Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 18:59:53
Page:  1 
Hello: Thats How You Initiate Conversation Started by: BloodySpikeS on Oct 22, '14 23:32

BloodySpikeS skips around tra la la

Hey fellas! Have you been saying hello to people? I noticed recently that someone said hello, and well… People started talking! They were talking!!! I haven’t seen that much talking, at least in comparison to what it should/used to be. SO guys, say hello more. Because well… as Booklet_taw said, “thats how you intiate conversation.”

And it’s fucking true. It’s right there. THAT is how you initiate conversation! You say hello! HELLO WORLD. HELLO HELLO! Talk more people, because well, you're not feeling like you exist. Well, you exist... like mannequins in a store window... All pretty with pretty clothing, but you won't say anything... HELLO! HELLO! Speak to meeeeeee. AM I ALONE? Oh my god. I'm the last man on earth and everyone is a zombieeeeee, just groaning and groaning, but not actually speaking ahhh ahhhh

BloodySpikeS skips around off into a field of some of TheDude’s landmines singing out Revival and gravy

Report Post Tip

HELLO SPIKE!

Tyrion waves.. but he's so small Spike just looks right past him...

Report Post Tip

On Oct 22nd the ball room was filled with 4 Gentlman each in a corner cowering over what to do, they huddled in there corners shaking

until

"Hello?"

Report Post Tip

Louis-Man strolls into the scene looking sharp as usual. Clears his throat a bit then looks to the crowd.

"Hello everybody, feel free to buzz me anytime for a hello or a laugh. I don't bite, well at least not unless you ask me to. I'm a good guy and always enjoy a casual conversation and getting to know all the fine mobsters around here. Some of you already know me well and others have gotten at least a thank you or a hello from me when we are doing Organized crimes together."

Louis-Man jumps back in his car, the one with the really nice hubcaps he stole a while back, and burns off.

Report Post Tip

Hardwell hears his Boss out on the street corner saying hello to everybody that passes by him. He walks up to incestagate further what is going on. Hearing what he has to say he extends his hand and snakes hands.

Hello BLoodySpikeS and hello to everyone from coast to coast. The names Hardwell and if like to get to know each of you. It's a big world we are living in and so often we don't take the time to get to know each other. It's true we are all busy. I mean with all the drugs to deal, Post Offices to rob, and there's that peaty crew from Delaware City we always have to put down, we don't have time to just sit down at the local speak easy and have a cocktail and shot the shit. Hell HubertCapone has to take my hubcaps daily just to get me to talk to him. I have to steal BloodySpikeS's food for -iocaste to calm down and talk, well he more or less just purrs to be honest. I agree with you Boss so HELLO BOSS and HELLO WORLD!

Hardwell heads over to his car to head to the Post Office and notices he is missing a rear hubcap

HELLO HUBERTCAPONE!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

I've been alone with you
Inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips
A thousand times
I sometimes see you
Pass outside my door

Hello!

I long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again
How much I care
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow

Hello!

Hello Hello Hello.......

Report Post Tip

Oh geez i cant believe i am going to do this. Alright. Your hello has to be firm and to the point. People cant think you are someone they can just waltz right over you.

Hello!

Whoa are you exclaiming hello or are you greeting people? Come on once more Zoey with joy and pep.

Hi :)

Shit wrong word...Ok think recover from this. 

Aloha Mi Amigos! 

​I need to leave before i embarrass myself anymore.

Report Post Tip
I initiate conversations with thugs and civilians by whipping it out and saying "hello ladies", and in come the associates as if I opened a pair of goddam floodgates.

(please ignore the fact that MrKuku is one of my associates)

Report Post Tip

TIIYAH walks in after seeing Louie speeding off into the car like his life depended on it

Why Hello Everyone, I go by TIIYAH or your can call me Tia, If you wanna chat or whatever, you are more then welcome too, WARNING i do chat peoples ears off tho :D (I am surprise Louie still hears me half the time) I LOVE to laugh so if you have good jokes, i would like to hear them. CYA!

Walks back off to what to she was going to do

Report Post Tip

I would say hello to more people, but, for some reason people keep insisting I should be dead. It hurts my head to think about. 

Report Post Tip

Well i dont know you, so it isn't for me to wish death upon you :D

Report Post Tip

Well the perfect remedy is to stop thinking about it. Let's play some poker?

Report Post Tip

Maybe they wont you dead, as you said hello in the wrong manner or not enough, somtimes you have to scream it from the bottom of your lungs

HELLOOOOOOOO.......

Report Post Tip

Well,no shit,ı should have sticked with aliens

Report Post Tip

BloodySpikeS i think you need to drink more and lay off the bong hits my friend .. that being said hellooooooooooooooooooooooo

Report Post Tip

HELLO!

Report Post Tip

Why'd you say "hey" :P 

Report Post Tip

It's so crazy, it just might work!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hello: Thats How You Initiate Conversation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL