well I'm gonna need to borrow a couple of guys." Penny spoke quietly "I was thinking Johnny-Torrio and Ezpz, I know they have been vital parts of your family but I think they would do wonders coming with me. Plus I could really use their help."

Sil thought about it for a moment, he pulled out one of his premiere cigars put it in his mouth and chewed on it for a moment.  "So be it my dear you have my permission to take them with you. Now go you have a lot of work to do."

Penny jumped off of Sil's desk, "Thanks Bossman" She gave Sil a gleaming smile and headed out the door to find her hands.

It took only a matter of moments until she found Johnny and Ezpz, they were pounding down drinks at the local district pub. Penny walked right over to the two of them. "Hey guys got some good news, but I can't tell you here I need you to come with me the both of you"

Sensing this was something pretty good since Penny almost never seeks anybody out herself the two follow her outside. They all get into Penny's car and start driving. It was the longest drive in the world well at least it felt like it but a minute and a half later they pull up to an old yet stunning building. The three get out of the car, "follow me" Penny waves Johnny and Ezpz over. Penny begins waving a set of keys in the air.

"So guys Sil has given me the opportunity of a lifetime, he has given me permission to expand Inglewood. I want you guys to be my hands and help me build this HQ. Johnny and Ezpz our bloodlines go way back and there are no other two people I would want to take this journey with."  Penny gave the two a smile "So what do you say?"

Without hesitation and almost in unison the two agreed. 

"I kind of figured you guys were in, lets get working then"

Penny walked up to the front door and opened it

"The Selvatican Faction is now opened, let fun wild times begin"

Report Post Tip

En was cruising the streets of Inglewood when he caught sight of Penny pulling up to a building (no, he wasn't stalking her.) He parked a half block up and watched as Penny held a set of keys in the air and then unlocked the door. He noticed a couple guys were with her as well. This all looked suspicious to En. He did a U-Turn in the middle of the street. As he got closer he realized he recognized they guys from Silvio's family. En parked and got out. He caught Penny;s attention just as she unlocked the door.

Hey Penny, what's up? You gone into real estate or something? En asked.

En, are you stalking me again, Penny asked him.

Always. So, what's up, he asked again.

Sil got me this shiny new headquarters. Penny told him, I sweet talked him into letting Johnny and EzPz come with me.

En laughed. Still using those womanly ways to your advantage I see. Congrats hon. I'll leave you to your decorating, he said as Penny rolled her eyes. Lets have drinks later and celebrate! You are going to be an awesome Boss! En tipped his hat, winked at her and went back to his vehicle. He had complete faith in Penny. This is what Inglewood needed!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Penny and RIP.. 

Report Post Tip

Short and sweet, shame it went south soo quickly

Report Post Tip

It was too quick. Congrats and RIP man

Report Post Tip

Congratz on the New HQ but sorry to hear about your passing. Rest In Peace.

Report Post Tip
Typical selvatica ;) hot wild sexy.. Nvr know what to expect!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Selvatican Connection
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL