Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 08:27:13
Page:  1 
Who am I? Started by: The_Reverend on Oct 20, '14 04:50

Am I new to this world? Nowhere near it.

Think you could mess with me? Threaten me? You wouldn't even dare.

Why shouldn't you mess with or threaten me? Because you have no idea who you are dealing with. I could have you in a grave by lunch, and do your sermon by two. Don't tempt me.

Sure I have friends, but if you cross me; either friend or foe, well, good luck.

Report Post Tip
Thanks for the warning m8
Report Post Tip

Morte_Rossa crosses the street in front of The_Reverend..

"Please don't shoot me.. I'm just crossing the street!"

Rossa laughs as she walks over and pats Reverend on the back..

"What's going on? Anything you need to talk about? I'm always here!"

Report Post Tip

Piccolo leans against his vehicle as he watches Morte_Rossa's actions, after hearing her brief speech he grins.

"I'm pretty sure he just stubbed his toe or something, it's nothing major."

Report Post Tip

WHO AM I JUST GUESS GUYS WANNA TOUCH MY....

Oh no....TinyTina shooker her head. 

Sorry, I don't know what came over me. That isn't the correct time to sing that song. 

Tina smiled at The_Reverend. She had heard about traveling god men such as himself. They liked to start cults. They liked to recruit people by installing FEAR into their hearts. He wasn't lying when he said he wasn't knew to this world. His brotherhood had been around for a few years. Yes, that brotherhood. Tina raised her hand. She had some questions for this guy.

Revererend, if I may ask, how long were you in training for The Brotherhood? 

Tina asked this question because he seemed a bit on the green side of those apart of The Brotherhood. Shouting his plan in public, basically letting everyone know that he has come from a group that's only purpose is to fill sweet dreams with pure terror. Tina had a few more questions to ask.

Reverend, has anyone threatened you? Has anyone messed with you? It doesn't seem like they have. Unless you had a story to tell us, but it was just too much work you couldn't um...keep it up and just wanted to explode all over us. Maybe you should calm down a bit. The Brotherhood is every where, you may be threatening friends.

If I do mess with you, I don't know why you'd give me the decency and put me in the grave. That seems like a lot of respect and work for someone who has disrespected you. Why not dump the body in the river? Cut them up into pieces and feed them to the pigs? Or drive over to the park and fly, pop open some jet setter's trunk and leave them a nice surprise of dead body?

To be honest The_Reverend, I'm a bit disappointed in you and your "threats". Please do better next time. 

Report Post Tip
And I thought Maria was the only rainbow man
Report Post Tip

As Tina patiently waited for The_Reverend to reply to her questions. She was getting a bit anxious, but this was important. She really was curious if he'd burry her body if she messed with him. Either way, while she waited another man/person approached the discussion. They brought up the love of her life. Maria. Now, Tina had her husband ChrisPalko and her Angel Kelly_Kapowski. They just didn't satisfy Tina enough, she had to find a mistress as well. Tina had picked Maria. Maria didn't know this yet, Tina hadn't built up enough courage to make her first move. At the sound of Maria's name, Tina drooled. She turned around to see who had said her mistress' name. Tina turned. Tina turned and vomited in her mouth a little. Instead of swallowing that vomit, she spit it at the feet of HumanGrowthHormone.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Who am I?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL