Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 15:26:18
Page:  1 
Back to past,1930 Started by: MartinWhite on Oct 23, '14 19:17

''Awwwww shit,ı should tell the crew to keep off the whiskey''Martin slowly waked up and looked around for his crew members or anything noticeable but he was shocked that everything is different''Where the hell am ı?''Martin looked around''You are in the 30's''Martin looked around in rush''Where the hell.....?''Kinzie answered at him''You stuck in simulation,we are trying to get you out of there,ı could finally reach you.Thank god you are ok''Martin looked at his clothes''Why the fuck am ı the one who always eats shit at dinner?''Kinzie drinked coffee''Stop crying and try to adopt to your era and the ppl around,you are the only one stuck in there''Martin shouted back at him''Get me out of this damn place!!!will you?!''Kinzie drinked coffee''Zin putted very high-tech security on you,they dont want you out''Martin remembered it''Oh yeah,those alien fucks,are there any fucks around the simulation?''Kinzie started a radar''Radar will help you,check your tablet''Kinzie putted the coffee down''I have a tablet?Can ı play games on it?''Kinzie shouted at him''No and get serious!!!Lets get to the point,you have no reputation in there means No presidency,no saints,no old crew''Martin wasnt happy about the news''Alright ı will find my way around here,you try to find a solution to get me outta here!''Kinzie writed something''I have to go,zin got alerted about me,stay safe!!''Kinzie shut off the radio and Martin started walking around the city''Lets see what can ı do in 30's................................................................''

Report Post Tip

TinyTina checks out Kinzie drinking coffee. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I think I need to drink a lot more whiskey to understand what it is you are saying..... and TinyTina yes I caught that about Kinzie drinking coffee maybe he needs to eat some spacebar?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

I've been watching MartinWhite curiously after I heard the words:

"You are in the '30's'."

"That's it."

I walked away as I got disinterested.

Report Post Tip

TinyTina putted down her coffee angrily. She looked at Layfon. How dare he tell her what decade she was living in. She pulled a full paged colander from her pants. Tina aggressively pointed at it.

I obviously know what year it is! That's it? That's obviously it! Please stop discouraging The Saints Row Rowing Team. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Back to past,1930
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL