Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 00:58:40
Page:  1 
New in the City Started by: Ninja on Oct 20, '14 03:06

After running in to a recruiter around every corner carefully choosing his master Ninja finally runs into an ordinary citizen

by the name of Cane

"You look like you need a drink there dear stranger" said Cane

Ninja looks at Cane annoyed and sais:

"Let me guess, I take a sip of that and I'm in your crew. BAM... Just like that, Right!"

Cane with a mysterious grin shakes the bottle of Rum hopping the sound will pure pressure Ninja to take a drink as he speaks

"Want to celebrate are newest recruit with me?"

Ninja with a bit of excitement asks "Whose That?"

At that moment Cane being drunk jumps up and throws his hands around Ninja and Sings " YOOUU, yyyoouu, yooooouuuuuu You!!!

Report Post Tip

Hahaha Too Funny, One Of The Better Ways To Join Up 

Report Post Tip

FUNNY! 

Report Post Tip

A bit surprised in every way Ninja helps Cane of himself then he spoke

"I'll have that drink..."

"Oh yeeaaah" interrupted Cane as he fell to the ground. Ninja nods his head and continues with a retarded question

"Small world huh?!"  Cane lifts the glass up to his eye level as if to size it then hands it to Ninja and sais

"Small Glass" Ninja takes the shot listening to Cane

"Nothing to worry about around here" Cane jumps up throws his hands up still holding the Rum tight while screaming

"THIS IS PA-RA-DI-SE!!!"

Ninja feels a little unconformable by now in the middle of the street with so many walking by this strange situation, some are even having a

little laugh so he tells Cane

"Not to be rude but I don't know If it was the story I told earlier or how your cleaning the streets by stumbling all over the place. but...

I've herd a couple different people say something here was funny. One of them even said "One of better ways to join up"! Yeah, a buddy and

some Rums makes the whole world fun..." Ninja yawns "but I'm tired and I need to clean up as I'm sure you do too. Cane replies Still in his

own world,

"Oh.. I'm not tired"

"I know, I was talking about cleaning up. You can suit yourself here if you like, or after cleaning up you can meet me at the local joint and

toss a few brews." replied Ninja. Cane not really able to walk straight makes strange excuses

"I, I, I'm comfortable where people are having fun" (Someone Laughs)

Ninja answers with his Instinct

"Hmm, be glad no one cut you up for fun - wouldn't be confortable then

Report Post Tip

The man was walking down the street when he heard laughter not too far ahead of him, he decides to head towards it and somewhat regrets the decision when he gets there....He walked up to where a small crowd was gathered and focused on two men. From what he could see they both seemed homeless, illiterate, and insanely unintelligent. He simply stands in the back of the crowd and watched the show unfolding in front of him from slightly afar.

Report Post Tip

Ninja Looks up and sees a man walking up behind the crowd and mumbling to him self while pointing his finger towards Ninja and Cane. It was weird for Ninja to watch a naked man simply stand in the back of the crowd watching his limp go hard screaming The Show Is Unfolding Over here. The sad thing is, no one else noticed him. At that very moment is when Ninja has had enough of weird for one day and decides to end the conversation and go clean up from the his long journey.

"Suit yourself, thanks' for the shot. I'll be seeing you around!" said Ninja

Smoke bomb hits the ground... poof.. Ninja is Gone 

Now that Ninja was out of site of the crowd he pulled an envelope out of his pocked that was handed to him by his Beautiful Family Leader Sydney. Still walking in the shadows so not to be bothered anymore he opens the envelope to inspect its contents: $400,000, Hotel Key Card and a business card with an address to the HQ.

" I hope I don't have to spend all my money on smoke bombs, I will if things around here keep going like this!" Ninja though to himself as he neared the Hotel.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New in the City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL