Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 07:16:01
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Noob Silvio and His Noob actions against the great 303 Started by: Sil on Oct 18, '14 19:18
Searching through the possession left to him by his father, he sighed.  He couldn't believe it was all over or what had pushed him so far.  Clearing through the house he was happy to be away from the streets.  He heared the insults, the slander and brushed it off like dust of a counter.  
Seeing a letter among the remnants he looked to see simply Sil on the mail.  Opening it nervously he sat back as he sipped a glass of his fathers whiskey.
Son, 
If you are reading this then i am no longer with you.  I have held my tongue on many matters and gun, over time as knew i had to wait for the right time.  Over the past few months i have found it harder and harder to stand back as i watch many people die, just where they were the wrong face or on a list of those the 303 worried about.
I understand  an organisation has to protect it's own especially with all the leaks it already has had. with each war information floating before 303 strike most recently detroit yet people are warned and fail to react.  If you deny the rumour your shot for it anyway and i was never going to leave without taking someone with me.
I even as godfather had no real power outside my district, i just sat to a degree as the 303303 authed and made decisions as Desmand was so happy to tell me, in a way that almost felt like a scolded schoolchild.  People regularly wonder why rank or leadership means nothing to many, it is simply that without any power or influence, your sadly just another pupper.
To my compatriot's who passed information from above and helped me with information and pro's, i never realized who were my true friends and thanks for the warnings. The 303 have also acted on rumors from sources that they then shot for the same thing Lizzie for example.
To those who were to stand by my side in action but hid, may you live a long life as you wait each night for someone to come for you.  We could of made a bigger difference today.
To Bod. Penny and the others of my district thank you for going down fighting and dying with me today,  We have shown, one district can make a difference with two less godfathers around now even if all we have done is slowed the growth of the 303 and removed a few of their guns.
To my family, sorry if you feel betrayed, but rumours from those i trust came that we were next. it was better to remove some threats and strike first then die waiting, so maybe the next attacked or to be attacked can put up some resistance.
To my son, always be willing to take a chance even if it costs your life, it is better then your last thought being the pain as you wake from sleep bleeding from the bullet through you.  There is always someone after you, we just never know who!
As Des said when he died still 303 better than you sums up everything in a nut shell! Im not or ever was 303 and clearly not better than anyone!
Silvio--Dante
Report Post Tip

Too bad AK wasn't even a part of the 303 and you took someones life who didn't even rep 303 well done bud well done.

Report Post Tip

Really all GFs are appointed by the 303 as I have been told so thats not really a valid point 

Report Post Tip
That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Not only did you turn on your Biggest supporter you turned on your district by throwing their lives away meaninglessly. Any good run that your father had was tarnished by his last actions. If you're going to leave like another speech of yours says, just go. Don't sit here and try and defend your fathers ridiculous actions with half ass reasoning.
Report Post Tip

you are entitled to you opinion As am I thank you for your input

Report Post Tip

I think the lack of Silvio's own crewleaders support speaks more for itself than any words could. One didn't seem to know anything and died in her sleep, and the other retired leaving him to fight the lonely fight.

I guess Desmand cared more about Silvio than his own CLs. Which, I don't care what excuse you make for it, killing the man who gave you everything is piss poor. At least have some dignity to those who spoonfed you.

Report Post Tip

One didn't seem to know anything and died in her sleep, and the other retired leaving him to fight the lonely fight.

To be honest, you can associate that with Silvio's leadership qualities, but you can also put that on Drexler. Retiring as a crew leader with no warning? Fucking shocking.

Report Post Tip

Now, I don't know you. Nor did I know Desmand so I really won't be taking any sides here. All I do know is what is in front of me and everyone else to see. The reason I feel so drawn to reply here and point a few things out is because this is the second time now in the last few months that a Godfather has acted irrationally and without thought of their district. The first ending with the removal of said Godfather and his closest button men and now this one, resulting in the death of your fathers entire district. Button men and associates. 

Jono breaks out the old block quote and dusts it off. 

I have held my tongue on many matters and gun, over time as knew i had to wait for the right time.

I have to ask, what "right time" was Godfather Silvio waiting for? The right time to say something or the right time to strike? The right time to say something is always there and then. On the spot, when a topic is fresh and the opinions bare. If it was the right time to strike however, your father got that completely and utterly wrong. There was no preparation in what or how he did it. There was no organisation and there was no proper district planning. The time chosen to strike was a disastrous one and because of it, you barely dented your target and suffered great loss. Not to take anything away from Desmand but the 303 are bigger and stronger than one man. 

I understand  an organisation has to protect it's own especially with all the leaks it already has had. with each war information floating before 303 strike most recently detroit yet people are warned and fail to react.  If you deny the rumour your shot for it anyway and i was never going to leave without taking someone with me.

This I think is where your poor planning and organisational skills stems from. "I was never going to leave without taking someone with me." Forget for a moment that your father shot the man who gave him his chance in this life, forget that he shot the man who gave him his crew, or his district and title. It sounds like he was consumed by the idea that he wasn't going to sit idly by while his district was wiped out without at least shooting first. Well, going off the rumour that people are saying that the 303 was going to take down Inglewood. Anyway, great... that's the exact right thing to do. If you feel there is a threat coming your way and your district is at risk, strike first. Take as many of them down as possible. You may lose your entire district still but at least you all would have went down with honour, fighting to the end and making a massive dent along the way. What did your father do instead? He took his strike first, well done. However, from the outside looking in he acted on his own and without the rest of his districts knowledge. Which brings me on to the next one...

To those who were to stand by my side in action but hid, may you live a long life as you wait each night for someone to come for you.  We could of made a bigger difference today.
To Bod. Penny and the others of my district thank you for going down fighting and dying with me today,  We have shown, one district can make a difference with two less godfathers around now even if all we have done is slowed the growth of the 303 and removed a few of their guns. 

The first sentence to that makes no sense to me at all. "To those who were to stand by my side in action but hid". Are you referring to the people from your district who you expected to fight for you but had no idea why or when? Who died for your rash decision? Those who died instead of fighting. I have no idea, seriously. As for the next part of that quote, I fail to see anyone who "Went down fighting". I don't see any casualties on the other side other than those that you put in the ground yourself, Godfather Desmand, Godfather AK and a massively inactive Made Man from The Loop. Your district couldn't  have gone down fighting side by side with you because you didn't give them the chance to. You have not shown that one district makes a difference. You have shown that one man can kill a lot of people on his own side through horrible decision making and bad judgement. As for "removed a few of their guns"... You removed one 303 Godfather, one brand new Godfather and a 4 month inactive Made Man. Considering the amount of people ready, willing and waiting to take their place, you barely scratched the surface. 

To my son, always be willing to take a chance even if it costs your life, it is better then your last thought being the pain as you wake from sleep bleeding from the bullet through you.  There is always someone after you, we just never know who! 

I will agree here, always take a chance, even if it will cost you your life. As long as you believe in it as the right and just thing to do. I have respect for that, always have and always will. But, you weren't taking a chance that would cost you YOUR life, you were taking a chance that would cost you the life of your entire district. You had a responsibility to these people and they looked to your father for inspiration, guidance and wisdom. All they found was death.

I will always agree that when running a district if you get proof and evidence of a move being made against you, you move first. Now like this though, for the love of god not like this. I'm not going to pretend to know whether or not a plan was in action against your fathers district but I can pretty much gurantee, as a man who has seen and been a part of many, you had time to council with your upper structure and make a plan and decision to strike first, collectively. Instead of shooting on your own and watching the rest of your district die around you. 

Report Post Tip

Glad you all have the opinions thank you for posting.

As for my nearest and dearest such as Penny ask her Daughter about me before you go around talking about what you think she knew ect

As so many threads before this its the mafia I been told its not nice its not bunnys and singing birds! 

Report Post Tip

And there were supposed to more of us shooting but they didnt i cant speak for them I got hung out to dry in some cases!

Report Post Tip

And there were supposed to more of us shooting but they didnt i cant speak for them I got hung out to dry in some cases!

Report Post Tip

Your father killed the man that vouched for him, the man that he believed and trusted so much that he gave a district to. 

There are many 303 to chose from when making a move like this.

So I have to ask. Why Desmand?

Did your father ever stop to think that if anyone had his back it would be him?

Report Post Tip

I just woke up from my slumber in my new home so I decided to go to the streets for a walk. I then heard Sil's speech so I stepped forward to give my reaction.

"I read my father's journal and he said it was a foolish decision. First, you said that all godfathers were appointed by the 303, your father is still included, and he killed the GF that established him as a CL in the beginning at his own district, a godfather he was formerly loyal to. And second, there were only a few people from Inglewood that were active at that time and there wasn't a lot of good hitters and proers among them. He should've put into consideration that he execute this plan when many of his men are active and are not sleeping as your ignorance of this resulted in a strategic error."

I then lit a cigarette and continued my walk along the Streets.

Report Post Tip

PaulyD you know less than Malcom and thats saying something!

Sil is a man who stood up for something he believed in. I'm proud to call this man a friend and now his son also.

taking a stand and letting the world know you will not be pushed around by egomaniacs and narcissists shows everyone that you have integrity that wont be compromised

cheers sil and fuck all the haters

Report Post Tip

Raina steps into the crowd of people. Her ears barely listening to anything besides the original speech owner. She was pressed for time since she had someone she needed to meet in a few minutes.

Sil I appreciate you coming out here to defend your father's actions before someone else unrelated could try. I am glad that my mother and her mother before her had the chance to get to know you. From my understanding of their journals you were one hell of a man worth working for. So to have laid down their lives for you was no less than you deserved.

I wish you and your father find some peace.

Tightening her purse over her shoulder, Raina heads off.

Report Post Tip

First off Jono always has his long ass two cents about everyone who posts in the streets fair play but as he always picks his sides carefully i don't really take much from his ramblings. 

I was given something? Des wrapped up a district and a Cl position in a fucking bow and GAVE it too me? no I fucking earned my stripes and proved why I deserved to be at the top! I was told by Des to basically shut up and the 303 decide everything worry about your district  the 303 don't trust anyone? Really well the leak that I got was from inside your own tight group in Navigator some came to me with your next it was not until he came to me that I sat up and listened! (despite a few others trying to get me to do the dirty work then they then sat and shut the fuck up and watched me go out alone)

Why Des well despite liking him he killed some of my closest friends on you guessed it rumors from some very laughable sources and i told him I dont go mouthing off I just remember I got everyone who was involved in that it took me 4 months but as they say in the Mafia (remember that we are the mafia) revenge is a dish best served cold, I am sure the mighty 303 have taken some personal vendettas too? 

Drex? Well He was not an active Cl he had his reasons for that but hey he then said whatever he said to Mako to make sure it was all on me and not him fair play to him for getting out from under it(you know I love you Will)

And for my leadership well there are a few hands and CLs that benefited from me regardless of what happened you can sully my actions fair enough but what I achieved cant be questioned as I achieved it not bad for about 18 months in this world.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $16,777,215 Tip

You're right. I do have my long arse two cents about everyone. I have an opinion and I am never afraid to show it, no matter the consequences or who it pisses off. As long as it is shown respectfully and carefully then I have nothing to worry about in these streets. More people need to realise this and get their arses out on to the streets. As for picking sides, I pick no sides in this debacle... What I have done and have already said is that I did not know Silvio or Desmand and that I won't be taking any sides in what has happened. What I will be doing is giving my opinion based on what I have seen in front of me. 

Yes, you were given something. Regardless of how well you think Silvio earned it or how hard he had worked to deserve it, Desmand gave Silvio his crewleader title, he gave Silvio his district and in essence he gave Silvio his Godfather title. Desmand had many others that I am sure worked hard, earned the position many times over and yet he chose to give it to Silvio. We all, or mostly work hard and attempt to earn our positions but at the end of the day all of that is useless unless our crewleaders and Godfathers choose to give us the position we work so hard towards. No one doubts that you "fucking earned your stripes". What most are curious about is why you chose to strike down the one who gave you those stripes in return. 

As for killing Desmand for killing some of your closest friends on "you guessed it rumors". This is a very tricky world we live in, I am sure Silvio knew that. Rumours save lives and take lives. It's a fact that we have all dealt with at one point or another in our lives. What if... Just hypothetically here for a moment... What if this "information" from an "inside source" of 303 was also a rumour? That would mean you acted on, shot Desmand and AK on a rumour. Desmand was also a close friend to a number of other Godfathers in this thing of ours who then destroyed Silvio and his district for the exact same reason that you shot Desmand to start off with. 

So now I can't help but wonder... Why stand up and listen when this 'Navigator' person got in your ear? Why not all the so called others who had apparently been whispering about a threat? If there had been so many then surely Silvio should have started to listen a lot earlier. Or was it because this 'Navigator' said he was from the 303? I have seen dirtier tactics used before, who knows if this is the face? 

Your sentence or two regarding Drex made no sense to me. Drexler did what he did because he saw the error of Silvio's mistakes and did not want to be part of nor fight for a Godfather that would make a move and put his entire district at risk, without their knowledge or help. 

What Silvio achieved is not in question. Unless he still believes that he achieved in making a large dent in the 303's legacy. What is in question is the actions that lead to Inglewood's destruction. 

If there weren't people out to question such actions and decision making then I would be afraid to think what our world would become further on down the line in the future. 

So there you have it, my second long arse two cents about it. I'm sorry I have more to say and more opinions to add than a couple of useless two liners. I am better than that. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Oct 19, 19:21:26 Someone has tipped you $25,000,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.

Thank you whoever you are seems not everyone hates on the Silvio 

Report Post Tip

"A full belly is little worth where the mind is starved." –Mark Twain

Replace the word belly with wallet and we've got our current situation!

Report Post Tip

I think that everyone has valid points to what has happened and why, but what is done has been done at the loss of many peoples lives.

So Rest In Peace to all that died within this situation.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Noob Silvio and His Noob actions against the great 303
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL