Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 10:30:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
PantiesBeDroppin vs AssChicken - The Lady-Off Started by: PantiesBeDroppin on Oct 21, '14 23:36

"There's something so utterly beautiful about AssChicken's name." Possum said before doing a fake tear wipe

Report Post Tip
Is asschicken just scared of a nice ass? I know Our Panties is not scared of no asses. As a matter of fact last night while I was in his his huge bedroom watching some ladies have a pillow fight on his bed hardly clothed I noticed a little man in the corner painting. I wasn't sure if it was Tyrion or maybe his twin but he was painting a wonderful picture of all the asses and it now resides directly above his bed so our Panties can drift off to sleep while viewing some asses when he doesn't feel up to having the real thing beside him. This is a rare occurrence as we are always hearing screams of pleasure coming from his room.
Report Post Tip

Cassi was standing across the street minding her own business when she heard the commotion begin. Something about a 'Lady-Off'. She listened as the man, who looked very much like a hero, began to rev up the crowd. Smiling, she walked over slowly. After many of the comments were made, she spoke up.

Clearly, there is only one real ladies man here. A fine, handsome, distinguished, charming, suave, and just all around amazing man. That would be PantiesBeDroppin. I mean seriously folks, if his name doesn't speak for itself, his reputation certainly does. Besides, who could resist a hero?

Report Post Tip
Ahh, so that is why Godfather Mako selected you to be his RHM, Cassi... because of your superior decision-making skills and taste. A worthy vote I must say. I shall take you out on a date some day soon. Surely you wouldn't mind sharing the evening with myself and several other women. I take multiple women out on dates at a time, as to ensure there is enough time in a calendar year to schedule them all in.

And no ZoeyH I doubt @AssChciken knows how to shake any tail feathers or how do to anything for that matter other than to lose Lady-Off competitions to pimps like PantiesBeDroppin. Speaking of which, this is getting embarrassing :\. Such a one-sided contest this was. Only a spattering of votes for poor AssChcken while I am literally drowning in a goddam avalanche of votes from the ladies. Unless you want to count TinyTina's vote, which should be disqualified as she already blew her vote on HumanGrowthHormone, a young upstart pimp in training.

Report Post Tip

Taegan walked over to Panties and laid her hands on his shoulder. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Then taking his arm she wrapped hers around it and stood next to him.

"I have to say, having you in my district is such an honor. It's hard for me to keep my cool around you. I have to choose you, my dear. No other option!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
Well I don't really give a shit Taegan whatever.

Anyway cast your vote ladies. I'll do whatever you want.
Report Post Tip

Well,Kinzie was right when she said we dont need shit like this in the crew 

Report Post Tip

Panties! You will surely win brother :P Hollywood mobsters are the sexiest brooo

Report Post Tip

"My Dearest PantiesBeDroppin!"

"I apologise for not coming here sooner. My vote without a doubt goes towards you. Never have I met a more charming man. Though OrangeJuice may give you a run for your money"

Chelsea smiles and curtsies to PantiesBeDroppin then step away awaiting to see the outcome of this lady-off

Report Post Tip
So is it safe to officially say it has been a total loss for chickenass errrr is it asschicken? Whatever the case may be pimp hand is exceptionally weak and ladies have expressed their love towards our amazing PBD. Maybe you can learn something from this. Most likely not, but it is a small possibility.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: PantiesBeDroppin vs AssChicken - The Lady-Off
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL