Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 18:30:59
Page:  1 
Thirteen (13) lucky for South Side Started by: Spunky on Oct 22, '14 19:51

Things had moved along and that couldn't of been done without the help of Transporter, he came over to him from the late SwaggDinero, since then he had made his presence felt within the HQ and found his way to RH and he had gone from strength to strength. Now it was the final piece in the puzzle.

He hobbled round the the HQ to find him in his office, more of those damn Minion's they seemed to be everywhere, he couldn't wait until Midnight-Legacy had sorted out her reopening to get rid of some of them. He tapped his breast pocket and felt the envelope which had the key to Transporter's new HQ. He knocked on the door and just walked in. The office was a mess, the Minion's had trashed the place. He pulled the envelope from his pocket and placed it on the table.

Ah Transporter I see Midnight has you on minion sitting duties? Damn things anyway this is about you. Today is the end of you in this HQ, open the envelope.

Transporter nervously opens the envelope and finds a key. He looks confused.

You know that building that I have had those Irish workers put up, well that is your building, no not another business as I know how you love to monopolise the business's. That my friend is keys to your own Headquarters. Since I set up here in South Side you have been at my side, firstly as one of my first members and then my left hand and now my right hand. You have been a rock to me and now it is time for you to continue your journey still by my side but across the road.

You have worked hard for South Side and this is fully rewarded. What will you call your family?

"Thirteen (13)"

I hope it stays lucky.

Report Post Tip

His Feet up on the desk, cigar in mouth, holding the local South Side paper, Transporter was having a time out from his busy schedule. While smoking his cigar something jumped up on the desk, grabbed his cigar and tried to smoke it. Unfortunately it tried to smoke it round the wrong way and burnt itself, next thing its running around with a bottle of whiskey trying to put out the burning feeling, then falls down drunk passing out.

“These bloody minions, for fuck sake why did I offer to take a look at these new Halloween minions for Midnight, and why did I ask for them to be delivered to my office what was I thinking there will be nothing left”

T grabs the minion and opens a box up, and places the minion in it, he then grabs a pen and writes Rehab Clinic on the box and laughs to himself.

The door opens and Spunkfather walks in.

“Ah Transporter I see Midnight has you on minion sitting duties? Damn things anyway this is about you. Today is the end of you in this HQ, open the envelope”.

T confused opens the envelope and inside was a key. Spunky continues to talk to T about the reasons for his decision and the meaning of the key.

Spunky walks out and that was it, T was left sitting alone in his office with a drunken minion in rehab, a wasted cigar, and an envelope with a key. The key was solid metal with SS at the top of it he has only ever seen two of these keys, Spunky has one, Qui has another and know T had one for himself. Before Spunky left he had explained about what the Irish workers were really for, building his HQ, so with that T got up left the drunk minion recovering grabbed his jacket and headed off to his HQ.

Walking along South Side T passes The South Side Saloon and just a few blocks down reaches the address, before he pulled the key out of his pocket he took a step back and looked up at his new HQ, he couldn’t believe it was his time. T couldn’t wait any longer the key was out and placed into the lock of the door. He pushed the door open and shut the door behind him and with that the HQ had its leader inside.

T got back to his business Safe Deposit and goes back to his office and sits down leaning back on the chair, “now I have my own crew in South Side, my own HQ SS key, I will name the crew Thirteen (13) this has been my lucky number since I can remember and I can now pass my luck onto South Side. Ever since the number 13 entered my life I have worked hard from the bottom and got where I am now, it’s nice to see someone who has started from the bottom is given this opportunity and it will be a honour being a part of the South Side rebuild”.

With that T picked up the paper knowing what tomorrow head lines will say is:

THIRTEEN (13) IS LUCKY FOR SOUTHISIDE

Report Post Tip

Congratso Man! Hope you make this thing of yours a strong badass community which will be remembered for decades.  

Keep in touch for the Poker!!!

P.S. If there are any grammar or lexical mistakes please dont judge me its from the excitment. :D

Report Post Tip

JJ walks casually walks over to Transporter with a cigar of his own. He lays one hand on his left shoulder and grasps his hand with his free hand.

This is most assuredly a well-deserved honor for you, my brother. I know you will continue to do great things for this district as well as contribute to the greater cause of this great city of ours. It has been an honor to serve alongside of you at the hands of our Spunkfather. I can't wait to watch your HQ grow and see the great things that are in your path. Congratulations!

Johnny gives another assuring tap on Transporter's back and ashes his cigar. He reaches into the sack draped over his shoulder and pulls out a bottle of irish whiskey. He receives a reassuring nod from Spunky.

I believe a drink or two may be in order. Fellas?

Report Post Tip

This great day I came to pay my respects to Godfather Spunky and his Don Transporter.

Dear Transporter I remember well how much you helped the South Side, from the beginning.

This auth is well deserved and I wish you much of luck and success for your business.

Congratulations my friend!

Report Post Tip

Hi Transporter. I dont personally know you but i know how exhilarating a moment like this is. Im excited for you to start on your new ventures as a crew leader in one of my favorite cities. I wish you the very best! Lets give each other a high five!

Wow really Zoey a high five to another mobster? This isnt kindergarten. You are going to look like such a child. 

Actually lets just shake hands and smile.

That doesnt make it any better. Just nod your head and walk away Zoey! Be cool when you walk away! 

Report Post Tip

"Ahh Transporter, your after my heart with the bottles of whiskey. " Jasmirane walks into the new HQ, has a look around and finds a seat beside Transporter, pours a glass and lights another Cigar. "Today is a great day my friend, Congrats on your New Auth. I am sure you will make The South Side and all of Chicago proud. Thanks for the opportunity for me to be here and help you out."

Jasmirane to the new Don, and to all the other people who have begun to gather. raises his glass, " Salute, and to the future" Cheers

Report Post Tip

Martin walks in and looks around for T and  Spunky,than finds some whiskey and become busy with playing poker with other ppl.After 2 hours Martin remembers why he comed here for and rushes to find T,luckily he finds him and greets him with a bottle of whiskey in his hand to offer him a drink''Congrats T,you did good job''

Report Post Tip

Waiting nervously in the queue his own turn to congratulate Transporter on his merited CHSS Key, WorBomb's turn comes finally, after Henry, JJ, Socrates, Zoey, Jasmirane and MartinWhite ...

Hey Transy!

WorBomb slides a thin envelope in his hand sayin' humbly: "For helpin' offset ur HQ openin' expenses a lil', sorry I can't afford much more at the moment, u know how bad times are, so this news of u moving to your own HQ in South Side is a rare good news nowadays... Didn't know you before, but the past few days with you in Spunky's HQ were recomfortin' me a lil' after those difficult times my line had in the past... Should you need any help in the future, don't hesitate to contact me, I would be glad to help."

PS: I promise to join that poker table with Henry and You when I'll have a lil' more spare time and cash on hand...

Also, many thanx for the pic :))

Report Post Tip

Congrats Transporter!

Report Post Tip

TinyTina stands on the curb about to express her congratulationses as she notices a big ass truck coming their way. She then looks down at the big ass puddle right in front of Elsa. Tina steps casually away from the street and watches the big ass truck splash Elsa from head to two with the big ass puddle's sweaty yucky dirty brown water. Tina snickered at the now dowsed in sewage Elsa. Well, maybe that's what you get when you brought your one line congrats with no content and lack of personality to the streets. Tina left Elsa The Sewage Queen and approached Transporter and Godfather Spunky.

Congratumulations on this fiiiiiiiiine ass day you both have here. I wish all the bestest to South Side, Chicago. 

TinyTina smiled at both gentlemen, but they weren't getting the hint.

I'd like to be pointed towards the fucking cookies now. Thank you. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats Transporter! Cheers man and to all the 13 Thirteen :D

Goodluck Transporter!

Report Post Tip

Qui-Gon walks up to Transporter fashionably late with a massive grin.

Transporter, I have watched you grow, worked alongside you as Spunkys hand, and now get to work with you as a CL. I know you are more than deserving of setting up beside me, and I can not wait to see you help us grow!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Thirteen (13) lucky for South Side
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL