Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 14:19:31
Page:  1 
When a Leader is Imprisoned Long Terms: A Strategy? Started by: MrKuku on Oct 18, '14 14:36

Friends, currently in jail for a very, very long time, with no chance of liberation, is the leader of a substantial family in this thing of ours.

As a society, should a leaderless family be allowed to exist?  Where is the accountability?  Where is the use to families within the same area?

Can this be allowed to continue?  Is it  not up to the other leading and guiding lights of this thing to formulate an action plan for such an eventuality?

Please note I am not suggesting this leader is killed, far from it, I'm just pontificating as to what should be done if the situation arises again.

Report Post Tip

Walking from Inglewood Brendan wipes the blood from his shoes. Such a ridiculous situation that should never have happened. But people will always be paranoid I suppose. Wandering past the calmest of the bloodline that calls itself 'Kuku' he stops, listens and then steps forward to reply

What should be done you ask? Absolutely nothing. Not a thing. Why? because as the debate that has raged in recent time shows you. The RHM is an extension of the Boss himself and as such should be trusted to run the family.

They are not leaderless are they? They have the Bosses most trusted man stood over them. A man who is just as capable of running the family as the boss himself.

This is why it has been preached you must trust your RH as much as you trust yourself. This kind of situation proves that. He could be needed to take control of a family at anytime. Fact of the matter is even Mob Bosses need some time in the sun and vacations are taken when they are not here. Should we be discussing what to do then? No. If the law grip the boss he can still run his family from jail. Just it's not his actual presence within the streets. Does not mean his word is not followed to the letter, does it?

As for the benefit to others around them? The benefits when he are there are no less unless you think everyone snuggles up of a night time and share each others body heat?

Now admittedly the current situation is slightly different but it does not mean there are a load of leaderless mobsters running amok are there? It proves nothing needs doing? Surely?

Continuing down the Street Brendan notices yet more blood seeping from his shoes. Sighing he removes the comfiest shoes he has ever owned, places them in a dumpster and walks barefooted away from the streets leaving red foot marks behind him.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip
Fair enough. But then, by the same token, a RHM shooting at another CL is the same as thr CL shooting, yes?
Report Post Tip

i would say yes kuku your about right on that

Report Post Tip

Tiggy, if you were the other Tiggy I'd refuse to receive your redemptive riposte.

But you're not, so thanks.

Report Post Tip

no i most certainly am not so you are truly welcome kuku. now if you may would you elaborate on your quote on to what you would then believe.

Fair enough. But then, by the same token, a RHM shooting at another CL is the same as thr CL shooting, yes?

is it not?

Report Post Tip
If it were me. I would judge a RHMs actions as if the Boss had carried them out. Both in, and out, of this world.

But I can only comment on the actions within this world. What happens outside it is judged by people far more powerful than you or I. If a RHM shot at me I would assume the Boss wanted me dead. It is the only logical explanation I could draw. If the Boss claims knew nothing of the act then his choice of RHM, in most cases, would result in his death.

Seeing as I have answered. Where are you leading this? Do you have an example of such an occurance?
Report Post Tip

Hi Brendan. Yes, I have several.

Report Post Tip

i totally agree with Brendan, if you place ANYONE as right hand man and such an situation arises whether you as a crew leader knew your right hand man shot at a crew leader or not you would both end up at the bottom of the ocean. You should always think carefully before giving anyone the power to stand on your right hand side, if a crewleader fucked up the first person to die after him/her would be the right hand man even if he didnt know what was happening, the other way around should be no different

Report Post Tip

You're wrong, Tiggy, but not quite as wrong as Brendan.

Let's take Brendan, as an example.  Let's say he was a RHM, and you were his CL.  

Let's say that Brendan was shooting his mouth off about something, somewhere.  Imagine that you, as his CL, suddenly thought "WOAH - this guy is a fucking idiot, he's a loose fucking cannon, he's gonna get up wiped off the earth with the crazy shit he's coming out with"

Imagine that.

Then what happens, Tiggy?

Report Post Tip

for about half an hour i'd question my own ability in choosing a right hand man that seemed to be a loud mouth trouble, IF this was somehow a regular occurrence and he had shouted his mouth previously he'd be taken out by myself (as CL).

if it was a one off he'd be duly demoted and stripped of his honor of being a right hand man, if he continued talking? i revert back to my initial answer, he'd be dead

Report Post Tip

OK Tiggy, well imagine that your RHM, Brendan, is really out of control.  Imagine he's a disgusting freak, coming out with nonsense, in front of an audience, an audience of your peers.

Picture the scene, Brendan is behaving like an uncouth, unattractive, semi-literate oaf, spewing his poorly constructed halfwitted bile everywhere.

Imagine that, what would you do with Brendan then?

Report Post Tip
MrKuku. I am not wrong. But I know what you do and where this will lead. So I will bow out at this point. I simply do not have the time to debate the point with you tonight and you will ensure this discussion moves on at a pace that will make it far too disjointed.

Good evening to you.
Report Post Tip

Brendan, you may not be wrong, but that doesn't make you right.

You are implying that RHMs and CLs are, essentially, co-joined twins operating with the same moral code and compass.

Can such a thing exist?

Report Post Tip

Mrkuku you'd be totally dis concerning the fact i nor most would employ anyone that would be so alarmingly intent on causing people grief making me and my family look idiotic and being in general a clown

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: When a Leader is Imprisoned Long Terms: A Strategy?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL