Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 17:28:52
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Tepid's E.C.N.H Started by: Amethyst on Oct 18, '14 18:14

It was the day of change in Brooklyn when a new headquarters was needed to be set up. LF and Amethyst talked it over and agreed that Amethyst trusted Right Hand Man would be a good choice since he has worked hard for the family for an extremely long time now.

They were preparing TepidDelucci and his chosen hands BoxCutterPazzy and Tyrant things to move to the headquarters. BPC said they could just load up his old truck and drive themselves. Tepid agreed to this since he was all for saving the pennies when it matter most by not hiring out some moving firm. They loaded up the truck and the three guys got into it to make their way “Were see you all later at the party” Tepid said as BPC put his foot to the pedal.

“Got the map?” BCP asked Tyrant “I sure have” was the eager reply as he turned on the radio to listen to some music.

After a while Tepid made a comment about the scenery “Didn't we pass that farm an hour ago?” resulting in confusion from the other two as if they too have had a strange feeling of Deja Vu. All of the sudden BANG.. a tire burst making the truck swerve off the road and into a bush. Luckily no one was hurt.. “Well that just flipping great” BCP yelled as he got out of the truck to kick the punctured tire. “Cool it man, surely we got the spare in the back?” Tyrant said still chirpy as it goes. “Nope. I forgot to repair the last one that popped on me!” BCP said.

The 3 men leant on the truck as Tepid took a look at the map “I KNEW it, we were here an hour ago.. that idiot there had the map the wrong way up!” he said whilst looking at Tyrant before rolling up the map to slap him around the head with “Oooops” Tyrant blushed.

“So what we do now?” BCP said “No idea man, were in the middle of nowhere about 5miles away from the new headquarters” Tepid replied just as Tyrant stood up straight pointing to over the road to a field “Looooooook” he shouted “You what?” BCP replied “A donkey!” Tyrant said eagerly. Suddenly the guys could see where Tyrant was going “He obviously knows a good ass when he sees one” chuckled Tepid “That I sure do” Tyrant smiled as he went over to go get it.

After chasing it around the field a little bit Tyrant finally caught him and led him back to the truck. “Okay we load onto this Donkey stuff we need for tonight in our new HQ. And get the truck collected later” He said “Oh sure then what?” BCP snapped looking at Tyrant like he was insane “We walk” he replied. The guys looked at him for a few moments before they realised they had no choice since being stranded they’ve not seen one car passed by.

They started to walk their way to the headquarters with the Donkey with Tepid insisting he will be the one to read the map from there. “You may know a good Donkey, but maps no my friend” he told Tyrant with a cheeky grin.

When they were about halfway the Donkey suddenly stopped and refused to move any more. “Whats wrong with him do you think?” BCP asked Tyrant. “What am I, a Donkey expert?” He replied resulting in both Tepid and BCP shouting Yes”. “Well well perhaps hes hungry?” Tyrant suggested as he pulled out his marmalade sandwiches to give a little bit to the Donkey. The Donkey loved it and then continued to allow them to walk him further.

A little while later the Donkey stopped again and instead of even talking this time Tyrant had the idea to stick the remainder of the sandwiches onto a stick and held in front of the Donkey to keep them moving on forward. It worked.. “Another act of a genius here” Tyrant smugly said. Tepid and BCP decided no comment was properly best for that moment in time for they wouldn't wish to let him get a big head over his ass.

Finally they arrived to the new headquarters smelling like they’ve been rolling in the mud. The first priority was to unload the Donkey and get a shower each. Once freshened up they made a call to send someone to get the broken down truck and got themselves ready for the families of Brooklyn to arrive to the party.

One by one they all arrived and one by one congratulated Tepid for his new lead and his hands for their new positions. Amethyst then took to the the front as she told all how hard he has worked and provided for Brooklyn and that he deserved to be given this and that she was proud of him too. Before she jokingly said “Finally I can read my own mails and get some peace!”  Or was she joking?

Ladies and Gentlemen

Brooklyn presents a new auth in this district: TepidDelucci

with his family name being: E.C.N.H

(Currently Enter Crew Name Here!)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Tepid! You're the man! 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Tepid! You are however much more than a man, though you haven't fully ascended to your Godhood yet! Soon! I'm sure you will make an awesome leader.

This is the happiest day of my life in this world

Report Post Tip

Cheers to you Mr. Delucci! Horrah to ECNH and the city of New York!!

Report Post Tip

MidpoinT wanders up and greets his friends Tepid, Tyrant, and BCP. With a smile he passes out the cigars to each of them. We all knew this day was coming just were not sure who and when. But all were glad for how it ended up.

"Well I am going to miss you guys being around for my day to day business, but you are so close I can still throw this empty beer bottle at you and you with it. Especially after all the thought we put in to it I am glad to see ECNH is actually up and running. It had to be the most creativity I have shown in years. I just stopped to say congrats guys and well I guess I can say it I will miss you all just a little bit. So lets light these cigars and then get tore up to celebrate stoner style.

Pulls his matches out and lights the cigars for everyone. Mid reaches in the backseat and pulls out a bottle of scotch.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations'' My friend :)
Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter walks in the newly opened Headquarters in Brooklyn. She looks around and she likes what she is seeing. Nicely decorated too. She walked into TepidDelucy's office and could not believe what she saw. Man that was a huge desk.

"Dollface, can you hand me the ruler, so i can measure that desk. I have a feeling its bigger then mine".

Dollface hands the ruler to Ladyfighter and before measuring the desk, she looks around if no one is watching.

"Lets see how big this desk is. 60x39x31 inches. I am so glad his is not bigger then mine. Now I can happily congratulate TepidDeluci".

Approaching TepidDeluci who was standing in the middle of the hallway together with his Hands BoxCutterPazzy and Tyrant.

Congratulations Tepid. I really am glad you got the opportunity to shine as a leader and get Brooklyn grow again. I have to say your building is a beautiful one and I do like your desk. Luckily for me, yours is one inch shorter then mine."

While raising her glass, Ladyfighter shouts Cheers to another fine family in Brooklyn.

Report Post Tip

MidpoinT comes back again realizing he had forgotten to give Tepid, Tyrant, and BCP the special gift he had made for them and their new HQ. Wandering about he finds the bar in the HQ sure it isn't fully stocked yet, but at least the bottle Mid had been so gracious to drop off to them earlier was sitting there. MidpoinT pulls out 3 small boxes and passes them out too Tepid, Tyrant, and BCP.

"I had these especially made for you guys yes I know the spelling of the crew name is off just a bit it was a mistake at the place I had them made, but all the same it gave me a chuckle so I decided I would give them to you any way."

As they open up the boxes they unwrap the paper inside to find each has a shot glass and across the glass it reads 'The #1 Enchers' MidpoinT by now is laughing away.

"Do you guys get it? You all are only 1 inches from what I how I am reading it. What a great spelling error on the stores part. Hell I even gave them a tip for it being incorrectly engraved. Now don't be sour pusses and pour us all a shot"

Report Post Tip

BCP had a long day. First the move, then the tire, now a new HQ. Sitting at the bar, drinking with all the fellow Brooks, he hears a sounds. A sound thats not usual in the city but one he knows well after this days journey.

Tyrant....Get your ass out of the road man. For fucks sake, pill your pants up i was talking about the donkey!!

Downing his shot BCP hears that damn donkey again.

For the love of god, first day here and I gotta do it myself.

BCP grabs the donkey as Tyrant still can't find his belt and hand the ass to a boy and yells" Now be careful with that ass, Tyrant has taking a liking to it and hes a cheap bastard so that is all he will pay for!"

Glancing up at the sign on Tepid's HQ, BCP laughs. E.N.C.H.

Ench BCP mutters Just then he looks in the window and hears Tepid yell at LF.

Its really a big ENCH i swear and sees her with a ruler and sighs. If he would just wake up.

TEPID!! its not a BIG 10 inch its a E.N.C.H. I see LF there with a ruler laughing and agreeing so shush man we got work to do.

Sighing BCP heads back in and remembers he didn't drop off his new HQ present. He smiled and figured that will come later.

Report Post Tip

"Its really a big ENCH i swear."

Tepid can't believe what is going on, how can something so simple go wrong? It's just a name! He is going to have to live with it now for the rest of his days, constant laughing and jokes about his one ench, he was probably best of suiciding now rather than later. Who'd want to join him when he has become the laughing stock of Brooklyn?

It was a bigger turnout to this announcement than he'd previously though, he would of at least thought his first Right Hand Man choice Mako would be here to congratulate him... Clearly the Illuminati had more plans for him, it's a shame really, in the car Tepid had some special hashbrowns for him and only him, even Lush wouldn't be getting any of them and that was saying something. BoxCutterPazzy hadn't  had a pleasant trip, Tyrant had fucked up with the car and not had a clue what he was doing even though it was his car and he apparently knew it inside out. Eventually after cursing and evil looks towards Tyrant, it was done, they all made their way to the HQ where people had arrived for the small party and drinks, something BoxCutterPazzy was more interested in than anything.

Midpoint arrived with a gift, after continous unwrapping which never seemed like it was going to end, it finally revealed empty glasses. Tepid's face drops as he reads the labels on the glasses... He couldn't believe it, couldn't even receive a decent gift for his occasion... ''The #1 Enchers' Whilst Tepid wanted to cry that it was all going wrong, he secretly wanted to laugh too.

"Thank you for this big turn out other than the glasses Midpoint." Tepid gives the worst look you have ever seen towards him. "I will be sure to do Brooklyn proud and I want say a special thank to Amethyst and LF for having the confidence in me to allow my progression further here in Brooklyn. I will continue to work hard and save up to have my sign changed from E.C.N.H to something more appropriate."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Tepid my Friend, my father spoke very highly of you when he was in Philly and my time with you has shown what he said to be true

slides tepid over a pint of some fine canadian lager

Report Post Tip

congratz you deserve it

Report Post Tip

Congrats my friend having worked with you as Amethyst's LHM I've seen the incredible work ethic you have an know you have everything in you to succeed, as well you chose good hands I can't wait to see what you can and will do. Also I'll take care of Amethyst's mail for you bra!

Report Post Tip

Showing his VIP pass at the door, slipping inside discretely as not to attract too much unwanted attention he gazes in awe at the riches gathered within. The classy decor along with the finely cut suits of the guests making him reach for his flask of Blue Hills secreted besides his trusty Schrade.

Congratulations Tepid, I have to say that the bold suit looks good on you after all. May the future of E.C.N.H. be long and prosperous.

Salut sir.

Report Post Tip

Oculus walks in the brand new hq with a big smile on his face. He can see the luxurious furnitures and the tightly protected forts surrounding it. From afar he can see BCP drinking a fine whiskey and Tyrant shooting ducks just for the hell of it. He walks down in the crowd and approach Tepid.

Congrats Tepid! I know you can do it! Goodluck!

Report Post Tip

Gl with future.

Report Post Tip

After several hours of conversing with Brooklyn's finest as well as distinguished members of NY and beyond. Tyrant decided, after several rounds of whisky, he would try to redeem himself for all the unfortunate mishaps of the day and make a toast. Tyrant sneaks off just outside of the main entrance of Tepid's inch the HQ of E.C.N.H. only to reappear moments later from a side entrance, propping the door open upon entering.

Tyrant then grabs an empty crate still laying around from the move and positions it somewhat close to the side door, steals the drink from the now comatose -Oculus- (whom very obviously may have had WAY to much to drink and Tyrant is a little concern for his health.... but not that concerned), stands on the crate and taps his glass to gain everyone's attention....

Ladies and Gentlemen. I want to thank you all for coming and drinking all of our... erm... Godmother Amethyst's booze. Today we celebrate a milestone for Don Tepid. As he has inch'd his was forward and gained and another inch. It is a small inch but I am sure every inch he has will rise to the occasion and not disappoint.... especially the ladies. Whom are all more than welcomed to jump aboard Tepid's inch.

But all innuendo aside, there is one person whom has not gotten their recognition tonight. Someone whom, with out them, Tepid, BCP and myself would (both figuratively and very literally) never made it this far.

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the first member of ECNH, Tyrant signal to the side door.

Introducing!!!  signals the door again.

Excuse me one moment....

Tyrant opens the side entrance and whispers back and forth with an anonymous person. Nothing can be heard from the conversation between Tyrant and the boy except for Tyrant trying to quietly shout... Well put the fucking rope around his neck and drag him in here.... fuck it I'll just do it give it here.

Ladies and Gentlemen... MY ASS!

Tyrant brings the hero of the day, his donkey into the room. Luring him in using his glass that was half way filled with whisky and now the rest marmalade.Tyrant walks his donkey up to Don Tepid and extends his hand. Tepid, initially looking disgusted with Tyrant, cracks a smile and accepts the hand shake.

I thought this would be fitting for the kind of day we had but either way, congrats boss.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Tepid! :D

Report Post Tip

Congrats my friend, you will do great things here :)

Report Post Tip

TEPID. Beautiful, sweet, no so young, amazing, beautiful(again) Tepid.

Oh how pretty you are in such a suit of bold. I am happy that you're finally given that HQ of yours. I know you always said you didn't really want it, but look now! You're a leader and you're a good one.

With two amazing hands such as BCP and Tyrant everything nothing will go wrong.

Very interested in seeing how you do. Much love from me, friends!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tepid's E.C.N.H
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL