Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 06:17:32
Page:  1 
A new begining Started by: Vincenzo on Oct 21, '14 21:01

Wandering around the streets of Brooklyn Vincenzo gazed around his new surroundings, the streets thick with smog and smelling of stale liquor "ah feels like home already" he thought to himself. only problem was a small time thug wouldn't last 5 minutes on these streets without a bit of protection a few contacts in the right places.

Now it had been many years since any of Vincenzo's ancestors trod this path with both parents opting for a safe and secure honest living, his father working at mill near his town in Sicily and his mother working when she could as a dress maker, but Vincenzo always wanted something more he grew tired of watching his father work himself to the bone for little reward just barely scrapping by, his mother always worrying about money, no this is not the life Vincenzo saw for himself from an early age he'd run around the streets of Castelvetrano looking for ways to make a quick bit of cash, his favoured scheme being Meat he'd got to the butchers store and when the butcher was otherwise engaged he would make off with a few prime bits of Beef he'd then cut it down into smaller cuts and sell it on for a nice little earner always remembering to bring one home to his mother who surprisingly never wanted to know where it came from, things were going as well as they could until that one fateful summer afternoon, Vincenzo had learned of a new butcher in town with a bigger store and a lot more meat for the taking, relishing the prospect of earning a larger wedge he went to the new store, all he could see were a number of sharply dressed men hovering around the front all talking amongst themselves in hushed tones, thinking nothing of it he snuck around the back "now where talking" he whispered to himself as he looked through the open door into the store room loaded with fresh meat, creeping in he started to take what he could careful placing the meat in a hemp sack after loading it to the brim he made his way to the back door dragging the sack as it was to heavy to carry all the time smirking and thinking he'd hit the jackpot then out of nowhere Bam!

I awoke to find myself in a room shackled to a chair surrounded by the sharply dressed men i saw earlier "HE'S AWAKE BOSS" one of the men shouted with that an older man stepped forward the first thing i noticed was the size of the man he was huge, peering down at me with stoney eyes i thought he was going to attack me i was scared stiff then in a calm almost comforting voice he asked "Do you know who i am?", not being able to speak i shook my head, i was a 15yr old boy who kept himself to himself why would i know this man i thought to myself, "I am Alphonse Lucanna, otherwise known as Don Lucanna, i own this shop hell i own the whole fuckin town" his voice a bit harsher than before, after a slight pause he began to speak once more "And who might you be?" gathering all the nerve i could i answered in a shaky voice "Im Vincenzo sir", Don Lucanna paused for a few moments deep in thought "Ah yes the millers boy correct?" he asked, "yes sir" i replied, how did he know my father i thought to myself i didn't have to think long, "so unlike your father you see stealing as a way to make money, see boys its in the blood always knew there would be another" the Don said as he laughed with the other men in the room "Cosa Nostra blood runs deep in your veins boy you never knew your grandfather did you? No didn't think so, your father never will talk about him thinks he was a bad apple so to speak, such a shame your father could have had it all" the Don paused as he once again eyed me up and down then he began to speak once more "I made your grandfather a promise on his deathbed to watch over you from a distance to make sure no harm came your way and to let you make your own choices in life as your father had done, its seems clear to me though that you do not want the same life as your father am i correct?" he asked, my head started to swim what the hell was he talking about then it clicked my grandfather was mafioso so i answered "I watch my father work his ass off for what?" laughter filled the room "Bruno untie him" ordered the Don "So about stealing my meat well trying to" laughter once again filled the room "What should we do about it hmm?" the cold stare was back and once again i felt on edge "Im sorry sir i didn't realise this was your shop" i was sure he could hear the tremors in my voice "SORRY!" he shouted "Sorry for what stealing or getting caught?", good question "Getting caught sir" i remarked the look on the Dons face changed and he smiled "Right answer, so what is it you want out of life is money? is it power? or is it both?" he asked as he placed a hand on my shoulder "I want it all sir" i replied "Very well then if you think you have what it takes i'll point you in the right direction but it will not be in Sicily, how do you fancy a one way ticket to the land of opportunity hmm? i need an errand run in New York?" asked the Don, now i had heard of New York who hadn't? the Big Apple the city that never sleeps a place where dreams become a reality oh hell yeah i was excited at the prospect and wasn't for a moment going to let an opportunity like this pass over me "Anything you need sir you can count on me, after all its the least i can do after trying to steal from you" i said as i tried not to look like a child at christmas, Very well then you leave in the morning i need you deliver this package to Amethyst  in Brooklyn NY, do not open it and do not give it to anyone other than her capiche?" he paused for a second just long enough to acknowledge the nod of my head "She was also a good friend of your grandfather serve her well and she will take you in as one of her own, the rest is down to you, good luck on your travels young Vincenzo now get the hell out of here before i change my mind a car will pick you up in the morning to take you to the docks".

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A new begining
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL