Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 23:02:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
We All Scream Started by: TinyTina on Oct 22, '14 02:35

TinyTina listened to Sinergy. She was a little confused at some of the things he said. Tina didn't know who this Tom Hanks or Wilson were. Maybe business associates. As for the Iphones...must have been some sort of code name for a criminal operation. She shrugged it off. People were crazy. 

Sinergy, it sounds like you enjoy all the flavors.

Report Post Tip

The man walks into the shop and looks around. He finds an empty seat and sits in it watching the show going on around him. He then asks, "So, what am I then Tina? I'm curious."

Report Post Tip

Well this does sum he up a bit. In my line of business, you have to be creative and a bit more professional then most to keep getting customers. Prices are not cheap but you pay for what you get, so I can see why the flavor fits me. Class and professionalism is what I bring to the table, Pistachio flavor is what you'll experience. 

Props his feet up on the table, leans back eating his ice cream and waits for the package to arrive.

Report Post Tip

Maria walks over to TinyTina and gives her a hug, before having a little bite at her shoulder. She then wanders off, in search of dark chocolate ice cream. It was her absolute favorite flavor, and there was a lovely ice cream parlor a few blocks away that had the most amazingly tasting ice cream she'd ever found.

Report Post Tip

Wow!

20 Flavours and they all taste of SPAM!

Delicious.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

After a hot day at the tennis courts, Bjorn Borg the Tennis Player walks down the street and sees the new ice-cream shop. Crossing over to see what they had, Bjorn Borg the Tennis Player takes a look at the menu and sees the note of more to come.

Bjorn looks around and asks, "Have you got any tubs of spamcream in stock? It's my favorite!"

Report Post Tip

Wow!

20 Flavours and they all taste of SPAM!

Delicious.

Mine tastes of cherry, actually. Perhaps the spam flavour you're tasting, Godfather Cantillon, comes from your previous adventures on these streets? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Sinergy was sitting with his Butter Pecan ice cream, watching as the people spoke. Eating his Butter Pecan ice cream Sinergy yells out

"Butter Pecan is the best"

Report Post Tip

As TinyTina let the ice cream door close behind her she made her way back to her favorite street corner. Well, her second favoritist. Her first made her a lot of money. The prostitution ring she collected from were some fine women that made a pretty little penny. TinyTina liked to throw pennies into fountains and at people when she went to the movies. 

After a few days of stalking the ice cream store collecting more information and pilfering through many telegrams I have come back with more flavors. 

Tina tacks up another note. 

Cookies and Cream - Kelly_Kapowski (UnemployedActress)

Zack_Morris may say that Kelly needs a new rack, but her cookies are fine by me. 

Maple with bacon - Whatsername (Beth)

Now, this is a new flavor to me. The times are changing and ice cream scientists want to put the craziest shit in their cream. Either way, It sounds like a good combination for the fine lass. 

Birthday Cake - JohnnyNoname (JohnnyIsMyName/JohnnyNoLastName)

It was rumored that people forgot his birthday once. So now every day is his birthday. 

Lemon - OrangeJuice- (Mr.Simpson)

Praline and Cream - FutureStealer (PastDonator)

Sweet and salty nuts and cream. @Draven has admitted to wanting to gorge herself on this. 

SPAM - Cantillon (FuzzyWuzzy)

Gelatinous vomit composed of entrails and sawdust. This is his favorite flavor because he does a fantastic job at pointing out the obvious.

Whatever is left at the bottom of Cantillon's cone - Bjorn (ABBA)

He loves to savor the cream of another man's pleasure.

Black Licorice - Zack_Morris (FriendsForever)

He's a sociopath. Seriously. 

Rum Raisin - Cherokee (Fred)

Such a drunk ass.

Grape - MartinWhite (Playa)

Purple is his thang. He loves to eateding this ice cream while Kinzie drinked her coffee.

Raspberry Ripple - Deadlock (darklikemysoul)

Looks like his face. All pale white skin with blood all over.

Fruit Cocktail - Raina (droughta)

I've heard it's a fruit loop thing. Aka cult. 

Strawberry - Aliens (Predators)

It started off as such a good idea and now everyone avoids it. 

Durian - GnomeSmasher (FlamingoPunisher)

Reputation as shit, but in reality only somewhat foul. 

Sugar Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip - HudsonHawk (DavidAddison)

Awesome ingredients, but the finished product is lacking. 

TinyTina drinked coffee and waited for people to take a look knowing they'd absolutely LOVE the new list. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $520,000 Tip

do you do hyprocrite spam flavoured too ?

Report Post Tip

so what Flavor is TinyTina

Report Post Tip

Salty, everyone seems to be lately.

Report Post Tip

When TinyTina notices her soon to be divorced husband, ChrisPalko, she joins his side.

Salted Caramel to be specific. 

She replies to HudsonHawk. Tina then turns and smiles at Chris, booping him on the tip of his nose with her left pointer finger. She then looks over at Liar.

Don't be jealous doll. I'll get you in the next list. 

Report Post Tip

I do enjoy the taste of spam, i quite like it fried to be honest.  I went to go through the newspaper to see what cant talks about but after some research i stopped looking seeing as a Godfather doesn't have to be to vocal these days. I get it, i didn't like to talk much either, but you don't seem like a man a should worry about action from either.

So what is your flavor?

Report Post Tip

Thanks for stopping by liar that will be all, and Hudson that is a well kept secret.

Report Post Tip

I don't scream uhum uhum hum.... I yell......

This is a truly wonderful compendium of many different gangsters and how they relate to all the flavors in the ice cream world.

It was all incredibly informative and very funny. I have to thank you Ms. TinyTina because you have saved me a lot of time and helped me get to know all these ruffians roaming the streets. I thought I was going to have to painstakingly message everyone and their mother over the coming months to understand some of these people but Tina you have outdone yourself and condensed all your experiences into a jovial and delicious ice cream parlor experience! Bravo!

I'd love to see what happens when you mix all these flavors together? Either way it's a brain freeze.......

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: We All Scream
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL