Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 22:23:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Noob Silvio and His Noob actions against the great 303 Started by: Sil on Oct 18, '14 19:18

Kaley approaches the streets hearing the on going conversation about what happened in Inglewood, she ruffled through a bunch of journals her mother had left her making sure she knew exactly what she was going to say before she got up there. After a slight moment she cleared her throat an began to speak.

My mother was a big part of the Inglewood district, she spent a long time by Silvio's side as his RH. Now from what I have read through the notes my mother had left, Silvio had his reasons for doing what had been done. Was it the right choice? Perhaps. Was it the right time to act? I don't think so. It would have been nice, my mother having a chance to do something to change the outcome but she didn't. There is no point going into further details and pointing fingers here and there on by sides because in all reality what's done is already done. Nothing is going to change the outcome of what has already happened.

I know for a fact my mother greatly enjoyed her time in not only Inglewood but also North Side. She had much respect for Desmand and what he had done for her during her time in Chicago. May he rest in peace!

As for Silvio, a lot of people call it a cowardly act based on the situation. In my opinion though it takes a lot to stand up and do something that you believe in. This is the way he felt and he acted accordingly.

There were a lot of extremely awesome people that died most all of them my mother called her friends.

Like TIIYAH just said what's done is done, it's time to move on.

Kaley steps down from the center of the crowd, puts the journals back in her bag and proceeds to walk away without even looking back.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I just wanted to clear something up on the part of Drexler. The man never tried to 'convince' me of anything or even plead his case. He knew that once we figured out that Silvio had killed Desmand, that all of Inglewood would have to suffer for it. He knows that because he knows the 303303 personally. While Silvio bitched about not talking to us or getting to know the rest of us, complaining that he earned everything he had and how it should still continue to be spoonfed.... Drexler reached out and actually got to know us. Hell, Drexler was commonly seen coming around the 303303 shooting range where we would shoot the shit for several hours a day. 

He didn't have to say anything to me. He knew that no matter what, regardless how shit the situation, I still had nothing but time for him. Silvio showed how much he 'cared', but wasn't too smart to put the small pieces of the puzzle together, or even know how to approach the situation properly it seems. I believe HubertCapone has gave you a hell of an explanation in that though, as everything he says is amazingly spot on.

I do thank Drexler for the 10 million. It was used to secure the safety of The Loop the best I could use it. May they build a monument in Inglewood in the man's honor. 

Report Post Tip

Yes Mako of you are right 303 this 303 that Jono is right as he agrees with you Yaaaaaaawn 

Drex did what Drex did but hey you know all and say all Mako i will model my future accounts on your fine example i wish one day to be just like you  

Report Post Tip

Wandering by Brendan heard the word noob and was instantly drawn to the conversation. He himself had gone from thick Irishman to a Boss of New York. Hell, he had even lost his accent. Stroking his chin he heard all the responses but something bugged him. Time to have a say.

What Silvio did was bordering moronic in the way he executed. It was incredibly ill thought out and obviously suicidal. You need more than you and a few mates, who turned out to be shit mates by not shooting, to take down an organisation like 303. However something here is amusing.

You know all those times those whiney Thugs appear and you all stand, point and laugh. You tell them to "Rank up and do something about it". Yeah. Well. Silvio was a big boy already. He had ranked up, not liked something and did something about it. Now, as previously stated by you all, he got a stick and picked the wrong end. But he followed the advice these Streets offer more than any other.

Perhaps we shouldn't be so surprised someone finally did what they were told?

Report Post Tip

No one here can deny at all that Silvio did the right thing in acting on his belief and attempting to make a stand when threatened. That is always the right thing to do. However, it is also right that you should learn from your fathers mistakes. 

I have not weighed in on this conversation to point fingers or place blame. I have weighed in on this conversation as what I hoped would have been seen as an outsiders opinion helping others to understand and educate. 

I can gurantee you, if I had been put in Silvio--Dante's position and found myself coming to a conclusion where action was needed more than diplomacy I would have rightly so orchestrated a take down of my would be aggressors with my district by my side. Some people it would seem though are amazingly stubborn and can not take constructive criticism where it is needed or offered. Whether it is wanted or not. I also do not believe that what I have said is the right way because I have said it, I believe it is the right way because it is in fact the right way. 

Whether you want to learn from your fathers mistakes or not Red-Reddington, I could care less. What I do care about though is the past, present and future of this thing of ours and if more and more people start to take action in the way that Silvio--Dante did we would be no better than that place in the wild wild west people call the new .org.

Having an opinion that differs from a persons count of events does not make them 'haters'. All to often is the term or others like it used to describe people who offer alternative views that counter the ones of others. Especially in these sorts of situations. It gets more and more ridiculous the more and more that it is used. I will agree that the flak you received during and after from a few was a bit much but I also understand the why behind receiving all that negative attention. Passiveness is never the way forward though.

I think though that people are starting to miss my own personal stance on the whole situation. I respect Silvio--Dante for acting and would have acted myself 10 times out of 10, but I do not agree with the action taken. 

As for "What's done is done." That is exactly correct, which is why we're out here talking about it. 

Report Post Tip

As red is taken off by the police he manages to pull free and face the crowd 

"Some of the abuse I got was worse than that of bloodlines that prob deserved it I did what I did some of you need to take a long hard look at yourselves some real sick shit and im not talking about on here to my message box I left for friends"

Red is pushed down to the ground and a gun put to his head he get one last shout out

"I know i will find peace not on here not ever again congrats you won in the end"

The officers nod and they pull the trigger and spit on the corpse

"fucking scum never met him before but still fuck him made me feel like a man"

they dump the body in the van and get in and drive off as the crowd cheers even some of reds nearest fail to say anything nice 

Report Post Tip

There you have it folks. mako praising someone for turning on his godfather. It seems drexler wasn't much for the word loyalty. Some may say the same for Sil, however Sil had a lot of time to contemplate his actions. This wasn't a spur of the moment thing. The world is a better place without desmand and we have Sil to thank for it.

As it stands however what disgusting words from the mouth of mako. Perhaps karma will do this fiend justice.

Report Post Tip

Interesting reading.

My ancestors have been lucky enough to have been in Silvio's family. He's has always been respectful, friendly, loyal, honest, caring and the list goes on. Some players around here could learn a thing or two from him. Silvio has gained my respect wholeheartedly. True adoration is earned not expected, that is what he has earned from many. Never change <3

Love you heaps Sweetheart. xxxxxx 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Noob Silvio and His Noob actions against the great 303
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL