Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 18:54:38
Page:  1 
Meeting sessions Started by: Phillipe_Loren on Oct 19, '14 18:51

''Hey,Phillipe!!!''James shouted at him from the table in the cafe''Hello James''Phillipe noticed the other guy sitting infront of him''Hello''James noticed they are cold at each-other''Thats John,my bf''Loren drinked his coffee''You keep changing your partners like paper James,you should be more caring hahahaha''They both laughed but John was still acting cold''Whats wrong John?Is this ass-hole Loren bothering you?''Loren laughed at him''I think you 2 had hard sex last night,he is still recovering''They both laughed and James nearly got choked by the cake''screw you ass hole!''Loren drinked his coffee''So ı called you 2 here to guess the future;today's topic is technology''Loren laughed at him''You didnt even been to college,what do you know about technology?''John looked at him''he doesnt know anything,he is just guessing''Loren looked at him and noticed he was being very serious''Alright you 2,stop fighting.So ı say the computers are going to get smaller and more handy in the future''Loren drinked his coffee''I am sure you guessed a name''Loren lighted a cig''Yeah,Steve!!!''Loren looked at him''Steve?Any sur-names you have in mind?''James drinked his milk and thinked for a second than John jumped into the convo''Computer takes time it should be equaling hard work as-well,so ı say it should be jobs''Both looked at John''Steve Jobs?Hmmm great,another ''original'' name we dont need or see in 60-70 years''James laughed at him''We should also work on telephones,they should be smaller.Like maybe pocket-phone in the future dont you think?''Loren smoked his cig'' ''Steve'' can do that too,lets find a company name first''John looked at him''Apple''They both looked at John in a confused way''What?!Apple?I like this kid!!''They all laughed at John's company name''So,Steve Jobs is the founder of small computers and pocket-phones and the leader of Apple''Loren drinked his coffee''Seems good enough to me''James got up from his chair and pulled John''Alright people,enough guessing,we gotta go,Bye-Bye Phillipe''Loren drinked his coffee''Goodbye birdies!''Loren heard him shouting from back​''Screw you!!!''Loren threw 25 dollars at the table and left the cafe to head back his home for a drink

Report Post Tip

TinyTina was getting her morning coffee when she watched a few men come in and sit in the booth behind her. They greeted each other and then got to talking. The things they talked about, the words they said, Tina had never heard of them before. She very softly, quietly attempted to say one of them out loud to herself. The word felt strange in her mouth. 

"Com...pu..teR."

She shook her head, displeased with how it sounded. The men also spoke of pocket phones and a man named Steve Jobs. Tina became lost in the conversation as she sipped her coffee. It was either they were going to make a man named Steve Jobs after they had hard sex with each other or they were aliens. Or fortune tellers. TinyTina settled on aliens. Everyone knew fortune tellers didn't actually exist. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Meeting sessions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL