Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 16:09:24
Page:  1 
Where is the roleplay gone ? Started by: Remin on Oct 20, '14 16:47

Where exactly has all the role play gone i see people constantly talking in the streets without character refering to people by their actual name and referring to real life sits and just the entire game has lost that golden glow that made it great during the times of

Cthulhu

Scandia

Alessia

Oliver_Mctavish

Johnny Axe

Sal Giaquinto

Gaara

and all the others whos name has faded from memory granted these were not all in power but everyone to a sense kept the roleplay great and people ever since have little or no character and im not saying everyone has to 100% roleplay people did not then and it would be a big thing to ask but one thing people did do was post in the streets in a role play sense which made it that much better i am a firm beliver of role play and as such upload this idea but the least people could do is rp in the streets and posts,

but who is to blame for Mafia Returns losing its shine ?

The Admins for not enforcing rp laws? i know they will say its not their fault as its a choice but still it should be enforced to a certain extent such as was the way before

The CL's ? these wll say i leave it to my members for them to decide but i could say back in the day a great cl always spoke and conducted themself by roleplaying and enforced it in some manner

The players? this for me covers everyone as us all i have been playing mafia returns for 9 years since i was in school with my pals now im in university man how times fly i remember times when we would be in lesson just to be online in mr but thats just me rambling now but dont take this the wrong way its not a your all *************s post or im leaving im not im just stating my opinion which to my knowlage was allowed anyway back to the players it seems like the players themselfs dont care about roleplay we have more users then ever before and yet all but a glimmer of roleplay has left us and the new people in power are worse then Curimbulous Peredicus what happened to the days when a godfather ruled his own city instead of bowing the 303 and having imaginary brass rings

i dont know who they are or where they come from but from what i have heard they are bad news in the past weeks how many have we seen die or get punished for scripting ? and they are just the ones blatent enough to get caught is this the kind of people we want in our community ? i for one do not i miss the level playing fields and the times when a person did well because their character was strong not because their friends in 303 need more cities and guns agree or dissagree with me but nobody can say this is the game/community it was in 2007

Report Post Tip

I haven't ever been regarded as a friend to 303, nor is it likely I ever will be.

But even I have to stand up here and ask what on earth you are smoking? 303 aren't to blame for scripting. Neither of the people punished for actually scripting were part of 303. Sure, one of the bigger 303 characters were affected by it because of his RH, but he personally wasn't accused of scripting.

Plus, there are PLENTY of people that role play. I do agree that its not as big a factor as it was before, but it's certainly not disappeared. Ask any Made Man in my family whether or not role play is used in our family. I can't believe I'm the only one that still role plays with things like promotions, I know Jono (RUP RUP) was big on the old stuff too, so again I dont believe we are the only ones.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $7,020,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Where is the roleplay gone ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL