Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 05:20:14
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
PantiesBeDroppin vs AssChicken - The Lady-Off Started by: PantiesBeDroppin on Oct 21, '14 23:36

PantiesBeDroppin, dressed marvelously, steps into a make-shaft boxing ring alongside AssChicken, who is dressed exactly the way you would expect a person named AssChicken to be dressed. The room is packed with mafioso. The women swoon as PantiesBeDroppin smiles and waves at them all. A few men do too. PantiesBeDroppin addresses the audience.

Hello ladies.

I appreciate y'all coming out and dolling yourselves up for me tonight. Damn y'all look so good. Damn. Anyways as many of you know, I have challenged AssChicken to a Lady-Off in a nearby street corner. A rather one-sided match I admit but I figured it would be a good non-violent way to settle our differences. I'm a lover not a fighter right ladies? Yes of course.

Anyways I urge y'all to cast your support by cheering for the one y'all think is the true Champion of the Ladies. To make your choices a little easier, I've included some brief bios for each of us. No corny-ass "compare two mobsters to animals" like PantiesBeDroppinCat or AssChickenGiraffe, just two, non-biased, neutral descriptions of each of us to aid you in your decision. Here they are for your consideration, ladies...

PantiesBeDroppin: A well-dressed Don from Hollywood LA, home of movie stars, with awesome hair, riches beyond riches, and a winning smile who regularly frequents the streets to offer up compliments and support to the ladies of the mafia underworld. He knows karate and his pimp hand is way strong. It's worth mentioning again, awesome hair. He wears a superhero outfit because that is what he is to the ladies: A hero.

His opponent...

AssChicken: A guy named AssChicken :|

So there you have it ladies. Let the Lady-Off challenge begin.

PantiesBeDroppin demonstrates some impressive karate spin kicks in the air, his cape and awesome hair flowing as if in the wind. The ladies swoon once again, as do you, the reader...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip
Hudsonhawk walk around the corner to hear a man talking some funny shit. He stops and listens to him and starts to laugh and throws some money in his hat .

As he walks away he yells hit the gym bozo and maybe you will win this silly contest of your and good luck to you PantiesBeDroppin
Report Post Tip

TIIYAH was walking through the streets when she notice there is a Lady-Off challenge, being the curious person she wonders over to take a look looks she has never witness one of these types of challenges before. She see's that two people are having a competition to who will get the most Mafia Lady votes in order to take the title, One being PantiesBeDroppin and the other being AssChicken. She then stands forward to cast her vote.

I vote for PantiesBeDroppin. :D

She then turns around and goes back to wandering through the street again.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

OH SNAP!

Report Post Tip

being a country girl before her venture to Hollywood...Shaydee CLEARLYYYYYYY remembers what the ass of a chicken looks like and shudders...quickly she casts her vote for PantiesBeDroppin...then settles her pert lil behind on the ledge of a nearby store window ....cracking up as she watches the rest of the Lady-off...

Report Post Tip

Possum peeked in,Curious about what was going on. Once she found out what was going on,She clambered up onto a random table

"I cast my vote for....AssChicken!" She said,She then jumped off and climbed onto a random chair,Deciding to watch the rest of the lady-off.

Report Post Tip
Thank you possum your loyalty will not soon be forgotten.

**ALERT** All the girls beware of panties be dropping. He acts real nice in public but in mail he's a jerk and he just tries to get it on with you. **ALERT OVER**

oh and another thing ladies I'm nice and I just want to be your friend for a bit first before I try to get into your pants. Thank you!

Vote for ASSCHICKEN! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT HOT MAMAS
Report Post Tip

TinyTina wanders out to the street after stalking a few people at the ice cream shop. She finds her favoritist person ever, Mr. PantiesBeDroppin and listens to what he has to say on the street corner. She places her finger to her lip and raises an eye brow at what's unfolding in front of her. Tina looks between PantiesBeDroppin and AssChicken. Finally, she makes a decision.

I'd like to vote for HumanGrowthHormone

Report Post Tip

"Call me greedy.. but can't I just vote for both?"

A small voice seeming to come from the center of a small mob of well built men. The short statured red headed woman pushes her way in between the two bodyguards in the front. She smiled at the two men competing for most popular among the fairer gender. She walked up to the boxing ring and pulled herself up so she could sit on one of the corner posts. Sydney crossed her legs and straightened out her skirt.

"No? Hmm.. Well then, I guess I'll have to make my choice on who I support based off of which of you support the ladies of our world more, namely me.. Mr. Panties has done an amazing job at placing a protection order calling for all of our safety and Mr AssChicken, if my memory serves me correctly, has left me a few compliments in my mailbox. So right now you are both pretty even in my book on support. So I am offering a tiebreaker. Yes, it does benefit me quite a bit. I am female though, and you both are all about supporting my gender, right?"

Sydney stepped down from the corner post and ducked between the ropes. Her bodyguards quickly stepping forward to help her step down.

"You see, I have a fundraiser of sorts going on.. I like to call it "Save the Tits".. to help protect my valuable.. assets. I would love to see both of your support on this. From there it's quite simple, the one who offers the most "support" will get my vote"

The woman grinned at men before tossing a couple cards at their feet.

"Information for my accountant. I hope to see some action and not just words to prove just how much you guys support females"

She waves to them both before being engulfed into the group of men.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip
PantiesBeDroppin don't pay for no votes, Sydney, and I imagine any compliment you received from AssChicken was awkward, desperate and embarrassing sounding. However your cause does sound like a worthy one so I will make a contribution. I only ask that it does not influence your vote in any way you fine looking woman you.
Report Post Tip

TinyTina watches HumanGrowthHormone make his grand gesture to Maria.

Well, that was pleasant. 

Tina says dully, neither amused or un. 

After hearing HumanGrothHormone's true feelings on how he really treats women I will be changing my mind. I vote AssChicken

Before stepping back into the crowd.

Good luck to you both, HumanGrowthHormone and Maria, you were made for each other. 

Report Post Tip

The streets in an uproar about something.. I decide to find out what it is, why the crowd. I see Shay giggling on a nearby store area. She says there is a "lady off" of sorts and proceeds to tell me that we are supposed to vote for asschicken or Panties on who's THE ladies' man. Giggling at the pissing contest before me, I read the descriptions of each candidate carefully..

I vote for Panties.. and after placing my vote I go sit with Shay to watch this contest unfold, chuckling. Good thing we women aren't this silly, but this is, I will admit a good show.

Report Post Tip
Marizza congratulations on making the biggest mistake of your life and that is saying something! Goodluck to you.

Tina Tina your loyalty will not soon be forgotten I have had a thing for you for quite sometime. Sydney the check is in the mail hun. Keep in mind that you will be paying me tenfold for the relationship we are bound to establish.

Ladies continue to vote for me. Don't buy all his Bullshit Hollywood glamour. It's all a mirage. He will use you until you are used up and then he will move on. I will only move on when I get tired of your asses, because I'm not a user.
Report Post Tip

Shakes my head, what a fucking idiot... I am pretty sure getting tired of someone and using them is damn near the same thing, either way you tired of them.. but anyways, Panties isn't using me, so there is nothing to tire of. Yeah, your name suits you, Asschicken. 

Report Post Tip
Marizza you're just a means to an end for Panties, like all women.

Even though I'm not female id like to vote for PantiesBeDroppin, he is by far the most attractive man on MR :D
Report Post Tip

ok folks....how the hellllllllllll did this turn into a "Marizza" thing? she simply voted ....i happen to know for a fact that there is no means orrrrrrrr ends between Marizza and Panties and even if there were it's nobody else's freakin business

Report Post Tip

That assumes there is something going on.. laughs, he is just a member to my crew.. so no means to any end as far as I see it.. I don't know what means to an end, you're talking about. He hasn't in no way shape or form, attempted or otherwise gotten into my panties at all.

Report Post Tip
Humangrowthhormone, I don't know who let you out of the HQ, but you need to get your ass back to servicing the crew toilets. That's about the only use you have so shut your god damn trap.

Marizza are you single toots?
Report Post Tip

Look Asschicken as sexy as you think you are you are nothing to my panties he is a sexybeast of male perfection and will be my vote.

Report Post Tip
I don't know visas I heard asschicken can shake that tail feather. Is that true assschicken?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: PantiesBeDroppin vs AssChicken - The Lady-Off
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL