Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 22:11:54
Page:  1 
A Mafioso exits never to Return Started by: Dominick-Napolitano on Oct 20, '14 19:21

So this story was a little Halloween treat I was preparing for the community, alas it won't be finished and I cut it off short since my character Ciro is dead. Oh well I guess that's the name of this game and I'm a one and done - it was fun but a little sad how it all ended so quick and without reason.......well enjoy the story all and have fun running around shooting each other for no reason at all!!!

Doom has enveloped our world.

The Germans under Hitler were much more technologically advanced than we could have ever imagined. During the mid 1930's while we here in America were going thru the Great Depression German scientists, engineers and soldiers were getting ready to rape and pillage the world. Fuck the Manhattan Project this was the Berlin Experiment 10 years ahead of it's time.

Of course for us wise guys it was a glorious time and we were all over the place. Starting street wars, selling dope, running loan sharking operations. All that was great and dandy but in a secret underground facility just outside Berlin, Hitler's men were developing the atom bomb and all types of biological weapons. That's what they unleashed on us and the rest of the world. I don't think they even knew what they were really doing. I mean if they had been able to see the world 6 months after they unleashed hell, they probably would've never gotten started...........

The world has died. The plants are gone. No more animals. Impenetrable clouds thick with dust and ash block out the sun. Bodies of water have turned into murky cesspools of death and decay. Life on Earth as we knew it is no more.

It’s been a year since the Nazis destroyed our planet. Order and humanity are gone, replaced by vigilante justice and survival at all costs. Nine months have passed since the day of devastation. You realized long ago that things will never be the same. No more knocking off the post office and spending time with the crew at headquarters. No more running OC's with your fellow Dons and Capos. When the governments of the world fell everything changed.

You find yourself in your home city, a desolate ghostly place now. There are two billion less people on the Earth and you luckily or unluckily are one of the few remaining. You're still in your headquarters barricaded behind the large doors clutching the last few items which give you comfort. Your guns and your booze.

There are rumors of roving bands of cannibals, and even zombies. The last crew member that made it out there and back told you of the horrors outside. Going outside is a likely death sentence but your supplies are running low and you can't stand listening to the moans and cries of pain of your crew leader anymore. You promised him that you would keep him safe and find some help and you have every intention of doing just that, come hell or radioactive zombies.

In this devastated existence, will your solemn determination be enough to get you thru the next day?

You awake in the cold and damp cellar underneath a thick wool blanket. Your soft single bed lays alone in a small room drab and depressed with green peeling wall paper on all four sides. Tiny dust mites swim across the face of your pillow. They've kissed your face all night and you barely notice that shit nowadays. You swing your right hand instinctively from under the covers and up to the headboard. Reaching at air you bring your torso straight up and start looking around for your pistol. It's holstered in your leather belt and waiting for the violence that will follow your exit . Your heart begins to race, pounding like a drum in your ears until slowly the realization sinks in. You have to hit the streets and find a doctor and supplies.Laying the back of your palm on your sweaty forehead you stare up at the swirling blades of the ceiling fan.

"Here we go," you weakly say to yourself. "It's time"

Rolling out of bed you dress and grab your gun belt lying on top of the dresser at the other end of the room. You hesitate for a moment before wrapping the belt around your waist. Times are so different from the mafia days. You haven't showered in weeks ever since the water stopped coming out of the pipes. Those mafia days of looking over your shoulder, waiting for the next hit were all behind you. Even though nothing was guaranteed back then and you were living on the edge it ain't nothing compared to what it's like these days.  

Reflexively your hand moves to the gun now on your hip. You tremble as all the adrenaline starts pumping thru your veins and you imagine the prospect of a looming fight with freakish bloated Nazi zombies. You fight the urge to crawl back into your bed and escape the inevitable. You either die today or tomorrow, I mean hell you pretty much are already dead. Sliding your hands into your pockets you feel the smooth edge of your favorite memento. You pull out the picture and see the face of your one true love who died many moons ago.

"Good morning, sweetie," you say to the empty room.

You put it back in your pocket mad at yourself for bringing a glimmer of happiness back in your shitty forsaken existence. You head upstairs and after a quick breakfast of raviolis you walk over to the bar and serve yourself a large glass of whiskey with no ice since that shit hasn't been around since the attack.

Your crew leader was in his room. In the mornings he was actually in a good mood the morphine wore off in the late afternoon and that's when he turned pissy and had to practically overdose on heroine to get some sleep. Johnny Roastbeef and Nicky No Nose were two other crew members who maintained some sort of sanity in your life. Poker games and late night craps games kept you guys entertained.  Now Tommy Three balls, that son of a bitch, had made it over to the bar he nodded at you and asked for some whiskey. You felt sorry for him since he had turned into a partial freak growing tits and a third nut as well as missing his bottom lip after the day the radioactive bombs and biological weapons fell. He was out on the streets when it hit. "Hey so, I hear you're hitting the streets. Good luck out there bring back some goodies" he said. You had no idea why he was still around if it was up to you there would've been a bullet between his eyes when he showed up at the doorstep with his freak nut. You couldn't do it though the Godfather was still around and he was still calling the shots. Tommy was his cousin and Family was still Family even though the Apocalypse was in full bloom.  You served him a glass. Poor bastard.

You get up and head over to the storage room, weeks ago when the shit hit the fan the stockpiles were a blessing. Day after day however as the stockpiles of liquor and drugs and food dwindled it only became a burden walking in there to see how things were being used and never refilled. You knew that eventually you had to leave and look for another source of sustenance. This couldn't last it never was supposed to anyways. One week ago the Godfather had called over you and the other wiseguys to discuss the plan. It had been agreed that one of yous would head out onto the town and look for the other Families headquarters. Try and unite with the other crew and see if they were even alive. Maybe they were all dead had a full storeroom but how long would that keep everyone alive. You had drawn the shortest straw.

You had thought of being the big man and volunteering but never stood up, your family ties were wearing thin and you felt ashamed.
You shake the thoughts out of your mind and head to the entrance. You take one last look in the large mirror near the entrance and nodded. Taking short, cautious steps you walk towards the barricaded double doors. 

Johnny Roastbeef is there eating a sandwich holding the keys to the joint.

You take a long hard look at the doors and start to tremble again. You aren't into this idea of heading out into oblivion to face a horde of zombies. You head back to the bar and sit down next to Tommy Three Nuts. Your mind is racing, the Godfather makes it out of his room in his wheelchair. Accompanied by that heroin addict nurse of his and Jimmy Sweet Shoes he looks at you and calls you over. You serve yourself a huge glass of whiskey. Tommy is still at the bar doing a line and it looks tempting but you head over to see the Godfather. You know what's about to happen and you've played this scenario out in your head a hundred times.

Do you shoot him? Or listen to him?

Report Post Tip

Just click on one of two choices

Kind regards to the makers of this MR World and my family love you all........

Report Post Tip

Dominc your cousin was a true treasure. I still do not regret asking you guys to not take a bullet for me. Much love for each and every one of you. No one will ever duplicate what we did. Their empty numbers are too important to them. ZoeyH will take care of any of you looking to stay here though. Good luck in all you do. <3

Report Post Tip

Wicked takes her records out then looks over them. My records are tidy too. They show Sebasian asking my mother to make an IA list for Detroit (on Genocides orders) then letters sent to me that Sebasian wanting to leave DT to come back to North Side. I saw where Sebasian asked En for help to take North Side. En's relatives have that tucked away.

She finds one thing she will share at the moment. Sebasian was told this man is the loose cannon. Sebasian knows he wants trouble here. He ignored the information. This dirty rat then told Sebasian he was GF 2 times! HA! He falsed his history to Sebasian. En killed this man for placing a hit then bragging. He was not happy I went to Sebasian to take RH. He then made the plan to remove En. Mako fell for it. He is on pure wack answers now. Sebasian is harboring him. He has this! This is in three pieces to avoid personal information.

http://tinypic.com/r/2dgtlhi/8

http://tinypic.com/r/10zw8qo/8

http://tinypic.com/r/1grtaf/8

Wicked puts the rest away then stores them. Everything she says is backed up. Thesee are not altered then posted by a fake person claiming to be in Ens family. Scourge was not there. Sinergy was.

Report Post Tip

I have read this over again and again and again now and I still don't see your point, Wicked. Whoever you are now. 

You have published logs of a trouble maker speaking with Izzy on IRC. Why? Alls those logs show is information everybody pretty much already knew regarding Vash, who I assume is the one those logs are referring to. So... What is your game plan? Your want for publishing these logs? 

Is it some half arse attempt at trying to tarnish Squishy's name? It looked like this Heisenberg fellow tried so so hard to get Izzy to say something along the lines of "Yeah, I agree... Shoot Jeddy/Mako/Cantillon" or what ever. Luckily, Squishy is smarter than that. He and I have had many conversations about the current affairs in MR at the moment and I can say with certainty he has been fair and just in his opinions. I don't think that's just it though, or even if it has anything to do with what you are trying to accomplish here. So let's dig a bit deeper. I still am struggling to make sense of anything you said, your grammer is worse than mine and that is saying something. Could it be "He then made the plan to move to En. Mako fell for it. He is on pure wack answers now. Sebasian is harbouring him."? It is common knowledge one of the reasons ChristionTheLion was taken down for harbouring Vash after being specifically asked by another respectable Godfather not to. Is this the game? Have Sebasian and co taken down for harbouring Vash's new account? 

I really don't know. I am literally speculating here but there has to be a reason for you wanting to post private conversations between two people publically. One of the worse things in my opinion that a person can do to try and back up their own poor misguided 'facts'. 

So... You have to be here somewhere. What is it? Without an explanation what ever it is you were trying to do or prove falls on deaf ears. 

Report Post Tip

Wicked, its a shame you cut out the context of the conversation.

The purpose of the conversation was that he had a coworker log into his account and steal money and credits as revenge for some IRL actions.  I needed to speak to someone trusted at that location so that I could ascertain if I needed to do a location ban or not.  After this, the user lead the conversation, I simply replied.  When someone says "Im going to 1% Jono!", I do not scold them and shit on their dreams.  I will answer questions they have as impartial as I can.

Report Post Tip
I'll 1% Jono
Report Post Tip

By all means Prestence

Just wait until i've 1%'ed that bitch MarlaSinger

Report Post Tip

Jono, that will be a good day, when that happens!!

Marla must die! Over and over again!

Report Post Tip

That was an interesting story up there too bad he didn't finish it...... Halloween is always a fun time of year

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Well then maybe someone should try to finish it for him. :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A Mafioso exits never to Return
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL