Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 12:30:31
Page:  1 
GOAT Cheese Started by: BloodySpikeS on Oct 20, '14 03:12

BloodySpikeS skips around

Well, while I was busy analyzing the cuisine of the GOATs. I came across some of their cheeses so of course I had to give them a try.

I first tried the KingGOAT's. It was a perfect blend of creamyness. It was strong and pungent, but went down easy.

The MakoGOAT's cheese tasted very similar to the KingGOAT's but it had a hint of what seemed to be tabasco in it. It'd be perfect as a taco topping, crumbled.  

Finally, the CaptainGOAT's and the GingerGOAT's cheeses were very similar. Though they were goat cheeses, they tasted more like cheddar's. The CaptainGOAT's was much more acidic, while the GingerGOAT's was way more nutty. The GingerGOAT's would be perfect in a French Onion soup.

So after trying all the cheeses, I was quite satisfied, and I was curious to find out the milking process, but then I realized that these goats couldn't produce milk, so I don't know where this cheese came from or why it was labelled that way in their pantries, but hopefully it's just regular goat milk with their names being used as a marketing tool. 

Report Post Tip

TripleDeuce hears of the joyous BloodySpikeS and his savouring the GOAT Cheese and wonders to himself aloud

Who is braver? the one savouring the GOAT Cheese or the one who milked the GOAT to get the "milk"

Report Post Tip

I think milking the GOAT is the braver mission, simply reaping the benefits of the GOAT cheese is the easy part. Every time I go to milk the damn GOAT, I run into a huge problem. The GOAT never stands still for the life of me and continues to buck me away from him. I'm always getting bruised up and bloody for this crap!! And at the end of the day I don't even taste the cheese, it's reserved for the upper class mobsters only, not the grunts. I'm not complaining though, it probably wouldn't be my thing anyhow. But I understand that somebody has got to do the milking so I'm up for the task. I'm man enough for it, plus somebody has to be the guardian of the secret recipe for the famous tobasco makoGOAT cheese.

What would all the upper class citizens put on their taco's otherwise. Surely you don't want to use the wrong kind of cheese. Try putting GingerGOAT cheese on a taco and see how fast your CL or GF rings your neck for it. 

Report Post Tip
Rofl hilarious shit m8 kudos hahaha
Report Post Tip

TinyTina looks at AssChicken. TinyTina bites AssChicken. TinyTina gets mad cow disease from biting AssChicken. TinyTina dies.

TINYTINA RESURRECTS from the shallow grave The_Reverend had buried her in after she messed with him. It was just a tiny bomb. After digging her way out of the shallow grave, TinaTina stopped at Vodquila the Vampire's humble abode for a vile of vampire blood to rejuvenate her in all the right ways. No, it wasn't sex in a bottle. It was just a bottle of immortal blood. There was no sex involved. 

TinyTina than explained to BigBlack that she didn't have time to clean his guns for him, she had another place to be. There was a discussion of GOATmilking and GOATcheese eating in the streets. It was very important that she be there and giving her opinion. Finally, she had arrived again. She stayed far from AssChicken just in case she was tempted to bite him again.

Louis-Man, you must be doing it wrong. I have many years of experience of milking all kinds of animals. It's all about the GOAT and his or her personality. You have to get to know the animal to reap the rewards. Take into consideration GOAT Siobhan or GOAT Sydney. There is quite a bit of difference between a male GOAT and a female GOAT. The cheese made from the milk is much softer on the pallet. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: GOAT Cheese
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL