Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 01:48:43
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
No-No Enaento Started by: Mako on Oct 20, '14 18:36

The past week was hard enough on Mako as it could possibly be. The funeral service for Godfather Desmand depressed him, but at the same time it made him glad to see the turnout that attended. He knew shortly after this service that he would be thrown back into life at full steam. After the funeral Mako didn’t go directly home. Instead, he stopped by Desmand’s favorite bar in North Side, Chicago. 

An hour had passed before he was met with the company that he had been waiting for, Godfather Spunky. Mako bought the first round of drinks as they chatted and talked about the rightful direction to take their respected districts and city in. Sadly enough, this wasn’t the only reason that Mako wanted to meet up with Spunky. They discussed business and ended the meeting shaking hands. 

It was about time that the last of the Z-Fighters had a little reunion of their own. 

A day or so passed while a recent event taken place. Mako was stood on the steps of Chicago’s City Hall cleaned up in his best suit. Beside him stood Godfather Spunky of South Side. 

“Ladies and gentlemen, today The Loop and South Side came together to fix a problem within our own city limits. After the latest death of Godfather Desmand, I had a private conversation with Godfather Spunky about a problem that concerned me and thought I should’ve shared it with him as well. I told him everything I knew and showed him a document that sealed some of my suspicions of some ‘shady’ things that Enaento had been up to. I’m about to share with you all what we discovered.

Not so long ago, a couple documents fell into my lap. One was a discussion between Enaento and a member of his, and the contents of it were something that could cause a future problem and possibly get the city as a whole into a bigger problem if we were to continue to let it grow. Enaento had admitted to killing others employed body guards, one being a member under the Spunky regime. Whether this continued or not, I do not know. But I did know that it was a problem if it wasn’t authorized for some sort of logical reasoning. When I asked Desmand about these things, the discussion eventually ended with him telling me that he no longer trusted the captain in his district and promised me that he would keep Enaento under a watchful eye until he found out more about the matter.

However, the matter was clear enough to see for Spunky and myself. And if Desmand started to not trust Enaento, than it’s safe to say that I sure as hell didn’t.

Further into things, Enaento admitted to burning witness statements. He stated that if they caught an important witness statement, that it would only be turned in if it benefitted them, otherwise it would be burned and never seen again. Things were obvious to me that Enaento wasn’t being very helpful in North Side and claimed to be up to other things in the future. 

I wasn’t impressed, to say the least. 

After showing and telling Godfather Spunky what I knew, I asked him what we should do about this particular situation. I agreed with him and we decided that it was something that should be taken care of. The future of the city could be led into trouble if were going to let this grow into something that we didn’t want. So we decided to nip this now, because neither of us could find it in us to trust Enaento. 

That being said, I respected Enaento even though I don’t agree with some of the choices they made. I could tell just from talking to him that they were bright and more than capable, but trust comes a lot further than that.”

Mako nods to Spunky and motions for a vehicle to come pick the pair of them up. After stepping into the limo, the door was closed behind them, and drives away. 

Report Post Tip

The reincarnation of CiroAntonino decides to speak his mind.......

I can't believe you base your whole argument on wiping out my crew and our Boss on some stupid rumor about a conversation he supposedly had with an associate where he mentions targeting others bodyguards and killing them. First I can assume with complete surety that that other associate was a "Tony Montana" or whatever stupid name he took up after we kicked him out of the crew for being disrespectful to everyone in Chicago and on the Street forums. I'm sure Tony or his kin just copied and pasted some random discussions he had with Enaento and reworded them and sent it to your paranoid ass and you ate up every bit.

Nowadays you can make whatever argument up to vindicate a foolish choice, and all this to consolidate power just because you can. So you think my Boss if he was doing that shady ass shit and killing other bodyguards would then discuss these actions with anyone in our crew other than his RH or LH? If true these actions which are without a doubt reprehensible and merit a death would probably have never left his immediate circle. I mean I totally understand why someone with a character named Enaentoisakunt was a backstabbing associate and when kicked out and told to hit the road would probably conspire and do whatever he could to get some revenge. I mean yeah he sent you all manner of information I'm sure. The fact that you a supposedly respectable GF would not have any relations with the other made men in your district so that you could trust and have confidence in them says a lot to me. It says a lot about the state of this MR world and its inhabitants. If Desmand didn't trust his captain as you state then why didn't he take him out when you brought this conspiracy news to him? I know Enaento would never risk himself and all his family for simply killing bodyguards (what a petty action after all). But you bit the paranoia hook and sadly it looks bad on you at the end of the day. You wiped out a whole family for some ridiculous reasoning.

So to recapitulate........ from some shady intelligence and ridiculous rumors you decide to get together with your weasel lapdog Spunky and take out my family. A respectable family, Enaento was a great leader and we were all really active and enjoying our family but your puny ego and mind decided to take it all out. I mean it is convenient now that our Godfather is gone and out of the way, all this becomes no doubt to your benefit here in Chicago. So bravo for going into someones headquarters in the wee hours of the morning and unloading your tommy guns and wiping us all out for some baseless rumors and supposed W/S burning which I know for a fact would never happen. I hope New York takes you monkeys out and maybe there would be some sense and respectful inhabitants left in these streets..... one and done peace!

Panties ill be at the tittybar spending these 36,500 dollar bills left to my name if you want to join me.......

Report Post Tip

"As Spunky would say... BlameTepid."

Report Post Tip

This is what happens when someone with a rogue tendency does when they get in power.

I don't blame you for your decision Mako if I was where you were I would have done the same thing good on you and Spunky being able to come together on a common goal and remove a problem within Chicago hopefully you all can continue to build a strong foundation 

Report Post Tip

As he was listening to the speech he remembered that he had seen an envelop named "Mercury is poisonous, it can sneak on your BGs" in a folder named "The [f]lying Dutchman"... 

Hrushed to the storage room containing his father's old belongings.
After a few minutes he managed to get the combination right...
There it was, the brown paperbag with all the folders.

Upon finding the folder, he opened the envelope and started reading what looks like a first half of a letter;

To: E

Rest assured that Domino is well aware and will assist.
Domino will be "collecting" the witness statements but unless it benefits us we will burn them.
We are well aware of who the shooters are, Clyde knows them all.

So if we get a request to help locating a witness statement we will wait 20 minutes before informing our people, unless we want that ws ourselves.

If it's us who catch an important WS we will turn it ONLY if it benefits us, otherwise we make it go away

Yes, we are not very helpful here :)
You guys know who we do and don't want caught.
I have your guys back wherever I can, so I was shooting Whorables BGs with Clyde.

Report Post Tip

The only WS I held were ones Desmand said not to request. The 303 asked for a couple to be buried. We helped when they requested it. In that way, yes we were not very helpful. Period. Did I stretch it for this person? Sure did.

As for Whorable, whorables bgs were shot after whorable died by me and never before. I have the logs to prove it. This was nothing more than my way of staying inside a dangerous group and keeping them off my family. I never shot the bg of a living person.

Family, do not entertain them further here. Mako has jumped from saying Desmand loved me to Desmand didn't trust me all in a matter of 24 hours. He bought into a lie. It is done. This information was being brought fofrward ever since I killed this person for posting a hit on someone well over a month ago. I have sent many of you instructions. You are an awesome bunch and above getting into this.

Report Post Tip

Maria had been enjoying a pleasant business meeting with her fellow Don and Secret Sociery member, PaulHeyman in one of their twos favourite local bars. A bit of a hidden gem, serving absolutely stunning food, the two tended to arrange their business meetings around the specials menu. Today was leek and potato soup, a particular favourite of Maria's, one which took her right back to her childhood, and so the two had found some urgent narcotic supply discussions that simply couldn't wait. As they had sat down, however, and Maria had tucked into the warming bowl of soup, they'd heard gunshots. Half expecting to see either bullets fired through the windows in their direction, or at the very least, a messenger from Godfather Mako, who usually knew where to find them, to summon them back to the Headquarters to await further instruction, when neither came, Maria and Paul decided to simply finish up their dinners before heading outside to investigate. There was, afterall, no sense in wasting good food, and even less sense in doing so when leek and potato soup was on a fortnightly rotation. 

And so, after finishing up her soup, Maria found herself emerging onto the streets just in time to hear her Godfather speaking out on the source of the shots, on the death of Enaento. And in time for the offspring of one of Enaento's members to come forward and add his own words. Giving Mako a nod, Maria positions herself just behind Dominick-Napolitano, and when he finishes speaking, she steps forward, turning to face him. 

I can't believe you base your whole argument on wiping out my crew and our Boss on some stupid rumor about a conversation he supposedly had with an associate where he mentions targeting others bodyguards and killing them.

Well, I'd personally work on starting to believe it, my dear. Because it's happened. Stupid rumour? Obviously not. Obviously, Godfather Mako and Godfather Spunky deemed the results of that conversation to be of considerable threat to their own districts and crews. Hardly bloody surprising when one of the people targeted was apparently a member of Spunky's district. What the hell kind of Godfather would Spunky be if he didn't act on that kind of news? 

So you think my Boss if he was doing that shady ass shit and killing other bodyguards would then discuss these actions with anyone in our crew other than his RH or LH?

This actually wouldn't be as surprising to you as you seem to think it'd be. The only people a leader trusts is not always certain to be their right or left hands. Certainly if they were going down a path of bodyguard shooting, I'd say it'd be wiser to not have these people set as hands, because hand spots draw more attention to them and make certain that more people know their names and faces. Bodyguard killing is, after all, a game of luck and stealth. So, realistically, yes, I think that if your boss was doing "shady ass shit", it isn't the kind of shock you appear to want to think it is that this was discussed outside of the hands of the crew. 

The fact that you a supposedly respectable GF would not have any relations with the other made men in your district so that you could trust and have confidence in them says a lot to me. It says a lot about the state of this MR world and its inhabitants. 

I'm not sure why you're trying to drag my VERY respectable Godfather and his relations with the made men of The Loop into some kind of disrepute here, but as a member of his district, I would like to sing you a little song here.

It goes something like this.

Maria clears her throat a few times. She doesn't quite have the vocal prowess of other members of her bloodline, but nevertheless, she's more than game to give it a go.

"You're wrong, you're wrong, lalalalala".

Noticing a nearby window look close to cracking and shattering, she stops singing, clearing her throat once more.

Well, you get the picture, no?

Godfather Mako, in my experience, has fucking fantastic relations with the rest of The Loop. He is the type of Godfather who has an open door to the concerns and opinions of those in his district and the type of man willing to make an effort to get to know people and to take a chance on them. So, please, do thrill me with an explanation of what exactly that says about the state of this thing of ours and those who are part of it?

If Desmand didn't trust his captain as you state then why didn't he take him out when you brought this conspiracy news to him? 

If you want a purely economic argument, the fact that real estate in the city of Chicago is at an all time peak would be one argument for Godfather Desmand to attempt to manouvre himself into a position where transitioning between leaders would be less economically destructive on his district. That's just one perfectly reasonable explanation for Desmand to not act instantly.  

I know Enaento would never risk himself and all his family for simply killing bodyguards (what a petty action after all). 

Really, though? You know, certainly, with 100% clarity, that Enaento, as many have before him, would not decide to bank on the weight of his skills of stealthiness in order to have a little fun, or cost another district, or put notches on his gun? You saw his shot logs and records, you followed him day and night to ensure nothing slipped by you? You assume that Enaento shared with you every single working of his plans and activities? I doubt it. It's a petty action, but there's better men than Enaento been caught killing bodyguards in the past and there'll be better men caught in the future.  

But you bit the paranoia hook and sadly it looks bad on you at the end of the day. 

Does it look bad on him though? Reaaaalllllllly? I'd say that the actions of our Godfather's here today are actually pretty damn reasonable.

Another crew leader in the city of Chicago was known to have been bodyguard stealthing and to have been burning witness statements. While that leaders Godfather, who was a friend of Mako's, was alive, Mako could perhaps trust Desmand to keep Enaento under control in the future. But why the flying fuck, with Desmand cold in his grave, should Mako allow Enaento to continue drawing oxygen? Why risk Enaento shooting the bodyguards of his own district? Put simply, why allow somebody that he didn't trust to build a family and grow powerful in the next district, when he'd had what in his mind was evidence that bodyguard shooting was going on by this person? When, as Mako himself has said here and as I'm inclined to believe, as I know Mako as a man of honor, would he allow somebody that he only trusted because he trusted somebody who is sadly gone from our world, to keep gaining power?

When I asked Desmand about these things, the discussion eventually ended with him telling me that he no longer trusted the captain in his district

In all honesty, this statement from Mako tells me all I need to know about reasoning.

Mako trusts Desmand.

Desmand promises to look into matters and keep things under control while he does so.

Desmand dies.

What, then, is Mako's reason to trust Enaento will not next target The Loop? I must be missing something there, so please feel free to point that out to me. 

You wiped out a whole family for some ridiculous reasoning.

Whether or not you like the reason on bodyguard killing or not, it's still a reason. Obviously Enaento did nothing to show Mako or Spunky that they could trust him.

But you have neglected to pass any type of comment on the accusations of witness statement burning. Now, I'm not sure whether you passing over those accusations is an attempt to sweep any such actions under the rug, because they don't fit in with the narrative of "IT'S NOT FAIR", but the witness statement burning alone would also be a fair enough reason, in my eyes. Not only does it make it seem as though Enaento may have had something to hide, it makes it damned clear that Enaento isn't interested in any kind of co-operation with other districts. So, why exactly are they allowing him to live, knowing that he is unwilling to co-operate with them? 

Whether or not you think it's right that there must be this level of co-operation between districts of a city, isn't the fault of Mako and Spunky. That, to me, is a product of the redrawing of our maps into districts rather than as whole cities. 

Now... and, to move on to my personal highlight of everything you just said...

Maria grabs her transcript of Dominick's response and begins to highlight sections.

So to recapitulate........ from some shady intelligence and ridiculous rumors you decide to get together with your weasel lapdog Spunky and take out my family. A respectable family, Enaento was a great leader and we were all really active and enjoying our family but your puny ego and mind decided to take it all out. I mean it is convenient now that our Godfather is gone and out of the way, all this becomes no doubt to your benefit here in Chicago. So bravo for going into someones headquarters in the wee hours of the morning and unloading your tommy guns and wiping us all out for some baseless rumors and supposed W/S burning which I know for a fact would never happen. I hope New York takes you monkeys out and maybe there would be some sense and respectful inhabitants left in these streets..... one and done peace!

Flipping the highlighted sheet over, she shows it to those gathered around.

Please first take a look at the parts highlighted in blue, then read afterwards the parts in red.

You wish to call yourselves a respectable family, and yet when you come to defend that family, you resort to weak insults? You wish to see more sense and respectfulness in the streets, but announce that in the same breath as saying that you hope New York removes Chicago for being "monkeys"?

That doesn't really seem to help your defense of Enaento and your fathers crew, to be honest. It shows a lot of contradiction. I'm not sure that insulting the Godfathers of two of the remaining Chicago districts is the best way to garner yourself any sympathy, to be honest. 

Oh, and I'm not sure how much benefit the death of your fathers crew brings to Chicago, to be honest. Outside of it maybe reducing the amounts of bodyguards we have killed in the night, and it maybe making it more likely that we actually get the witness statements we seek, there's little benefit. Somebody has to give up members of their district in order to populate North Side at some point, and they must do so at great cost. Yay. So much benefit to us. More Godfathers and spreading people out even more thinly is JUST WHAT WE NEED. 

On a more general note, it's nice to see The Loop and South Side working together to remove threats to the future of Chicago. I hope Godfather Spunky knows that he is held in high regard here in The Loop, if only (although I'm sure not only) by myself and I hope that all of this leaders, along with Godfather Tesla and his Suburbs, to a bright future for our city.

Rest in peace, Enaento, and those who died alongside you.

Report Post Tip

And Pauly, love you too. Keep kissing leaderships ass. It is the only way you get somewhere and hey, you are good at it ;)

Now I am done :)

Report Post Tip

I haven't kissed anyones ass lmao good try though have fun sneaker :P

Report Post Tip

Maria looks at PaulyD knowingly.

I know what I saw, PaulyD. 

And I don't think any amount of therapy will get that image out of my head.

Report Post Tip

Everyone has seen those pics though! Maria

Report Post Tip

You call people "monkeys" and that wish for respectful people. Hypocrisy always made me laugh. Mako is a godfather and last I checked they are supposed to look out for the lives of their people. If he thought anything to be foul or malignant of this "stupid rumor" then he acted in the best interest of his people. As his speech said, he did a fair amount of research and Mako being a man from a experienced bloodline knows that "stupid rumors" can get the ones you love killed or hurt. It's always easy to point fingers when you are not the one having to make tough decisions.

Report Post Tip

Maria, I have it on good authority that JohnnyNoName had been bitten by a poisonous snake and PaulyD was just sucking out the venom.. that's all. Nothing untoward in that, he was just displaying his devotion to his Godfather.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"As Spunky would say... BlameTepid."

OK then! I HARDHEARTEDLY BLAME TEPID.

Moohaha.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $5,000,000 Tip

actually... my bg's were shot at while i was alive. 

Report Post Tip

Sorry for my tardiness a phone call from the old country has kept me busy. Now to the subject at hand. I had spoke with Don Enaento on a couple of occasions and I had never had a problem in those conversations.

As Godfather Mako had said we had a chat about old times and then some current matters. I agreed the evidence was pretty clear. I then informed Mako of one of my Ca's shooting at Enaento. Now granted it may not have been Enaento taking the shot but any of the upper structure. I spoke to Godfather Desmand about this and he came back to say it had been dealt with. Which is all I needed to hear, but my problem was that Enaento did not contact myself or Qui to say what had happened. Would I want someone heading a district in the city I am part of that doesn't communicate on such an issue? no. Mako then informed me that before Desmand died he no longer trusted his CL. The decision was then an easy one.

People can say it was a power move but if it was I wouldn't have been involved as I have no wish to have dibs other another district when we are still rebuilding. This was an issue that we thought needed resolving after the death of Desmand and that is what we did.

Wags his tail and returns to the side of Mako

Report Post Tip

I'm not really sure why the bg shooting fabrication had to happen to sell this story.. Is it really a surprise that once again they stoop to this level? We all know mako is not a man of his word. So why believe his cock and bull story now. Call it like it is you pansy, a power play.

Report Post Tip

I'm not really sure why the bg shooting fabrication had to happen to sell this story.. Is it really a surprise that once again they stoop to this level? We all know mako is not a man of his word. So why believe his cock and bull story now. Call it like it is you pansy, a power play.

Reply by: blotter2 at Oct 21, '14 06:54

By all means have your opinion and point of view. But please don't assume EVERYONE and their dog has the same one.

That be like me saying 'We all know Blotter2 is not a man of his word', then assuming EVERYONE and their dog feels the same. 

Oh wait. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
En was always an odd character. Ignoring crew leaders and such
Report Post Tip

It wouldn't make since for the Leaders of SouthSide and The Loop to come together to take out somebody they trusted. If they had felt more confident in his Loyalty, I'm sure he'd still be alive. Like maria said why would we want to spread ourselves more thin and spend even more money rebuilding a district when it is already running up to par. Obviously Enaento didn't make the right steps in making his loyalties known. If he knew he was under suspicion why wouldn't he make a stab at gaining the trust of these people and making sure his reputation wasn't tarnished. This just shows that he didn't care enough to go out and do something to gain these people's support and trust.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: No-No Enaento
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL