Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 01:18:59
Page:  1 
Hanging up the Helmet Started by: Mandalore on Oct 21, '14 14:00

Well many of you not know me but to those who do I am sorry for leaving you to continue on in this thing of ours. For a long time now I have gone back and forth on the idea of retirement. I have tried to convince myself a number of times that it is better to stay here but no I can't justify it any longer. The game has turned into something I don't want to be apart of anymore. The old days where the best fighting constant fighting over nothing but it made this game interesting. Now rules that where handed down from gangster to gangster are being thrown around no meaning. I can't say if I will miss this place but I will miss the people.

Johnny - I love you man you got me this far but what you and the 303 have done here has left a bad taste in my mouth. I feel like 303 has become a group of elitist gamers that care nothing of what this place was. 

Sio - Defentally like a second Mom to me. The talks we had I will miss the most, just jabbing the jaw. I was always there for you and you where the same for me. That meant a lot. I can't thank you enough for everything you have do for me here. Sorry for the times I put you through the mud and getting you trouble. 

Frankie Poo - Good lord where do I begin. You and Bianca gave me the shot for CL and it was. I hated it when you died that time but hey next time I am in Cali we gotta hit up late night Denni's :). I learned a lot from you after Philly man. Fucking frank you crack me up. I will miss the random messages yo sell me some crds. 

Inertia - My one true love in this game :P. You def my best friend and someone I could always trust and rely on. I am going to miss our random talks the most. Z I had so much fun working with you and fighting by your side! Every time we confessed love to one another in this game we ended up dead true Romeo and Juliet story :P

Frite - your family through and through always will be. Catcha on the flip side.

303 - I am sad to say you ruined this place for me. I once wanted to be a member but I am glad I wasn't. The ways you have changed this game makes me sick.  If you ever watched the show Arrow I feel like you are the group that destroyed the Glades. If I do return which likely will not happen, but if you are still around I will hunt you down just as the Arrow did.

This is my farewell. There are some that I didn't mention and I will miss them also so many names to put into this list. I must say it was hard to come to this decision but I must take my leave for some time. I will miss you all, good luck to all of you and your future endeavors. 

Report Post Tip
I honestly thought I'd come here and be sad you were leaving but after reading this I have to say I'm not upset in the slightest. I'm not sure what you want from the 303. I guess I'm trying to figure out how you can fault people for wanting to be the best. You were always someone who would do anything to be good and I guaran god damn tee you would have done a lot of things that you are talking about hating now. You were always a friend but I cannot tell you how disappointed I am you went out this way.
Report Post Tip

It seems the man blames others for the failings of his own. It seems like he wanted change but didn't have the power make that happen. So he blamed the ones in power.

Report Post Tip

The man could easily have taken shots at those he blamed, he didn't. He had his reasons for feeling the game wasn't what it was and he decided to call it a day and leave. Nothing wrong with that. The game HAS changed. Anyone that thinks it hasn't is lieing to themselves.

The only thing wrong here is blaming one group for the change, the game was changing long before 303 got control and has simply continued in that fashion. They have tried in vain to change some things back but they simply couldn't achieve those goals (districts).

The old days were good; but that doesn't mean the current days are bad. They are simply different. People need to learn to adapt and enjoy the game for what it is, not what it was. Maybe then they can make it how they want it to be instead of focusing on what they thought it was and living in the past.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $90,000 Tip

Times vhange weather for the better or not, time will tll but in this game we have choice, if we wish have the strengh we can change things over the years it takes years things do change, but yes all have a choice fair well

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Hanging up the Helmet
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL